Who's the best chart reader for those in need of relationship assistance?

Ariesinlove1996

Who considers themselves the best chart readers specifically for things like relationship advice and to help those who are going through a divorce or harsh break ups that wish to continue the relationship but don't know what the other person is going through ....

- I'm talking mostly marriage and things like breaking up and wanting to get back together advice for relationships that have very hard compatibility.

katydid

Who considers themselves the best chart readers specifically for things like relationship advice and to help those who are going through a divorce or harsh break ups that wish to continue the relationship but don't know what the other person is going through ....

- I'm talking mostly marriage and things like breaking up and wanting to get back together advice for relationships that have very hard compatibility.

Oh NO. Are you seriously going to return to the 'Moon opposed Pluto' relationship? :devil:

The one where the Leo-Diva LIED to you, texted you as other people to manipulate you? :sad:

Mocked you and humiliated you because she is cold hearted and cruel. :crying:

You need to get a hold of yourself. NOTHING GOOD will come from this.

You are 20. She is 45 and heartless. She has nothing but bad intentions. RUN AWAY....:bandit:

Ariesinlove1996

Oh NO. Are you seriously going to return to the 'Moon opposed Pluto' relationship? :devil:

The one where the Leo-Diva LIED to you, texted you as other people to manipulate you? :sad:

Mocked you and humiliated you because she is cold hearted and cruel. :crying:

You need to get a hold of yourself. NOTHING GOOD will come from this.

You are 20. She is 45 and heartless. She has nothing but bad intentions. RUN AWAY....:bandit:

No no my best friend is going through a divorce and has 3 kids. Doesn't wanna get one but she's insisting.

GeminiSun

Can't reply to your PM cause you have too many PM's stored and not enough space. But it's OK, I try not to get offended by what people say on the internet lol. If you wish to bump the thread you may x

Ariesinlove1996

Can't reply to your PM cause you have too many PM's stored and not enough space. But it's OK, I try not to get offended by what people say on the internet lol. If you wish to bump the thread you may x

Looool I'll bump it if you would like! I missed you very much dear. How's life been treating you?

Ariesinlove1996

Ya I use my phone for everything I'll make more space for messages tomorrow on my sisters laptop