Draconic/Natal chart

SirHorns

So aside from my Draconic Chart overdosing me with Aries, I notice my Jupiter was in Fall in Capricorn. I'm told that aspects from Draconic planets to Natal ones offers spiritual protection or something like that?

My Draconic Jupiter was conjunct with my Natal Sun/Uranus/Neptune/MC. So my question is how do I interpret these kinds of aspects and pretty much anything else you can tell me, like articles or books to read. In terms of the chart itself, Jupiter was the only thing that stood out right away to me. (Read: that I could read/see in that mess.)

theV

I really don't know how draconic chart works, I think it just complicate things, i try to stick to the basics and things that i think they work

JUPITERASC

So aside from my Draconic Chart overdosing me with Aries, I notice my Jupiter was in Fall in Capricorn. I'm told that aspects from Draconic planets to Natal ones offers spiritual protection or something like that?

My Draconic Jupiter was conjunct with my Natal Sun/Uranus/Neptune/MC. So my question is how do I interpret these kinds of aspects and pretty much anything else you can tell me, like articles or books to read. In terms of the chart itself, Jupiter was the only thing that stood out right away to me. (Read: that I could read/see in that mess.)
A basic google search is likely to provide information :smile:
also search amazon

Humanitarian

I really don't know how draconic chart works, I think it just complicate things, i try to stick to the basics and things that i think they work
Planets positions in draconic chart is depended on the natal position of the north node at birth, and you need to add/subtract the same degree, minutes, seconds as the degrees, minutes, seconds of the natal North Node to 0° Aries (exact)