OMG!!! is this too good to be true???

Arianruler

HELLO MEMBERS,

WHOA.. BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST CAME HERE.. life is to chaotic these days to i tell ya! :biggrin:

Hey guys, i did an horary chart today like ages and the result i have interpreted seems too good to be true... since i am relatively new to horary, i would appreciate if someone can see if i have interpreted the chart correctly? please..... :sideways:

SO MY OBSERVATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

I am Jupiter (exalted) in 8th house (maybe this represents my state for the last few days since i have been absorbed with very sexual thoughts for my beloved who i am just pining to touch and make love to... :crying:)

the other person is represented by Mercury who is my dignity in the 5th house (shows that she loves me too and wants this romance)

Moon which is also my co-ruler is exalted although in this horary its representing other's person communication (3rd from 7th) - showing maybe her communicative ability is perhaps strong these days? lol

Moon (her communication) is conjunct Jupiter (Me) and the aspect will be exact in 6 degrees so time frame is 6 something???

**** the most interesting thing i found out from this chart is this*********

since 4th house rules the end of matters and how it will turn out, my 4th house is ruled by Saturn who is in term of mercury (who for me is ruler of 7 and 11 placed in 5th) - so this situation for me will turn out to be positive as its ruling the partnership and wishes house placed in romance house, MAYBE SHE WILL BECOME MY ROMANTIC PARTNER SOON and mY WIS WILL BE FULFILLED? :joyful:

NOW THIS IS INTERESTING - FOR HER -----

her 4th house is ruled by Leo where Sun is also in term of Mercury ruling her ascendant and 5th house of romance placed in the 11th house.. so there is a connection of 5 11 and 1 house here - meaning that i will hopefully become her partner soon too?

HAVE I INTERPRETED THIS CORRECTLY? or AM I GETTING EXCITED FOR NOTHING? :pouty:

YOUR HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED GUYS! =)

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Arianruler

C'mon guys... I am not asking someone to interpret my chart....

All I want to know is if I have interpreted the chart corrrrectly..

Isn't there anyone who can tell me that? :sad:

eekndyn

I don't see any aspects between the two significator. Your jupiter she is mercury no aspect between the two. Saturn rules communication. Saturn is ruling the house of communications rx in 12th in scorpio. Her ruler is in your 5th house but mercury is debilitated in pisces. I'm not an astrologer though hopefully you get your answer

tikana

i am not seeing it

A. you got merc her about to change signs from weak to peregrine
b. merc will square jupiter
c. moon conj jupiter but moon is your co-ruler .. square would have worked if both planets had been strong and angular. jupiter is strong but sits in 8th (NOT good) and merc is fundamentally weak

T

Arianruler

i am not seeing it

A. you got merc her about to change signs from weak to peregrine
b. merc will square jupiter
c. moon conj jupiter but moon is your co-ruler .. square would have worked if both planets had been strong and angular. jupiter is strong but sits in 8th (NOT good) and merc is fundamentally weak

T

Thanks T, for you reply.

I realize moon is my co-ruler but in this chart, it also represents her communication (her 3rd house being cancer) and since the question is - will she contact me soon, shouldnt i be taking the moon as her ruler and not mine?

Mercury is weak but its in my dignity.. isnt this suggestive of that fact that she loves me but feels weak and helpless because this love is hidden from everyone for the last 10 years.... i know she feels uncomfortable and weak because she loves me dearly (she has already told me this) but would have to make a lot of sacrifices (just as much as i would have to) to be together which is what makes her confused and weak and kind of helpless because she cant stop loving me...its like she is stuck in a rut and i told her that we will only talk now when she herself would contact me.. so its like now i am waiting for her to initiate...

Last edited:

Arianruler

I don't see any aspects between the two significator. Your jupiter she is mercury no aspect between the two. Saturn rules communication. Saturn is ruling the house of communications rx in 12th in scorpio. Her ruler is in your 5th house but mercury is debilitated in pisces. I'm not an astrologer though hopefully you get your answer

Yes there is no aspect because there is no relationship at the moment (hasnt been one for the last 3 years)... saturn (my 3rd ruler is in 12th and in watery sign of scorpio clearly depicting the fact that i communicated emotionally with her last week in secrecy by going up to her office and coming face to face and showing that love secretly through my eyes in front of everyone)

I am guessing mercury deb although in my sign shows that she loves me but feels uncomfortably weak because she is the one holding back as she would have to sacrifice few things if she wanted to be with me...

tikana

Thanks T, for you reply.

