Sagittarius 23: Immigrants Entering

sdh3

The original wording for the Sabian Symbol for Sagittarius 23 is "Immigrants entering."

The humanitarian crisis unfolding in Europe and the Middle East has brought us many compelling and heart-rendering images of immigrants and refugees on the move, across land and sea. The image attached below (and at the link) is but one of many.

https://twitter.com/larbertred/status/639207182760710144

Attachments

• CN7ri4WUEAAWXN9.jpg
    CN7ri4WUEAAWXN9.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 40

CapAquaPis

For natal charts with a planet on 22 or 23' Sag., like in my case: Neptune in 6th, it will have a personal connection. I have an immigrant father who's a Sagittarius (Neptune co-rules them) and he's from France, immigrated to the US in the late 1960s. Coincidence? I think not. :sideways:

ALRESCHA

I have found out that a spokesperson reported on that date that over several hundred fled that small place in Syria, so I used the date and the place. That means they fled some time during the night.

If anyone happens to find the exact time they moved, lease share so that we cold see the house cusps. Or we can wait for them to make the first documentary on that.

I would like to know because then we will be able to see if these unfortunate people's children and grandchildren will demand autonomy some day (that is what Ur-Pl-Sa-Mo is about to me, along with the Sun situation) , wherever they find their new home, and I pray they find it.

Last edited:

theV

Here is the chart of the first mass migration, NN was on the next degree

v7vzic.gif

It is clearly shown that the moon,home, is disturbed in this chart. It tightly conjunct saturn which means the loss of home, sautrn= loss, moon=home. There is the square to pluto. The energy of Pluto/Sautrn aspect is malefic. Catastrophe,burden,loss,transformation (good or bad) with the connection to the moon the energy is activated. Not to mention the wide opposition to uranus. These people were suddenly left without house. Uranus created a sudden change to the home affair when it opposite the moon. The T-square between Pluto, Uranus, Saturn.There is a radical change, powerful,disruptive,transformative energies. The destruction of structure with connection to the moon it is all not good.

There is a sedna conjunction to the sun. Sedna has connetion to home,family and victimization. So we see the theme of abandonment, of victimization in the identity of these refugees.

The ANTISCIA of Ceres,Planet of family issues, of loss,of death is conjunct to saturn and the moon. saturn/ceres is related to loss, and death. Both of these are archetype of family. Saturn the Great father, and Ceres The great mother. Their myth explores a lot of domestic loss which is shown in the chart above.

As I expected there is a antiscia conjunct between pluto and the north node which means crisis,transformation.

Last edited:

theV

Checking the midpoint pictures. We see that the moon receives aspect to strong midpoint. The sun/neptune midpoint is opposite the saturn/moon midpoint. The sun/neptune midpoint relates the loss of identity opposite the satunr/moon the loss of home. Uranus/Eris midpoint is disruptive and chaotic opposite also the saturn/moon. Also there is a wide opposition between the saturn/moon midpoint and the sun/chiron midpoint also sedna/chiron midpoint.

Sun/chiron healing self identity, re-finding who we are. Sedna/chiron healing the victim, a great capacity of self destruction or self healing.

I might write about it in my own blog, so i'll keep the chart under my chart case.

theV

The Galactic center,being the center of the world, falls close to the pluto/node conjunct which means their crisis was the center of the whole world.

ALRESCHA

The Moon was opposing Uranus exactly at midnight and the symbols from Libra 3 to Saturn fit perfectly. I just hope that their children will make the most of the Saturn conjunction and integrate well enough :unsure: Do the 11th and 12th symbols suggests they won't? :unsure: If they are not treated as equals, they'll get terrible jobs, won't obtain good education, then they'll feel oppressed, and their frustration will result in not wanting to learn the language or value the culture. :unsure: Once there are enough of them in certain areas, and that with them can happen within 40 years, they'll demand autonomy and they'll remember how badly they were treated as children when crossing the border. :(

silviam

My IC is at 23 Sag and, lo and behold, I’m an immigrant and live in a country other than the one I was born in. Interesting topic.