Leo ascendant- 30th year with average - with tons of regret

Purni

Currently going throught Rahu Dasha- help check my career and love scope

please help me look at my chart.. also please inform me of what i can do to better my life and improve? Thanks

Last edited:

ANUP

Let me know your birth time and place.

I can not work on the above chart till i am satisfied with the actual placement of planets.

Anup

[Deleted website posted in violation of the rules. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Purni

Let me know your birth time and place.

I can not work on the above chart till i am satisfied with the actual placement of planets.

Anup
kascorner.com

Hi .. Thankyou for you reply..

My birthdate is 20 Dec 1989
23:18

hong kong (Kowloon)

Female - wed

ANUP

Hi

Wait, you are through sun antradasa showing different weak areas disturbing you right now.
New wheeler like car or a buying some property are visible during this time. You might be showing liking for some new friend. You have to control your expenses meanwhile. After March 2020, your life may bring positive changes. My best wishes for you.

Anup

Purni

Hi

Wait, you are through sun antradasa showing different weak areas disturbing you right now.
New wheeler like car or a buying some property are visible during this time. You might be showing liking for some new friend. You have to control your expenses meanwhile. After March 2020, your life may bring positive changes. My best wishes for you.

Anup
kascorner.com

Thankyou 🙏🏽
Does the chart I provided in this forums match with yours?

Since I have passed the Sun antardasha already- am I in Saturn antardasha?

Is there a way of knowing about my marriage.. if its a happy one and if its love or arranged. The last and only relationship I had was in Dec 2016 and it ended badly from my side it was broken.

Last edited:

ANUP

Marriage can be somewhere in last quarter of the year 2020 or early 2021.

Do not go by dasa. My systen is showing you are through sun antradasa and next is moon antradasa from 2020. Be patient.

Anup