why am I obsessed with this celebrity?

LeoSun1

There's this celebrity that I have a huge crush on. I never liked anyone like this before. I done a synastry chart but im not too good at reading them. Can someone tell me why im so obsessed with this person? http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php

Zarathu

Account Closed
You need real data. But in my opinion, you cannot have a relationship with someone you don't know. Think about it; that's crazy!(I didn't say YOU were crazy).

And when was the last time that you saw a celebrity going for one of his/her stalkers/super fans? This would be like royalty marrying a commoner---almost never happens.

LeoSun1

Haha I know that I just wanted to know what aspects made me like her so much. Im not extremely obsessed. I just like her alot

Zarathu

Account Closed
First of all, there is no synastry chart from where you posted.

Second, we need to have all the data both from you and her: time, place, day.

Third, synastry is the most complicated and time consuming kind of astrology, and so you have a fairly frivolous type of question for someone here to spend an hour of time to look at both of your charts and then at the synastry chart, and write it up for you.

However, if you'd like to do it yourself, I can recommend a couple if good books.

Z

Zarathu

Account Closed
Ok then it doesn't matter if thats the case. Yeah I'd like to learn to do it.

I recommend:

1. The Astrology of Human Relationships by Sakonian and Acker

2. Planets in Synastry by E.W. Neville

Both are way out print, so you'll have to search Amazon out of print or eBay. There are probably others more current in publishing date, but I have a preference for these two. The Neville one has a greater discussion on the Synastric process for a newbie, which you would be under the circumstances.

rahu

Banned
leosun
would you post your data , as the link you give goes to the homepage.
i need some chart to give insights:wink:

rahu

Last edited:

LeoSun1

My date of birth: 18/8/96 time of birth 2:42 am. Place of. Birth dundalk Ireland. her date of birth: 9/1/89. Place of birth: Sofia bulgaria. The time of birth is unknown :/

rahu

Banned
hi again

the first aspect tha drew my attention was that te composite cat has nymphe on the nodal axis. this shows inherent psychic sensitivity between you charts. his composite node is square to you mercury which shows you are pickig up this "psychic connection. this placement implies that you may have dreams or waking visions of her.so there is a strong mental feeling of her.
but thereis also a very strong "sexual" connection because the composite venus/eris midpoint is square to your nodal axis. this shows a very strong sexual interest as well as the psychic mental interest.
but i have to caution you that the eris/venus dnamic can lead you to obsessive feelings about her. coupled with the psycjhic connection you are in danger of dwelling on her too much.
i hope this satisfies you curiosity and i hope you let her go for your own stabilty. the psychic connection is in fact there, but don't let this lead you to thinking anything could come between you.this is your feelings and is not her feelings

rahu