Does having 7th house ruler in the 10th house indicates older marriage partner?

Astrology

Does having 7th house ruler in the 10th house indicate older marriage partner? I have 7th house in Gemini, so the ruler of my 7th house is Mercury, and I have Mercury in Libra, in the 10th house. Does this indicates older marriage partner since 10th house is like Saturn/Capricorn? Also, I have Venus trine Saturn in my birth chart. I heard that this indicates older partner too. I also heard that women with Sun in the 10th house often marry older partners and I have Sun in Scorpio, in the 10th house. The only thing that's different is I have 7th house in Gemini, and this is the only placement that indicates younger marriage partner so I'm confused.

Attachments

• Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    Yang's Birth Chart.image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Yang's Aspects.pdf
    59.4 KB · Views: 15
I don't think so. Perhaps if your 7th house ruler, your Mars, or your Sun were aspecting Saturn then maybe you would attract and older partner.

BaoSanniang

I have Venus in Gemini and the ruler of my 7th house is in the 7th, but I am more often than not drawn to older women rather than younger women (at least 2 years younger). What could be the cause of this?

-My Mercury is in Cancer
-Venus Sextile Saturn
-Mercury Square Saturn
-Sun Square Saturn
-Jupiter Square Saturn
-Moon Trine Descendant
-Venus and Mars Conjunct Descendant

What kind of person could I end up with?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png
    astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 27

Haran

Does having 7th house ruler in the 10th house indicate older marriage partner? I have 7th house in Gemini, so the ruler of my 7th house is Mercury, and I have Mercury in Libra, in the 10th house. Does this indicates older marriage partner since 10th house is like Saturn/Capricorn? Also, I have Venus trine Saturn in my birth chart. I heard that this indicates older partner too. I also heard that women with Sun in the 10th house often marry older partners and I have Sun in Scorpio, in the 10th house. The only thing that's different is I have 7th house in Gemini, and this is the only placement that indicates younger marriage partner so I'm confused.

If Gemini is 7th house, 10th should be Virgo (not Libra). So 7HL in 11H may mean through marriage partner you may find a way for income. If 7HL in 10H it will give you career scope after marriage or your spouse may add value to your career.

7th Lord in 10th house - a marriage related your reputation which often brings a marriage that will improve your status through your partner. The marriage will make you feel powered-status because you are married to that person. You may/want to marry some one who is a professional. your partner may have connection with lot of personals who has authority.

it also means you may prefer a partner who will take charge or wants a high status in the community.