Mental binding, love spell

GeminiGrrl

It's true lol. Honestly, I know a lot of guys who would be turned on by the idea of having a love spell put on them. Not only is it sexy. It's flattering too 'Cause lets face it - most guys arent worth it.

Also, since when was love a matter of free will to begin with?

If you think so poorly of most men...then why do you want one? For that matter, why do you think a man would want to be with you if you think so poorly of them?

The emotion of love might not be a matter of free will, no -- but the question of whether or not you express that emotion and/or act on it very much is a matter of free will. Just because you have a feeling, that doesn't necessarily mean that you should express it or act upon it or that it would be healthy to do so. At the very least, it's certainly not very wise to express or act upon an emotion with no thought for the potential consequences -- and not all consequences are anticipated! There are times when discretion is the better part of valor -- when, in the words of Mark Twain, it's better to remain silent/do nothing and be thought a fool than to speak/act and remove all doubt.

I can only speak for myself -- but in my opinion and experience, a man who thinks it would be sexy to have a woman cast a love spell on him is probably operating under the assumption that this is a woman whom he already finds attractive (which suggests that she doesn't really need the spell anyway) -- and you know what they say about people who assume! I'm more inclined to think that a man -- or at least an emotionally healthy one! -- would, instead of finding it sexy, be more likely to find it a bit creepy and disturbing if a woman whom he doesn't find attractive wanted to put a love spell on him.

Let's put it this way...how would you feel if you found out that a man whom you don't consider attractive in any way was thinking of casting a love spell on you? Would you feel flattered...or would it weird you out? Frankly, in my own case, I would feel a bit weirded out even this was a man whom I found appealing because it would suggest very strongly that he's decided whatever is best for him is (or should be) what's best for me -- but he's not entitled to make that decision on my behalf without my input no matter how good his intentions might be, and it implies that my needs and feelings actually don't matter very much to him (certainly not in comparison with his own).

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

I told the red pins what to do and meditate with the red cloth. This is the time for the spell to cook. I tell the pin what to do and I will write my meditation mantra. I am excited what will happen! The three busts are sat with the red cloth and tonight the Mercury is in Aries and the targets will talk to me. Everyone will want to speak and the energy will feed the spell.

I finish the mantra I tell the two pins then what to do and offer my mantra. This is my mantra and you must write a mantra to your guide and speak it after as this is important to connect and finish with thank you.

My bust is the first one and the second is a offering to the guide. I think and I will not ask for love or death and I do not want to stop him to have a happy marriage.

1) He will not enjoy food for the next nine days
2) He will phone and cry and apologise
3) I do not ask that he dies young or the destiny is changed but what the destiny is I ask he screams

This is my anger and I give it to you. I serve you for nine years and give you a soul for nine days. I do this for you will send you the magick and you will feel! I am not stupid for having sex with an incubus I am stupid for having sex with you. I am not stupid you are and you will not laugh at magick after you have my guide and spell.

In return I offer my service for nine years and I offer the first contract tonight if you will help. I say the contract and contracts will be private. This is a spell to practice and different contracts in future will be said.

The nine days will be to meditate and offer incense sticks. The mediation is the best part of the spell because of the fear and the demon who I meet as I search for the spell. I see a dark yellow skin and long fingers she is not to shout or be rude and I feel scared and also I want to do the spell and help. The guide is the eyes because she is the demon who show the red cloak member from his group looking at me and using a binding spell on me. He has not spoke here since.

I will meditate for nine days and wrap with cloth and put in the wardrobe. Will it happen after or now? I am excited! Everyone is scared of magick but I am not and this spell will work.

Last edited:

david starling

We're going to build a strong, big, beautiful wall to keep that loving ahole outta our cuntree!

How's my Trump impression?

You follow his Tweets!? Surprised to learn he's not in the top 100 when it comes to Tweet followers. Lindsay Lohan is #1, then Justin Bieber. Obama is #3!
We need a continent-wide Dome to keep that pesky flying rascal away!

JUPITERASC

You follow his Tweets!? Surprised to learn he's not in the top 100 when it comes to Tweet followers. Lindsay Lohan is #1, then Justin Bieber. Obama is #3!
We need a continent-wide Dome to keep that pesky flying rascal away!

Cupid+-+I+will+Make+you+Fall+in+Love+and+You+are+like+dont+even+think+about+it.jpeg

Abby83

If you think so poorly of most men...then why do you want one? For that matter, why do you think a man would want to be with you if you think so poorly of them?

The emotion of love might not be a matter of free will, no -- but the question of whether or not you express that emotion and/or act on it very much is a matter of free will. Just because you have a feeling, that doesn't necessarily mean that you should express it or act upon it or that it would be healthy to do so. At the very least, it's certainly not very wise to express or act upon an emotion with no thought for the potential consequences -- and not all consequences are anticipated! There are times when discretion is the better part of valor -- when, in the words of Mark Twain, it's better to remain silent/do nothing and be thought a fool than to speak/act and remove all doubt.

I can only speak for myself -- but in my opinion and experience, a man who thinks it would be sexy to have a woman cast a love spell on him is probably operating under the assumption that this is a woman whom he already finds attractive (which suggests that she doesn't really need the spell anyway) -- and you know what they say about people who assume! I'm more inclined to think that a man -- or at least an emotionally healthy one! -- would, instead of finding it sexy, be more likely to find it a bit creepy and disturbing if a woman whom he doesn't find attractive wanted to put a love spell on him.

