Midheaven Ruler Conjunct Aries Point / Read My Chart?

tinypastels

I am a pre-licensed psychotherapist, have practiced for 2 years. My midheaven is 29 degrees Cancer. Cancer makes sense, connecting with people on an emotional level. I'm so curious what the 29 degrees would mean? Ever since I started astrology I've reacted to this like "Man, why can't I just have a Leo midheaven? Come on!" Guess that's the nature of the 29th degree :lol:

So Cancer is ruled by the Moon, which is....0 degrees Aries! It IS the Aries Point. Does this mean potential to be well known? I started the first therapy group for a particular population. Some people have said I'm a pioneer in this regard, but its not something I want to devote my practice to. I'm also integrating astrology and therapy together which IS my passion but there are many other therapists who do this too. Anyway, what do you make of my MC ruler being the Aries Point?

Also, Poseidon is square my midheaven. In Uranian astrology, they would be conjunct on the 90 degree chart. I take this as using my intuition in my work?

Any other observations?

Last edited: