Mental binding, love spell

ashriia

So you will not talk to me unless I agree with you? ashriia....you feisty goat

We have already had a lengthy dialogue here, and I tried to help as best I could, but you're not interested in listening to anyone. You talked right over everyones advice regarding black magic having consequences.

I learned a long time ago, that you can only help those willing to help themselves, and your not wanting any help. So that's that.

Ukpoohbear

We have already had a lengthy dialogue here, and I tried to help as best I could, but you're not interested in listening to anyone. You talked right over everyones advice regarding black magic having consequences.

I learned a long time ago, that you can only help those willing to help themselves, and your not wanting any help. So that's that.

I dont want help yes but I like being told how wrong it is and also you interest me, same with the yynest lady and the katydid and Waybread

Last edited:

Luney

Yes I was predicting I would have problems and I thought it was over but believe it or not I have been receiving hate from a woman who became infatuated with me. I receive acupuncture from her and the big high she felt at the start has now dropped to hate - this is the spell backfire. But with the man the spell worked this is because I offer two souls as a gift to distract the demon I receive help from.

Now I plan to do another spell shortly - the future spell I will document here. But I have to heal first - chant this mantra and it will work, results start to appear in two weeks if it will work.

The AriesInLove became a victim of his own spell and his love for his woman increased...it worked to my benefit as I did not receive the majority of pain.
You think Karma has dealt you your bad hand already.....:rightful:
You sound consumed by demonic forces:devil:
Karma will take its payment in part or full, anytime, with very high interest.
When you end up in the pit of mental , emotional hell.. Turn to God, you'll need all the help you can get..

Chrysalis

OMFG i can't believe what ive just read here....and ive only read the 1st post.

Your basically doing a spell to FORCE someone to fall in love with you ...WTF!!

I'd rather be single my whole life than to have someone under a spell to love me, this is mental manipulation, why the hell would you want someone to love you so much you need to do a spell for this to happen.

Obviously the person must not love you for you to even contemplate doing this....so leave the person be, not bind them to you, this is soul destroying for both parties.

What about if down the line you want to get rid of him but can't ?

Love is a natural thing that comes to you when the times right....

I think before you do spells on others for love you need to do a spell on loving yourself first.

Some people are just something else.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

AND ID JUST LIKE TO ADD, THAT EVERYONE IN THiS WORLD WHO HAS SUCH A DESPERATION TO HAVE SOMEONE LOVE THEM.......

BASICALLY MEANS THEY DON'T LOVE THEMSELVES....THIS IS WHY THEY NEED THE LOVE FROM OTHERS TO FEEL SOME SORT OF HAPPINESS AND "FORM OF LOVE".

LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU WON'T NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO LOVE YOU TO FEEL HAPPY.

AND THEN WHEN LOVE DOES COME (FROM SOMEONE ELSE) ITS JUST A BONUS....BUT MOST LIKELY TRUE LOVE.

<block capitals are to get certain people's attention btw, and not just the OP>

Ukpoohbear

You think Karma has dealt you your bad hand already.....:rightful:
You sound consumed by demonic forces:devil:
Karma will take its payment in part or full, anytime, with very high interest.
When you end up in the pit of mental , emotional hell.. Turn to God, you'll need all the help you can get..

Which God? I am healing with Sanskrit mantras and I am fine.

Ukpoohbear

OMFG i can't believe what ive just read here....and ive only read the 1st post.

Your basically doing a spell to FORCE someone to fall in love with you ...WTF!!

I'd rather be single my whole life than to have someone under a spell to love me, this is mental manipulation, why the hell would you want someone to love you so much you need to do a spell for this to happen.

Obviously the person must not love you for you to even contemplate doing this....so leave the person be, not bind them to you, this is soul destroying for both parties.

What about if down the line you want to get rid of him but can't ?

Love is a natural thing that comes to you when the times right....

I think before you do spells on others for love you need to do a spell on loving yourself first.

Some people are just something else.

I do not feel the stress you wish to have me feel with your words because I never loved the man or was upset when he did not come back to me. I give him the practice of my magick and there I offer my demon (who I do not wish to talk about) two souls and my meditation power. I ask for the man to die screaming, does this sound like I want to love him?

Chrysalis

Well that's even worse, so just because this man didn't come back to you, your willing him to die screaming.

Im sure we've all loved someone at some point, who hasn't loved us back.

You just need to leave it be with this guy, and focus on something more positive in your life.

JUPITERASC

Well that's even worse, so just because this man didn't come back to you, your willing him to die screaming.

Im sure we've all loved someone at some point, who hasn't loved us back.

You just need to leave it be with this guy, and focus on something more positive in your life.

EmilysQuotes.Com-unknown-patient-karma-revenge-life-thoughts-being-a-good-person-consequences.jpg

ashriia

Its Luciferian Arrogance and sense of entitlement. I again advice people to not get hooked by its energy.

For now. But later on, she will look back at this time and realize her ignorance regarding what she was setting into motion, whether she is serious about it or not. The dark is a long, long way down.

ashriia

:lol: I don't know what is funnier, ukpoobear's tales or all the people responding with serious objections.

Regardless of whether she is serious or not, the psyche is incredibly malleable. And she is no doubt inviting some negative forces to her life/body/surroundings.
Plant a seed and the universe will give you a garden.