Ladies: how important is height to you?

wan

Be honest. Would you go out with a guy who is kind of short (to you)?

I gotta say that I used to have a real hangup about a guy's height. Like, not only would I not consider guys shorter than I was, I actually wanted a really tall guy (I would say about 6 foot and up). However, now that I have matured quite a bit (I think and hope), I realize that height is really not a very reliable indicator of compatibility. For example, I have been talking to someone online for quite a while, and height-wise, he is perfect to me (he's 6 foot 2). However, we just don't quite connect. The previous guy I fell for was 5 foot 9, and normally I would not have given a guy like him a second look, but the connection was incredible. I am not dwelling on the past anymore however this relationship taught me that I should not rule out guys who are not that "gifted" in the height department. That said, I still have standards, as in, I will not consider guys who are considerably shorter than I am. What has changed for me now is that I will consider guys that are not traditionally tall, I would say the range of from about 5 foot 6 to 5 foot 10.

I remember walking down the street alongside the 5 foot 9 guy, and to be honest I felt nothing was amiss. In fact, I thought it was kind of nice that we were shoulder to shoulder. So yeah, guys don't need to be tall for me to feel attraction.

What about you, ladies?

Last edited: