Trial: how it will turn out

Trial: how it will turn out

• positive outcome

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • negative outcome

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Prisma

It is possible I end up going to court on behalf of a friend. Nervous.
-How it will turn out?
-Will my friend be favored?
-Will it be negative for me?:unsure:

-12th house fully packed!

-Any advice?

Attachments

• trial day.jpg
    trial day.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Again, you have a multiple birth time question. Any question that can be asked my more than one person has the potential to have the same question asked many times with many "question birth times" This is not allowed in Horary, or anywhere is astrology. You could ask about how the trial will turn out for you, since you are the personal person for you. But the only real question time is the first one that the person in the trial asked.

For every personal event that can be asked by many people there is a birth time, but just one, and it is the time that the person who might be found guilty asked the question of himself. Find out exactly when the person who is being tried asked that question himself and you will have the correct time for the chart.

Prisma

Chart is made with the time and date of the trial/ event. Person asked me to make a chart.

Found this: Saturn in the 8th:
difficult divorces, and the frustrating demands of unresponsive partners. Saturn in the 8th house easily finds themselves under financial obligation of some sort...The person may be held responsible for every disappointment, sexually and financially in close relationships, and feel trapped and imprisoned by their responsibilities...need to seek their own security, and develop emotional stability
http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.com/2011/02/saturn-in-8th-house.html

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Chart is made with the time and date of the trial/ event. Person asked me to make a chart.

Trials are usually public information published in a newspaper. Is there any reason why you can't put down longitude and latitude?

Last edited:

Prisma

Yes, there is.

Found another thing:
Logic Drifts Away From Shore: Mercury’s Transit of Pisces
...Mercury in Pisces puts the dream into words, and confuses words with the dream. This is the energy for poets, writers and musicians. And liars...

...you’ll need to stay on top of things...if you...are ready to accept the inevitable miscommunications/mistakes, this transit will go much easier for you. This is not letting your standards slide, it’s about relaxing your grip on what you can control...And the truth will come out (it always does), so don’t stress about that, either. Focus on what you’re saying...

...Mercury will be retrograde in Pisces from February 23rd to March 17th...
http://rubyslipper.ca/2013/02/logic-drifts-away-from-shore-mercurys-transit-of-pisces/