My New FREE Horoscope Readings Page

ja7me

Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted on here.

Some of you already know me. For those who don’t, my name is Jamie : )

I assume most of you guys are interested in predictive astrology readings. For many years I have created personal predictive readings based upon an individual’s natal chart. There are many methods an astrologer may use for predictive readings. Personally, I like to keep things simple and stick to using transits.

I notice there are so many websites that create generalized predictive astrology readings, usually given the label horoscopes. Usually, a visitor will look up their sun sign, then read their predictive horoscope for the month or year.

I wanted a challenge, so thought I would try this myself. So rather than me doing 1 to 1 predictive readings, I would need to predict for a majority of people instead.

I have been trying to find a way of improving these general horoscopes to make them slightly more personal. This is very tricky, as you need to try and create a reading that rings true with a lot of people.

Instead of grouping my horoscope reading by sun sign, I decided to group by someone’s year of birth. I am still trying to perfect them, so will be adding more as and when I get time. I have also tried to make my horoscope pages fun too.

If you are interested, Check out my FREE PREDICTIVE ASTROLOGY PAGE.
I hope you enjoy them. They have certainly kept me busy during this lockdown.

Please share them with friends and family if you enjoy them. I will continue to create them every year if people like them.

Header-for-Horoscope-Page.png