Can you see any problems concerning wealth, relationships and speech or communication

Lalastar

Here are planets and houses:

Sun Cancer 26°03'

Moon Libra 12°00'

Mercury Leo 8°01' R

III Gemini 1°40'

Venus Virgo 2°59'

IV Gemini 23°32'

Mars Scorpio 5°21'

V Cancer 14°18'

Jupiter Taurus 2°50'

VI Leo 9°07'

Saturn Taurus 15°41'

VII Virgo 17°23'

Uranus Aquarius 15°35'

VIII Scorpio 2°52'

Neptune Aquarius 3°11' R

IX Sagittarius 1°40'

Pluto Sagittarius 8°01'

Midheaven Sagittarius 23°32'

Lilith Sagittarius 4°49'

XI Capricorn 14°18'

Asc node Leo 12°59'

XII Aquarius 9°07'

I was just curious. I was reading about some of my planets, but things seemed to be clashing. The Mars in Scorpio seemed to kind of contrast with my Venus in Virgo. My eight house being in Scorpio was slightly troubling based on which site I read. Plus it is said that moon libras are good at making connections, but would that be tampered out by my cancer sun? Plus just Saturn being in Taurus is causing some confusion. I also heard that either Saturn or Taurus ruled the throat so I was looking for any clue on my communication style. Any insight would be nice. Thanks in advance! :)

I also attached my birth chart if you are interested in looking at that.

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 21

katydid

When looking at communication, one looks to the placement and status of Mercury. Yours is in Leo in the 6th, which is a strong placement. But it does have some challenging aspects as it is part of a fixed grand square.

Mercury in Leo in the 6th might be a tad stubborn about how it likes things done.
The square to Mars in Scorpio heightens that impulse. You might be a bit impatient with others. Especially if you think someone is inept, incompetent or untrustworthy?

The opposition from Mercury to Uranus/Neptune may be a bit problematic. You may have problems with others being dishonest/deceitful towards you. And/or you may be pulled into situations where you don't feel you can be totally honest either. Uranus/Neptune is indicative of complicated, confusing situations that challenge you.

The Mercury/Pluto trine with the Moon sextiling both is a savior here. The Moon in Libra and it's ruler, Venus in Virgo, are the release points which release the built up tension in a social, graceful, way. Venus in Virgo believes in integrity and being honest and forthright. Moon in Libra feels the need to be fair and just.

So your prevailing impulse is to keep everything above board and honest. :innocent:

meowll

If we use equal houses system, your Saturn is in your 3rd house of communication - it can cause difficulties in expressing yourself and communicating well. Also, with this system, your 3rd house cusp is in Taurus which rules the throat, so it's even more related.