BEHOLD Donald Trump - Huffington Post Says He May Be Our Disguised Spiritual Leader

david starling

2khdwo.jpg

Good advice for Trump's supporters when he loses!

Kintpuash

Banned
This country was founded in spiritual principles of Religious Freedom. The caveat was that we didn't pay other countries our money labor and lives for that freedom, we fought and earned it by rules of engagement. Too many waybread historians trying to reinvent history by sufferage and domination as the fix all. "in the greater good" etc.

No, this country was visited, taken, built and wealthed on a spiritual consitution that existed long before DJT.

"nothing new under the sun" and all.

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't an astrologer in that constitution convention who said 'now, wait - here's what we're looking at 240 years from now"...

80 Saturn returns or something and still 'you don't get it?'

david starling

This country was founded in spiritual principles of Religious Freedom. The caveat was that we didn't pay other countries our money labor and lives for that freedom, we fought and earned it by rules of engagement. Too many waybread historians trying to reinvent history by sufferage and domination as the fix all. "in the greater good" etc.

No, this country was visited, taken, built and wealthed on a spiritual consitution that existed long before DJT.

I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't an astrologer in that constitution convention who said 'now, wait - here's what we're looking at 240 years from now"...

What's a "waybread historian"?

JUPITERASC

Hi Jup,
In regard to the "Great Reset", i thought i would bring forward the name of Jean Monnet, who was heavily involved with the League of Nations and European Union.
He was president of "The High Authority", links below:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Monnet
https://www.cvce.eu/en/obj/group_ph...-en-3f6ba2d7-abdc-4ebc-af8b-6c53f6429fa0.html
As you can see, the High Authority was started on 10th August 1952 in Luxembourg, it is now part of The European Commission.
On this day at location, Sirius is the heliacal rising star, astronomy graph below:-