FIFA Womens World cup

gfy

Will USA win the world cup? They are in the final against either Netherlands or Sweden.

CapAquaPis

The USWNT's constant successes in their world cup history made Americans follow both soccer and women's sports much closely...the USWNT is heavily favored to win against the Dutch on Sunday the 7th of July - Cancer sun and Virgo moon - the symbols of femininity, but in between is the almighty Leo.

waybread

There is a whole specialty of sports astrology. I think John Frawley made a career of it for a while. Unfortunately I am unable to make a prediction. I am a huge fan of women's World Cup soccer. Both teams-- and several who didn't make it this far-- have played really well. I'd be happy to see either team win in a fair match.

cometwolf

The USWNT's constant successes in their world cup history made Americans follow both soccer and women's sports much closely...the USWNT is heavily favored to win against the Dutch on Sunday the 7th of July - Cancer sun and Virgo moon - the symbols of femininity, but in between is the almighty Leo.
What's interesting, the Netherland Women's soccer emblem is a Lion, hence nicknamed "Lionesses". And the final is held in Lyon :)

Moondancing

Premium Member
Drawing a horary chart asking if USA will win, I get Mercury USA, Jupiter the other team. On Sunday Mercury conj. Mars and goes retrograde. Very weak Mercury and the stronger Jupiter takes the prize.

Moon Dance

karthik20

Drawing a horary chart asking if USA will win, I get Mercury USA, Jupiter the other team. On Sunday Mercury conj. Mars and goes retrograde. Very weak Mercury and the stronger Jupiter takes the prize.

Moon Dance

Interesting moon dance , i think so too, just checking the dob of holland captain's chart 3 April 90 without time of birth. She has very good transits going for her....thats y i checked here to see
any similar predictions. If someone can get the dob of u.s captain it would be great.
Also, colour orange has an advantage tmrw..

Goal times should be a total of 1 or 7. ..like 43 n 19 lets c.

karthik20

Interesting moon dance , i think so too, just checking the dob of holland captain's chart 3 April 90 without time of birth. She has very good transits going for her....thats y i checked here to see
any similar predictions. If someone can get the dob of u.s captain it would be great.

It would be great if other senior predictors like fensi n jibreil could pitch in with their opinions!! Im sensing an upset here..thanks

Moondancing

Premium Member
Congrats to the Women's American Soccer Team! Had a sneaking feeling that retro Mercury meant reclaiming the world cup.

Moon Dance

waybread

Actually Sari van Veenendaal had a relatively good day, even though the Netherlands lost to the US. She won the Golden Glove awards, for the best goal keeper in the tournament, and the team did come home with silver medals.