what career is best for this person?

TA54

Hi, what kind of job is right for this person? For me it's really hard to say because there are no planets in the 6th or 10th house, and in the 2th house there is the Capricorn stellium.

What would you say is the best career for this person?

The time and birthplace are exact!

Thx!

Attachments

• TA54.jpg
    TA54.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

waybread

For someone born in 1988, it is reasonable to ask, what is her education and job experience to date? Does she have the ability to go back to school for several years if her dream job demanded it? Is her problem now issues with a current employer, or is it more that her profession is unfulfilling or somehow she cannot continue in it?

BTW, when a house is untenanted, look at the planet ruling the sign on the house cusp. This would be the sun for the 10th house, and Mars for the 6th house. But keep in mind, that the 6th house is "just a job" but the 10th house/MC is more about one's vocation in life.

With her 7th house sun/Jupiter/Juno and 4th house moon, would she actually prefer to be a stay-at-home wife and mother? Is this even feasible?

Eric traveller

Naw, She needs to be out in public somewhere. Maybe acting? Her lot Fortune is in 10th house in Leo aspected by Mars in 4th...
Maybe she could be like a relationship counselor, or a marriage counselor.

Last edited:

TA54

Hi, thank you for your answers!

She studied political sciences and languages at University. As far as I know, she worked in the foreign affairs and now she works for TV (always administrative tasks). She told me she wasn't satisfied with her job and wanted to change.
ehm I don't think she wants to be a stay-at-home mom/wife, nor I think it is feasible.

I know that she likes to sing and travel (and speaks several languages fluently), maybe a career as a singer??? Could the stellium in 2nd house meaning money through social media/digital marketing? what do you think?

I've never thought about acting! really interesting :)

waybread

You might tell her what I said, anyway. She has some strong indicators in her horoscope.

It's helpful if you include the aspectarian, which gives the planets' degrees, along with the horoscope. I have to guess at whether some of the aspects are in-orb,

I think this woman's heart has been broken a few times (Venus-Chiron opposite Saturn-Uranus-Neptune, to the point where she may feels that a stable relationship and home life aren't for her. Sun opposite Pluto people also often had a dysfunctional relationship with Dad, which may have put her off men.

While she seems to enjoy being in the public eye, acting is a very difficult profession to break into. Most aspiring actors cannot make money at it, and need a "day job" to support themselves.

Saturn in the second house is not normally good for money-making. Uranus in the second house can indicate sudden windfalls but also sudden losses.

The strongest planet in the chart seems to be a domiciled Mercury in Gemini, which is also the tip of a "yod" formation. Among other things, the 8th is the house of "other people's money," meaning investments. Mercury (not Venus) is the traditional ruler of trade and commerce. If this lady is interested in foreign affairs and travel, she might think about a field like international economic development. She might look into the concept of microcredit, or the Grameen Bank. This way, she's not in it for the sake of her own money (2nd house,) but improving the economic status of poor people (8th house) internationally.

Last edited:

Eric traveller

She doesn't have to do acting, and doesn't have to be rich, but should do whatever she wants. I have a South node in the Second house that sits next to Venus and Pluto...which would make it indeed very hard to earn money, or to even care about it.

Last edited:
I would first say with the Sco ASC
Taurus Sun involved with Jupiter and Pluto.

She wants to be wealthy. It's a Venus sign so far so good in the 7th house.
She wants to get connected with the powerful or political people who hold the money via either 1on1 relations or as a business. I think she knows the worth and power/value of money and wealth very well.

Sun is also 10th ruler so Sense of Public image to chart owner is important.

Best situation is where she got the control and has the initiative over what she does...Self employment or Govermental position maybe. Leo sign also signifies Government class.

Fixed sigs all about money and power. Only Aquarius can make a difference
Jupiter-Pluto aspects involvement in politics, international business,

Wait, didnt see this I guessed right ya.
She studied political sciences and languages at University. As far as I know, she worked in the foreign affairs and now she works for TV (always administrative tasks). She told me she wasn't satisfied with her job and wanted to change.
ehm I don't think she wants to be a stay-at-home mom/wife, nor I think it is feasible.

I know that she likes to sing and travel (and speaks several languages fluently), maybe a career as a singer??? Could the stellium in 2nd house meaning money through social media/digital marketing? what do you think?

I've never thought about acting! really interesting :)

what about the Mars-Sun/Jupiter square. similar like Jupiter-Pluto
Mars-Jupiter aspect can make you political/religious as well.
4th house Mars or Sun-Mars aspects indicate dominating strong Father there may be clashes with him. Maybe father is the religious one. sun-mars battles gives inner conflicts.

-- to be continued---