Read my chart for future children

Re: Astrology of fertility and children

BC1.PNG

Could I get a reading on how many children I'm going to have/how they are going to be according to my chart?:smile:

I'm new to all this ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Eagle21

Hi there,

I wouldn't be worried with Sagittarius in 5th house cusp and Jupiter (the ruler of 5th) in the same house! First one is probably going to be a boy..

Oh boy thank you! :D

And how about twins?, or how many children I'm going to have and what their sex is probably going to be ^^(Would love to have 3 or 4 children)

petosiris

Banned
You have Jupiter, Venus and Moon in aspect with MC, with the Moon in mutable sign and with no disharmonious aspects of Sun, Saturn, Mars and Mercury, so more than 3 children is a possibility. First two will be a boy and a girl, while the youngest will be a girl. If you have a fourth child, it will also be a girl, twins are a possibility. The first two will have better health overall, but less rank, especially the second one. The first-born (Venus) will be more quarrelsome with the parents, but the siblings will be affectionate towards each other, because they are in sextile or trine.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed

View attachment 83733

Could I get a reading on how many children I'm going to have/how they are going to be according to my chart?:smile:

I'm new to all this ^^
attachment.php

Hello sashalara,

Be also aware, that in your chart is shown as a possibility a physical sexual genetic inheritance difficulty or issue. Moon is in 2nd house squares your sun and house cuspt 5th - own sexuality and children.

Saturn as your ruler of health is in 8th house - genetic inheritance and predisposition of health issues and squares mercury as ruler of 2nd house - body constitution house- in 5th house - sexuality - and being a father as a man.

Saturn rules you health house 6th -and is in 8th house on critical sensitive zero degree aries - between two signs and kinda like between two chairs and two opportunities and possibilities. Mercury is in semisextile with neptune in 6th house - and can show a weakness or a waiver to your wish. Neptune is in square with your libra-chiron in 3rd house.

But as your sag-pluto trines your saturn in 8th house (leaving descendants) - adoption of children is also as possible shown in your chart.

Uranus is ruler of your 7th house - relationship and neptune is ruler of 8th house marriage and both are in 6th house - to work on with a partner on this subject and is in trine with your moonnode in second house to find a fated partner for you to go thru all with you.

Attachments

• Children.PNG
    Children.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Hello sashalara,

Be also aware, that in your chart is shown as a possibility a physical sexual genetic inheritance difficulty or issue. Moon is in 2nd house squares your sun and house cuspt 5th - own sexuality and children.

Saturn as your ruler of health is in 8th house - genetic inheritance and predisposition of health issues and squares mercury as ruler of 2nd house - body constitution house- in 5th house - sexuality - and being a father as a man.

Saturn rules you health house 6th -and is in 8th house on critical sensitive zero degree aries - between two signs and kinda like between two chairs and two opportunities and possibilities. Mercury is in semisextile with neptune in 6th house - and can show a weakness or a waiver to your wish. Neptune is in square with your libra-chiron in 3rd house.

But as your sag-pluto trines your saturn in 8th house (leaving descendants) - adoption of children is also as possible shown in your chart.

Uranus is ruler of your 7th house - relationship and neptune is ruler of 8th house marriage and both are in 6th house - to work on with a partner on this subject and is in trine with your moonnode in second house to find a fated partner for you to go thru all with you.

Thanks for your reading! ^^

So I didn't quite get it- does it mean that I will have difficulties becoming a father and that my children are at risk of being unhealthy? :andy: Could I get it maybe simpler in layman's terms? :D

Zora

Account Closed

So I didn't quite get it- does it mean that I will have difficulties becoming a father and that my children are at risk of being unhealthy?
It could be both -as a possibility. What is placed in 8th house is a genetic inherited predisposition for a health issue -what can be activated during a transit period. It is not a must - but a can.

Could I get it maybe simpler in layman's terms? :D

You are on an www-wide astrology forum - knowing at least some basics for sharing information is kinda presupposed -what I told from aspects is to astrologically explain why and where I got my impression from for other people and astrologers reading it silently as well.

An astrology forum is different to a private consultation with an astrologer at your location - this is more personal in layman's terms for the client -but then not free of charge.:D