I realize moon is my co-ruler but in this chart, it also represents her communication (her 3rd house being cancer) and since the question is - will she contact me soon, shouldnt i be taking the moon as her ruler and not mine?

short and sweet answer - NO!

tikana

Guess you won't be needing any of us here!

here is the problem with people.. they don't ask what they actually want.
the question in true meaning was "will she be my gf?"
it is a question behind a question.

Btw, Arian, funny thing is .. debility + 1 minor do not equal full blown interest. Jupiter/you is/are sort of interested and not interested then merc changes signs. you want her in 5th house not she wants you in 5th house. you should have been in her 5th house if anything

so i aint seeing anything cooked up here.

merc comes up to jupiter with a square.. no strong reception - not seeing anything

Last edited:

Arianruler

here is the problem with people.. they don't ask what they actually want.
the question in true meaning was "will she be my gf?"
it is a question behind a question.

Btw, Arian, funny thing is .. debility + 1 minor do not equal full blown interest. Jupiter/you is/are sort of interested and not interested then merc changes signs. you want her in 5th house not she wants you in 5th house. you should have been in her 5th house if anything

so i aint seeing anything cooked up here.

merc comes up to jupiter with a square.. no strong reception - not seeing anything

The question here wasn't if she"ll be my gf... We had a small engagement ceremony last year so she is actually my fiancé but something happened a month later which caused distance between us and we lost contact, although we still wear the ring.

Since she was the one who stopped talking, my question was just that - will she contact me soon? (After her temper had cooled off) and then chart showed yes with 6 something units..

She called yesterday (6th week) apologising for her behaviour and asked to continue with our wedding plan...

tikana

The question here wasn't if she"ll be my gf... We had a small engagement ceremony last year so she is actually my fiancé but something happened a month later which caused distance between us and we lost contact, although we still wear the ring.

Since she was the one who stopped talking, my question was just that - will she contact me soon? (After her temper had cooled off) and then chart showed yes with 6 something units..

She called yesterday (6th week) apologising for her behaviour and asked to continue with our wedding plan...

okay

do me a favor i am not in front of astro data. see if venus gets to jupiter before merc does. they move at the same speed almost

then the question should have been will i and she reunite

communication houses would have come on its own who is right and who is wrong

and btw jupiter in 8th exalted explains a lot... your fears- you are right *strong by dignity*
she is wrong *debilitated* is in succeedenthouse

and btw again i am not crazy about merc in aries. too hot for wedding with a square.... grrrr not crazy about this at all

i am thinking that she is ruled by moon because someone told me that fiances sometimes represented as wives - moon
moon conj jupiter shouldhave been it.. but you didnt say she was your fiance

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Are you like jealous that I was able to predict something that came out true while some of the most experienced people couldn't read the chart accurately?

I didn't do any predicting in this case. AND TIKANA was correct. It was sarcasm. But if it I were you.....I surely wouldn't have rubbed the astrologer's noses in a circumstance which hasn't come to fruition yet as failing---especially if you should ever want their help again.

But as to jealous. You've got to be kidding. I've been studying astrology for 45 years, I know most of the major players, and I'm retired from a 40 year career in professional psychological counseling, and counseling astrology.

Yeah... Jealous of YOU????? ROTFL! :rolleyes::sideways::innocent:

tikana

Zarathu
the querent didn't explain who was it that he wanted to get a call from - that would have solved a lot of problems! Then there is a question in a question, misleading question from a getgo.
It is not that the horary or I was wrong lol it was the fact that he didn't say who was it that was involved in this horary. in 1st post he mentioned something about her love interest - well, if this is marriage, this should have been "will I and her get back together" that would have solved who would be calling whom. :devil:

if people want genuine help, they should disclose at least what is going on or get to the core question wthell bothers them or what they actually want to know! It absolutely drives me insane when ppl ask "will I be called for an interview?" DUH who cares about damnn interviews ask "will i get this job!?"

shudder
T

Last edited: