Have we finally broken up for good??

lux111

I’ll spare u the details of my tumultuous relationship but we’ve broken up and I think it’s for good this time. I want it to be. I asked the horary if it’s permanent, but there is no contact between our significators.

Im Saturn in my domicile in 12, and he’s Sun in his domicile in 7.

However, it’s a weird chart with a few bodies conjunct him in the 7th, are these other people since they are all trining Jupiter in it’s domicile in the 11th? He is going back to his home country next week and hasn’t got a return ticket. Moon (me) and Mars/Venus — rulers of both of our 4th houses of finality — are conjunct Sun.

I’m on the south node in the 12th opposing Mercury in the 6th, and Venus is on the DC. I suppose that alludes to this fight being because I replied “yeah I’m fine, hope you’re good too” when an ex contacted me... when my bf had ‘forbade’ me from having any contact with him. (He went through my phone and found that single text from months ago).

Please help me
I love him but I hate him but I really want this tumultuous roller coaster to end. What do you see? Is it over now and is he actually in contact with someone else

https://imgur.com/a/dyn989i

Last edited: