Who will win US Presidential election, 2020?

werdhr12

@fensi88

Trump vs Biden:

The 2020 United States presidential election is scheduled for Tuesday, November 3, 2020. It will be the 59th quadrennial presidential election.

Is it possible to predict who will win?

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question: 02 Sep 2020 TZ = -2.0 2.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Sag44

Trump is represented with 10th house ruler Venus, Biden, as his oponent, is reresented with 4th house ruler, Mars.
Moon signifies the electors.
Moon exalt Venus, so electors like Tramp. Next Moon and Venus are in mixed receptions one more testimony in Trump's favour.
Part of Resignation is on 03 Gem 00 so Venus has not applying aspect with Part or with its ruler Mercury so it seams Trump will win.

tikana

I havent seen a single chart for Biden winning. Its so weird to see. We had a few chart kind of pointed to clinton winning but this time around, not a single chart for biden
Id look at 10th house...if 10th on the edge of changing signs - theres a change
If in the middle, no changes

aquarius7000

In a Horary chart I cast several months back already, the Moon clearly pointed towards that "tramp" might win. This seems endorsed through even his own planetary constellations and placements. I am not a big fan of Biden and certainly not of Kamala H., but who needs to accelerate the decline of the world through tramp.
I cast the chart when I read your question: 02 Sep 2020 TZ = -2.0 2.1100 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Sag44

Trump is represented with 10th house ruler Venus, Biden, as his oponent, is reresented with 4th house ruler, Mars.
Moon signifies the electors.
Moon exalt Venus, so electors like Tramp. Next Moon and Venus are in mixed receptions one more testimony in Trump's favour.
Part of Resignation is on 03 Gem 00 so Venus has not applying aspect with Part or with its ruler Mercury so it seams Trump will win.