Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze

Account Closed
It's too bad you can't afford plane tickets m8. Then you'd know I'm the pilot-in-chief. Yes, houston, no problems at all.

I need some support tho, you're right :sad:. I'd love to cry on the shoulder of a problowwoman. pm the address (or alley way) m8.

I know some good professionals man. Like, really good, clean ones. So clean that you only have a slight chance of catching something craby!

They kind of look....a little like Nigel thornberry but uh....beer googles and all, hahahahaha.

:unsure:

AppLeo

I am curious for you. I bet Capricorn goats are by far the most stubborn. And lookout for Leo Moon cats. Too much Mars, thinks it's a dog.

Capricorn goats :lol: Double whammy. And omg Leo moon cats. Cats in general are selfish; I can't imagine a cat with Leo Moon :lol: That's so cool with Mars as well.

Dubyadude1986

Saturn is my favorite.

I love women, really. But I also see severely afflicted Venus and severely built-up Venus as malefic. I'm talking extreme cases. And, in event charts, Aries / Libra Asc/Desc and vice-versa aspected in very challenging ways are my least favorites.

I attract Geminis and I like them.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Hmm... I like Saturn a lot. Giving me lessons and barriers to overcome--so thoughtful :love:

He's such an old jerk-face though.

Jupiter is like a cheerleader with big boobs pushing us on to do it. Gotta love that, m8. :w00t:

Last edited:

graay ghost

I unno man. I thought I'd have more merc before I actually drew up my chart for the first time.

Then again, they're all kind of jerks. :bandit: Too much Saturn in here. Needs more moon.

AppLeo

He's such am old jerk-face though.

Jupiter is like a cheerleader with big boobs pushing us on to do it. Gotta love that, m8. :w00t:

LOLOL. That is literally the best metaphor for jupiter and saturn that I could ever think of. 10/10

Blaze

Account Closed
I unno man. I thought I'd have more merc before I actually drew up my chart for the first time.

Then again, they're all kind of jerks. :bandit: Too much Saturn in here. Needs more moon.

Saturn takes a **** in our charts, m8. Plus your moon is Saturn ruled. You need Jupitereezus.

graay ghost

Saturn takes a **** in our charts, m8. Plus your moon is Saturn ruled. You need Jupitereezus.

Saturn's by far the prettiest planet in the solar system. Jupiter's just a big douche with a giant zit.

Mars is currently, to our knowledge, entirely populated by robots. So that's neat.

Blaze

Account Closed
Saturn's by far the prettiest planet in the solar system. Jupiter's just a big douche with a giant zit.

Mars is currently, to our knowledge, entirely populated by robots. So that's neat.

That big zit on Jupiter is actually a STD. Zeus messed around a bit too much.....

I think Uranus looks cooler than Saturn though.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I'm convinced Pluto at one time just happened to be the little spoon...

As far as Jupiter's spot. Love triangle with earth.

Dubyadude1986

I disowned Neptune and claimed my co-ruler, Jupiter Ascendant. I like Neptune in my chart, but not with my Asc.

We started a Jupiter Ascendant club.

Last edited:

graay ghost

That big zit on Jupiter is actually a STD. Zeus messed around a bit too much.....

I think Uranus looks cooler than Saturn though.

I don't know. Then again we've probably got to show blue-planet solidarity with Uranus and Neptune. All the other planets are red or yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.