Will my friend ever believe me?

ChildOfVenus

Will I ever see her again?

I see there is no aspect between Mercury (me) and Jupiter (her). But there is a square between the Moon and Jupiter is this a no?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 35

ChildOfVenus

If this is a friend, why are you not using the 11th for her?

I was always told that I should use the 7th house regardless. Does it make a difference that we were sexually involved? And when I ask if I will ever see her again I mean if we'll ever be sexually involved again. Ok, she thinks that I want to be in a relationship with her. But I told her that's not the case at all. But I don't think she believes me hence the reason why I'm asking if she ever will.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
ChildofVenus,
I would say you two may have been pretty soundly on the outs up until now, neither really understanding how the other sees what happened. And you as Merc are quite upset being Rx and combust the Sun in the unfavorable 12th.
But your friends'/Moon's feeling may be softening, as you/Merc move from Leo back into the sign of Moon's dignity, Cancer. It seems you may be a mix of feelings toward her: interested, since you/Merc reside in her/11th house. But still upset some? because friend/Moon is in the sign of your/Merc's detriment.

I think it may take a while, much to go through and sort out between you, since Moon's next aspect is a square to Jup before contacting Saturn, and then trining Venus, then Sun, then you/Merc.
Lots to work out, but it seems like it might be worth it?
I wish you the very best with this...

IleneK

Premium Member
I was always told that I should use the 7th house regardless. Does it make a difference that we were sexually involved? And when I ask if I will ever see her again I mean if we'll ever be sexually involved again. Ok, she thinks that I want to be in a relationship with her. But I told her that's not the case at all. But I don't think she believes me hence the reason why I'm asking if she ever will.

See my answer above. The chart illustrates the complicated nature of the relationship, but I think it is hopeful if you open-heartedly and calmly talk it all through. Without that, I think it may be difficult to have the kind of relationship you are wishing for.

ChildOfVenus

ChildofVenus,
I would say you two may have been pretty soundly on the outs up until now, neither really understanding how the other sees what happened. And you as Merc are quite upset being Rx and combust the Sun in the unfavorable 12th.
But your friends'/Moon's feeling may be softening, as you/Merc move from Leo back into the sign of Moon's dignity, Cancer. It seems you may be a mix of feelings toward her: interested, since you/Merc reside in her/11th house. But still upset some? because friend/Moon is in the sign of your/Merc's detriment.

I think it may take a while, much to go through and sort out between you, since Moon's next aspect is a square to Jup before contacting Saturn, and then trining Venus, then Sun, then you/Merc.
Lots to work out, but it seems like it might be worth it?
I wish you the very best with this...

But I'm not upset with her she's the one who doesn't believe me about not wanting to be more than friends.

ElenaJ

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, in this case she would be 7th, and it also explains why moon of the query is conjunct the cusp of that house.
You mercury are backtracking from your earlier position, and will pass over the sun and Venus, but not reach a trine with Neptune 7th ruler in the 7th. Moon moving forward will eventually transfer light.
When mercury reaches Venus it will also be close to opposing pluto in the 5th, so you may be tempted to fall back on the old relationship. Venus on the nodes shows the future friendly, harmonious theme you are working towards while pluto and Saturn on south node show what you are leaving behind.
When mercury turns direct you will probably want to leave the whole thing behind you.

ChildOfVenus

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, in this case she would be 7th, and it also explains why moon of the query is conjunct the cusp of that house.
You mercury are backtracking from your earlier position, and will pass over the sun and Venus, but not reach a trine with Neptune 7th ruler in the 7th. Moon moving forward will eventually transfer light.
When mercury reaches Venus it will also be close to opposing pluto in the 5th, so you may be tempted to fall back on the old relationship. Venus on the nodes shows the future friendly, harmonious theme you are working towards while pluto and Saturn on south node show what you are leaving behind.
When mercury turns direct you will probably want to leave the whole thing behind you.

So what does this mean? Are we going to be able to work this out?

IleneK

Premium Member
But I'm not upset with her she's the one who doesn't believe me about not wanting to be more than friends.
I didn't say you were upset with her. I said you are upset; like distressed with her for not believing you? And I am telling you that she is likely softening, becoming more receptive to what you are telling her.
Be sure to reread what I wrote in my first posting here. Your question was "Will my friend ever believe me again?" Your friend is the 11th and there is reason to hope you can work it out if you do as suggested; if this really matters to you.
Good luck.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I didn't say you were upset with her. I said you are upset; like distressed with her for not believing you? And I am telling you that she is likely softening, becoming more receptive to what you are telling her.
Be sure to reread what I wrote in my first posting here. Your question was "Will my friend ever believe me again?" Your friend is the 11th and there is reason to hope you can work it out if you do as suggested; if this really matters to you.
Good luck.

I understand I just mean I hope she’ll change her mind about not wanting to see me anymore.

ElenaJ

Final judgement is still out on this issue.
In your link in fact, Waybread makes a lot of sense for why Jupiter, and not the outer planets, should be used.
However, I prefer to include the outer planets, they do give more insight.
They weren't used by Lilly because they didn't know of their existence at the time.
I would also include asteroids if they are helpful to a question.

ChildOfVenus

Final judgement is still out on this issue.
In your link in fact, Waybread makes a lot of sense for why Jupiter, and not the outer planets, should be used.
However, I prefer to include the outer planets, they do give more insight.
They weren't used by Lilly because they didn't know of their existence at the time.
I would also include asteroids if they are helpful to a question.

But perhaps it’s better if I use the ruler of the 11th house as she does refer to me as a friend.