Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

DS you are like an Angel....a living Angel.

Do you think as one gets older they become psychic or the intuition gets higher?

I identified with the Elven folk in Tolkien's books, which were a big deal then. I think what I'm noticing more now is whether other people have psychic abilities, including those who hide them, or who don't even realize that they have them.

SunConjunctUranus

Atheist, no spiritual beliefs--basically secular humanist. Good people, just not spiritual.

You tell me, how much Christian contributions to humanity, both from law, common sense, and science. You should also know that humanity has been abused by those left winger. Don't you?

So, repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand!

Hkk

Account Closed
I identified with the Elven folk in Tolkien's books, which were a big deal then. I think what I'm noticing more now is whether other people have psychic abilities, including those who hide them, or who don't even realize that they have them.

How can you tell that about others DS? It’s weird how one takes someone to be on the internet like here. You come across quite wise and see through the bull **** wise. Chilled out kind of way