List the most to least HOE (garden tool) of the zodiac from 1-12

Sagcap88

Sagcap88 here is my version of the signs an sex.

Aquarius - I'm gonna trick and shock this guy into wanting sex and I'll be super nice too.
Pisces - I surrender to your domination.
Aries - let's get physical, quick.
Taurus - I'll wait until the right respectable girl comes, then I'll take my time, massage her, have shower with her, comfort her with a comfy quilt/towel/robe, sex for hours, then eat a delicious hearty meal and lay in bed together.
Gemini - has sex whilst thinking of 3 different scenarios of 3 ppl he knows and talks dirty about it the. Carries on.
Cancer - hold me,vlove me ask me how I feel and then get comfort food. Ooo the swimming centres a good idea.
Leo - look at it. Isn't it the nicest d you've ever seen. Let's play.
Virgo - make sure you brush your teeth and wash your genitals. Don't touch me there, touch me right here. Tell me if I'm doing it right. Fast or slow. I want be perfect. You didn't do it right. Here I'll do it.
Libra - do you love me? Forever and ever?
Scorpio - I honestly don't know lol.
Sagittarius- there's a place by the creek an hour away I'd like to take you. There's a mountain top overlooking the city. Or let's do it in the car or better yet, bus on the way home.
Capricorn - do as I say.

I love it! Lol! So accurate — especially Virgo and Aquarius (and believe me, I know firsthand; my exes were those signs). 😂😂😂

ConfusedCrab

Lol I learnt from one of the first Aquarian SL*ts. Basically you give no reaction (cos they love the drama) and ignore her whilst subtly seeing how your partner reacts. I chose well when it comes to my HB. This is what I like best about him. He's nor easily won over by sex. He's faithful. He didn't find that girl attractive. But if he did, he would just look at her but he knows its wrong.
Funny how cos she's so sweet and sneaky that the men don't see her as the problem. In fact they end up competing for her. They can't handle the thought of her getting bored of them so they try to compete.

Another Aquarian girl was similar, and I could give so many examples... With this one she was a hairdresser that asked out her clients. She had 3 different fu*ks, er excuse me, dates a week. She also tried to get my HB. We arrived at a BBQ. She pulled her skirt all the way up so all you could see was her panties and she shimmied her shoulders and gave my HB the dirty f me look. Of course, I wasn't gonna give her what she wanted so I pulled my HB to the side and I sat on his lap blocking his view of her. Sure enough after 2 mins she pulled her skirt down looking bored. Funny enough my friends never saw her as being out of line. They'd say oh that's just Tanya, she's such a fun flirt. Um, no. Yet they thought I was rude cos I had my back turned away from her panties? I mean ffs.

Lol ewwww!!!

It’s amazing how Libras know how aquas work, they are so confusing and out of control for most people to understand but some how Libras figure them out, I’ve noticed. 😎

ConfusedCrab

Sagcap88 here is my version of the signs an sex.

Aquarius - I'm gonna trick and shock this guy into wanting sex and I'll be super nice too.
Pisces - I surrender to your domination.
Aries - let's get physical, quick.
Taurus - I'll wait until the right respectable girl comes, then I'll take my time, massage her, have shower with her, comfort her with a comfy quilt/towel/robe, sex for hours, then eat a delicious hearty meal and lay in bed together.
Gemini - has sex whilst thinking of 3 different scenarios of 3 ppl he knows and talks dirty about it the. Carries on.
Cancer - hold me,vlove me ask me how I feel and then get comfort food. Ooo the swimming centres a good idea.
Leo - look at it. Isn't it the nicest d you've ever seen. Let's play.
Virgo - make sure you brush your teeth and wash your genitals. Don't touch me there, touch me right here. Tell me if I'm doing it right. Fast or slow. I want be perfect. You didn't do it right. Here I'll do it.
Libra - do you love me? Forever and ever?
Sagittarius- there's a place by the creek an hour away I'd like to take you. There's a mountain top overlooking the city. Or let's do it in the car or better yet, bus on the way home.
Capricorn - do as I say.

Lol!! 😂😂😂😂
The Taurus one sounds like a dang good time.

The Virgo one was sooo funny!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Eat me alive, do anything you want to me , that will involve pain, tie me up and make me yours, i will devour your soul and you devour mine, im all yours forever.

I want to keep you all to myself, and have nothing in between of us, nothing can tear us apart, only our fear of each other will tear us apart.

ConfusedCrab

Eat me alive, do anything you want to me , that will involve pain, tie me up and make me yours, i will devour your soul and you devour mine, im all yours forever.

I want to keep you all to myself, and have nothing in between of us, nothing can tear us apart, only our fear of each other will tear us apart.

Nice!!! 😄🤣

ConfusedCrab

Aries- I’m the main hoe (leader of group of h0es)

Taurus- The wine and dine me/date H0e

Gemini- The social H0e....she gets around

Cancer- Will do ‘ANYTHING’ to live a cozy life H0e

Leo- H0e to gain spotlight attention, you go girl!

Virgo- The shady undercover H0e

Libra- The confuses sex for love H0e

Scorpio- Overtly sexualized H0e, will do & wear anything 2look sexy

Sag- Call me for a good time H0e

Capricorn- Screws their way to the top with no remorse H0e

Aquarius- ‘Free the nipple’ equal rights H0e

Pisces- Wants to live in bed H0e

Chrysalis

Aries - Im phucking you whether you like it or not.
Taurus - Come feel, me, tease me...i like that sh&t.
Gemini - Okay b1tch, no not you, or now, or now or ever, infact yes now.
Cancer - I wanna go home now, lets go to the bedroom.
Leo - Sex on on the trampoline is so d*mn good.
Virgo - How would you like me to suck your d1ck ? slow, fast, licky licky ?
Libra - Im play or if your play, you do me and ill do you.
Scorpio - And what ? Dont look at me like that... like serious.
Sagg - Guess what, i want to phuck you...simple.
Capricorn - Ha ha, and you think your coming near me..really ?
Aquarius - Lets just do this sh1t, i dnt give a phuck.
Pisces - Incense *tick* music *tick* lights on *tick* .....Zzzzz i fell asleep *tick*

Abby83

I like your examples guys :).

Especially libra. Far out yes we mix love with sex. Naturally I couldn’t see why you would **** someone you don’t love. I mean you don’t have to commit to them but sex makes babies.... so love would make sense.

I’m trying to figure out what star sign represents me when it comes to sex. Interestingly, when I first started having sex, I was more like my mars in Virgo 11th house combining virgin innocence with Aquarian liberation. My body was slim and toned and sex was dry but good.

Now after having kids (20 years later) my sex life is much more like Pisces (Neptune in sag). I wonder why. My sex now is totally fantasy based with obsession with the idea of conception, and getting really wet 😊. Of course this didn’t happen overnight. The trigger happened only 3 years later when I was 19. And then I got to fulfill this kind of fantasy Pisces sexual energy the first time at age 22. I wonder what happened astrologically to make this so.