Let's put it this way...how would you feel if you found out that a man whom you don't consider attractive in any way was thinking of casting a love spell on you? Would you feel flattered...or would it weird you out? Frankly, in my own case, I would feel a bit weirded out even this was a man whom I found appealing because it would suggest very strongly that he's decided whatever is best for him is (or should be) what's best for me -- but he's not entitled to make that decision on my behalf without my input no matter how good his intentions might be, and it implies that my needs and feelings actually don't matter very much to him (certainly not in comparison with his own).

I don't know any man who wants to be put under a spell. He will think she's bonkers.

craft94

I'm not the one casting the spell. But I find it funny - people act even more moralistic about love spells than they do curses. The only good argument I've ever heard against love spells is that "love itself is magic" but free will? Love is not a matter of free will. If it was, I'd never be in it.

Everytime I've fallen in love, it feels like I'm under a spell, even if not literally, so what's the difference if it is literal?

Personally, I'm too lazy to bother with something like this but morally, if someone else wants to take a shot at it, I could care less. If UKPoohBear wants to cast a spell, she's free to do so...if it even works lol. I once had a friend with Venus square Pluto and she was constantly casting spells to bring her ex back. Did they ever work? Nope. Doesn't work? No harm.

To answer your question, I would find it creepy if someone I didn't find attractive cast a love spell on me but even the fact that I find it creepy/unattractive proves that the spell didn't work.

Last edited:

ashriia

Tonight was perfect to meditate there is the moon in Virgo and the last full moon of winter. I walk home this evening and hear the crows. This is sign! This is perfect to do a spell with the full moon and the crows! I invite the spiritual guidance and see the long fingers and the dark eyes that look like my eyes when I am angry! When I see the incubus with black skin and blue eyes I thought he was very nice but when I see this demon I feel I want to serve her forever.

The lesson to want to serve and this is why I want to help others like I do with my spiritual guide.

You are off to a really good start with your 'white magic', esp when the crows come around and you start to see a demon!! :bandit:

btw crows, while very intelligent birds, are the harbingers of death too. they flock together to specific places often when death is looming near the area. Lastly, performing your ritual while venus is retrograde in aries, is likely to backfire, this dude may want to have nothing to do with you after this. Venus retrogrades are notorious for separations/divorces. bon appetit!

Ukpoohbear

You are off to a really good start with your 'white magic', esp when the crows come around and you start to see a demon!! :bandit:

btw crows, while very intelligent birds, are the harbingers of death too. they flock together to specific places often when death is looming near the area. Lastly, performing your ritual while venus is retrograde in aries, is likely to backfire, this dude may want to have nothing to do with you after this. Venus retrogrades are notorious for separations/divorces. bon appetit!

I agree crows are intelligent and they see everything in a different way to other animals. The last moon of Winter is called the Crow Moon because the Crows will come out in the evening like they did with me the evening I start the spell. I do not want to play with stones when I have a spirit guide that I offer access to a soul that wrote a contract for me. I am going to do this spell again and it will have another contract.

Last edited:

ashriia

The last moon of Winter is called the Crow Moon because the Crows will come out in the evening like they did with me the evening I start the spell. I do not want to play with stones when I have a spirit guide that I offer access to a soul that wrote a contract for me. I am going to do this spell again and it will have another contract.

It might sound nice and sweet saying you are being helped by a spirit guide. But if any spirit would be attracted to you for what you are seeking to do, this would be a low vibration spirit - i.e. evil - ill intentioned. Would you go to a prison to talk to a serial killer to help you with your love life? If not, then why would you seek a poisionous spirit to help you?!, since its the same f'ing thing. You run a really high risk of possession also, regardless of what kind of charms and knick knacks youre using. You can't control a spirit, that is territory you really would be wise not to mess with! but you won't listen, learning the hard way seems to be what you are after.

Ukpoohbear

It might sound nice and sweet saying you are being helped by a spirit guide. But if any spirit would be attracted to you for what you are seeking to do, this would be a low vibration spirit - i.e. evil - ill intentioned. Would you go to a prison to talk to a serial killer to help you with your love life? If not, then why would you seek a poisionous spirit to help you?!, since its the same f'ing thing. You run a really high risk of possession also, regardless of what kind of charms and knick knacks youre using. You can't control a spirit, that is territory you really would be wise not to mess with! but you won't listen, learning the hard way seems to be what you are after.

The spirit guide is good and bad but this woman is powerful and I want her help. This spirit guide will not want access to a mind for nine days if she was a good demon but I do not want the man to fall in love with me I ask the three things. I want this demon to work with me for nine years. This is not white magick but there is a contract and I have other spells to break the contract with my blood and to burn it. Iron, water and blood. There is also the red cloth to unwrap and wipe away the mantra but this demon is scary and this is what I want.

Last edited:

ashriia

I want this demon to work with me for nine years. This is not white magick but there is a contract and I have other spells to break the contract with my blood and to burn it. but this demon is scary and this is what I want.

I think you are very naive in believing some low vibration spirit is going to abide by your rules.
But you are aware of what you are dealing with, and are aware that there are very likely to be severe ramifications, and don't care, so have at it.

katydid

The spirit guide is good and bad but this woman is powerful and I want her help. This spirit guide will not want access to a mind for nine days if she was a good demon but I do not want the man to fall in love with me I ask the three things. I want this demon to work with me for nine years. This is not white magick but there is a contract and I have other spells to break the contract with my blood and to burn it. Iron, water and blood. There is also the red cloth to unwrap and wipe away the mantra but this demon is scary and this is what I want.

Yeah, because we all know that demons and spirits abide by human made contracts....:sideways: