Noviles

ptolomy

Does anyone have any advice on where to find data on Noviles?,Preferably not Bulgarian flooring products:).
I have read 'Astrological Aspects' by Rudhyar and Rael.
I have a natal close conjunction of Sun Mercury in Taurus /9th very closely Bi Novile Jupiter close conjunct Uranus in Cancer/11th.(sun 2.35,mercury 3.01 superior conjunction) Bi Novile(Jupiter 22.02,Uranus 23.48)
In the 9th harmonic chart the Sun conjunct Mercury falls between the Jupiter and Uranus conjunction creating a quadruple conjunction.
In myself i have always associated this energy with an ability to 'Intuitively'? understand higher truths instantaneously without normal mentation.(in other words,theres no me involved ,i just ask the question)
For me it is a very significant part of my natal chart, but i see many who consider Noviles insignificant.

tikana

LOl

that is probably the most favorite aspect for me.
Novile is 40 deg orb 1 deg 1.5 deg orb it belongs to 9th harmonic aspect family. Grab a book by Cathy H Burroughs she really goes into 9th harmonic charts.

ptolomy

hi tikana,just googled cathy h burroughs,can only find asteroid book info,do u remember title of book on noviles pls?

tikana

trying to remember.. naaww.. 9th harmonic deals with synastry and artististry..

ack sorry not Cathy but David Hamblin Harmonic Charts: Understanding and Using the Principles of Harmonics in astrological interpreations

that is the book's ISBN
ISBN-10: 0850306604
ISBN-13: 9780850306606

ptolomy

Thanks again Tikana,i have that book,long time since a i last read it,time to reread to refresh my memory i think.
Amlwch FTW :)