Getting a plan put together

missnightowl24

Ok here's the deal, I've recently gone back to school at a local community college until I can raise my gpa to go to a 4 year school, im going to major in communications and/or a business/network marketing degree, I choose this to help open my throat chakra and work on my people skills and to help me come out of my shell a bit more and I can possibly do some traveling with a major/minor like that.

I've also recently started my own at home business with network marketing, still new at it but I love it and I also work part time in retail helping my aunt out at her business which is cool...also going to be moving to the beach over the summer and stay for as long as I can at my family's beach place (our second home) and continue working and taking classes online from there.

Hmm let's see..friends, if I make some great, if not oh well, I need to learn to protect myself. Love life...would love to have a boyfriend and just have someone to really know me and just be there for me....but I need to learn to love myself now...I feel crazy saying this, but I want to be independent, and so into me and my life that when the right guy comes along that I won't even need him, but i'll still want him :p Also working on being healthy and living a healthier lifestyle and im sure the confidence I gain from that will help attract everything else im wanting in life...the main thing im striving for is financial independence!!!

So here's my natal chart, does any of this stuff look good for me in general for the rest of this year and into the next?

Attachments

• my natal chart.jpg
    my natal chart.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 8

missnightowl24

I mean I am happy with the plan I've created and stuff, but just for the sake of astrology I just wanna know if all these things are good for me right now? thank you