Your Favourite Films!

DiDi

piercethevale
...ouch!...and another just popped into my head...Hitchcocks' "Rear Window" with the Hollywood Icon...Jimmy Stewart
deffinatly one of my all time fav,s

I love and can watch this all the time is the pianist
another roman polanski film with adam brody ( i have a secret crush on him) Im so lucky as to never have been alive during the war but i am curious as to what it was like on all sides of the fense.
could you imagine this guy in a torn apart city hiding out from the germans and a german whos appreciation of great music is the reason this jew is alive.
for me a thought provoking film.

and one for the rainy sunday after noon, and it doesnt have any dull points in it for me is white chics...... soooooo funny

Just Joy

1. It's a Wonderful Life, original version. Boy that dreams to adventure, yet as adult sacrifies his dreams for good of others,. . . very happy ending. Kinda goes w/my neptune rising, cancer moon in 8th, and pisces jupiter in 4th house. (Named one of my dogs Zuzu after the little girl, :)

2. The Shawshank Redemption Seems in-tune w/my strong Scorpio & Neptune rising - Mis-judged/understood, long suffering, but then thru careful planing and determination. . . . redemption and rebirth.

3. Die Hard Who doesn't want to be the super-cool hero w/all the glory? lol talks to my Leo Mars in 9th conjunct MC.

Blixt

"American Beauty"
"The Shining"
"The Shawshank Redemption"
"Pulp Fiction"
"The Girl Next Door"

And of course all the "Harry Potter" movies and "The Lord of The Rings" triology. :smile:

nevenez

Superbad_poster.jpg

warriors1.jpg

a-clockwork-orange-poster.jpg

Wolf%20Creek.jpg

prettypersuasionposter.jpg

Ruka_5

Banned
I'll keep it extra-brief and just list my favorite of all-time.

"The Terminator".

NOT Terminator 2, or any of the other sequels. The very first movie.

Mathew

Its a Wonderful Life
The Pink Panther
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The Magnificent 7
The Usual Suspects
Dr. Stangelove
They Came to Cordura
Junior Miss
All About Eve
Goldfinger
Ocean's 11
The Harder They Fall
Rosemary's Baby-Psycho
Its a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
The Manchurian Candidate
Mr Smith Goes to Washington

lazarusx

- The Fountain
- Stay

I would rate these as my all-time favorite films; there's alot of films that i love and appreciate.. but these two moved me on so many levels.

piercethevale

Just finished watching the movie, "My Name Is Khan"...a bit long at 2hrs 40 mins. ...a bit over the top...but it really tore me up...a movie about love...a movie about commitment...a movie about faith...a movie about healing...a movie to be seen...I cried about the entire last hour...and I am not ashamed to admit it.:crying::joyful: