Create a bumbersticker for your moon sign

Mia1982

Prisma: I love humanity, it's just that some people get on my nerves, brilliant!

Also for Aquarius Moon: WARNING: 0 to b*tch in 0.5 seconds

R4VEN

Pisces moon:

"You are okay - how am I?"
I love this one, Svencanz..........
It could almost be used for Cancer Moon also.

Cancer Moon:

If you honk at me, I just may:
a) become paralysed with fear & embarrassment
b) pull over and call for backup (my Mum - who else?)
c) cry uncontrollably

Feature

i've got pisces moon in the 4th and i'll have to disagree with the opening poster, because it really depends on my mood. if i'm pissed, i become a camel in the middle of the sahara desert, lol.

sex drive should really be based off of your mars more than your moon. the only thing i can think of is that since your pisces moon is in the 4th, you are probably reflecting off of your mates desire for sex all the time and doing so to please him/her.

can't really think of a good slogan for pisces moon in the 4th for myself though. ^_^;;

tikana

my bumper sticker would be "lets have lunar crab feast and have lunar pisceans sing us a contry song on how much they miss lunar crabs""

queenfluff

Bumpie!:biggrin:

Moon in Aries: "My other car is a NASCAR winner."

Moon in Taurus: "My other car is my feet."

Moon in Gemini: "My other car is tandem bike."

Moon in Cancer: "My other car is a baby stoller."

Moon in Leo: "My other car is painted with 14K gold."

Moon in Virgo: "My other car is a broom."

Moon in Libra: "My other car is a pink cadillac."

Moon in Scorpio: "My other car is a herse."

Moon in Sagittarius: "My other car is a jet."

Moon in Capricorn: "My other car is a limo."

Moon in Aquarius: "My other car is a spaceship."

Moon in Pisces: "My other car is parked outside the pub."

:)

R4VEN

queenfluff, these are really good!! Did you make them up yourself?
I love it that Pisces moon (and sun) people always cop the "you must be either a druggie or a soak" stereotype!!! I have a Pisces Sun friend who finds these stereotypes hilarious, as she has fit into them all at various times in her life.

queenfluff

queenfluff, these are really good!! Did you make them up yourself?
I love it that Pisces moon (and sun) people always cop the "you must be either a druggie or a soak" stereotype!!! I have a Pisces Sun friend who finds these stereotypes hilarious, as she has fit into them all at various times in her life.

Hi R4ven,

Yes, I did make them up myself. I was kind stumped for some of them so I didn't think they were that creative but...Thanks! I hope you "got" them all. :) Some of them were easy like Aquarius and Scorpio and Virgo. haha!

Opphiucan

Like it. I see Sag as being "one of these days my other car will be a mercedes, I'll have a jet, my 1986 honda hatchback with 220K mls still works when it's not raining tho!"

queenfluff

I thought they were all great too Queenfluff...but I somehow see the Scorp. Moon as an 'Unmarked Car with Tinted Windows' type

That is good too! I guess I thought of Herse because the car itself is mysterious and has the tinted windows and is all dark. Plus, the theme of death - well, thats Scorpios territory isn't it. :)

queenfluff

Like it. I see Sag as being "one of these days my other car will be a mercedes, I'll have a jet, my 1986 honda hatchback with 220K mls still works when it's not raining tho!"

LOL! :) Cute!

I picked the jet because Sag loves to travel. Got to have a plane on standby to take off whenever you like. :)

Funny my Moon is in Sagittarius and I don't really do that - I face my emotions. They are more freespirited, open and wide-ranging though defiantely so very Sag. :biggrin:

EhTeam

Moon in Leo:

Tailgate me. I love a good following.

Warning: In case of exit stage left while vehicle is moving, avoid driver.

Who needs a vanity plate, when you can have vanity in the drivers seat.