I have no Scorpios in my chart but why do I enjoy talking about sex?

bbr11

I have a couple of characteristics of a Scorpio. One is that I get jealous easily(but then again most people are jealous in a relationship and I actually think it's normal in some ways because it shows that you are interested in that person, something I learnt from my experienced ex who was 4 years older but feel free to prove me wrong I welcome it ;)

So the secondly one which is the main one i wanna talk about is that I'm extremely comfortable talking about sex to ANYONE while most people either giggle when I do or get offended and tell me straight that they don't wanna talk about it(mostly girls). In other words I love talking about sex with people in an intellectual conversation especially when the topic comes up but most of the time people are immature about it. I've been always trying to figure out why people are uncomfortable about the topic and I never got a straight answer. Even **** for that matter.

So I guess this could be a two sided question because 1. I dont understand why people are uncomfortable talking about sex or **** or whatever (and I'm not talking about sex jokes in which I think they are very stupid, unfunny, and unoriginal) and 2. how i'm like this but I don't have any scorpios in my chart?

Thanks a bunch!

astro_w2gw_01_babak_hp131048965-1.gif

astro_w2gw_01_babak_hp131048965-1.gif

Last edited:

Yennefer

.. extremely comfortable talking about sex to ANYONE while most people either giggle when I do or get offended and tell me straight that they don't wanna talk about it(mostly girls). In other words I love talking about sex with people in an intellectual conversation especially when the topic comes up but most of the time people are immature about it. I've been always trying to figure out why people are uncomfortable about the topic and I never got a straight answer. ... 1. I dont understand why people are uncomfortable talking about sex ...and 2. how i'm like this but I don't have any scorpios in my chart?

With Moon in Aquarius, you´re comfortable when most people would feel odd. It´s something similar to being to the funeral and not feeling sad and wondering about why all those people seem sad and cry? You probably like observing people and some with strong Aqua presence in the chart are prone to conducting their little "social surveys" about people, their behaviour and reactions in various situations.

You also have Sun/Leo - Moon/Aqua opposition, you may be out of sync with your feelings and unconsciously want to "show off" (Leo) by for example discussing sensitive topics, how different and unique and special are you compared to others.

Given your Virgo placements, these could have an effect as well, Virgo, despite its name, is usually quite "earthy" in sexual matters. And loves to analyse.

Jealousy can be Moon square Pluto thing, strong emotions that you can repress because they are unconfortable and you like to be detached from them (Moon/Aqua), and that show themselves in form of jealousy etc.

Final note, I don´t know if you have rectified chart, this could change houses signifiicantly, and provide much better insight into your chart.

bbr11

With Moon in Aquarius, you´re comfortable when most people would feel odd. It´s something similar to being to the funeral and not feeling sad and wondering about why all those people seem sad and cry? You probably like observing people and some with strong Aqua presence in the chart are prone to conducting their little "social surveys" about people, their behaviour and reactions in various situations.

You also have Sun/Leo - Moon/Aqua opposition, you may be out of sync with your feelings and unconsciously want to "show off" (Leo) by for example discussing sensitive topics, how different and unique and special are you compared to others.

Given your Virgo placements, these could have an effect as well, Virgo, despite its name, is usually quite "earthy" in sexual matters. And loves to analyse.

Jealousy can be Moon square Pluto thing, strong emotions that you can repress because they are unconfortable and you like to be detached from them (Moon/Aqua), and that show themselves in form of jealousy etc.

Final note, I don´t know if you have rectified chart, this could change houses signifiicantly, and provide much better insight into your chart.
First of all I really appreciate your reply. Secondly the chart is pretty rectified. My mom wrote my birth time on my baby album which was obviously made when I was born lol.

So ya it's pretty accurate, feel free to continue with your already great analysis :D

bbr11

Btw it's true what you said about your funeral thing you talked about. When people cry for some reason it makes me laugh and I sometimes think about how embarrassing it would be for me to go to a funeral and smile or laugh. It happens very often when the mood in the room is so quiet and serious and I just wanna burst out laughing so I quickly run outside to do so. It's kind of embarrassing when stuff like that happens especially when people take offense to it with their looks lol. It's really hard for me to take anything serious seriously I don't know why I'm like this. It has to be my stupid Sag rising haha. It's not even towards myself but when I talk in a large group sometimes someone just bursts out laughing and their holding their mouth and I'm pretty sharp (Virgo mercury trine virgo mars) so I don't fail to see that. When I was in high school no one in my class took me seriously. Whenever I wanted to ask s serious question let's say in my calculus class people would just laugh at me so it does get annoying sometimes and I therefore have to act serious so it balances it out.

But ya, thank god the last funeral I went to was like when I was 6.

dr. farr

The ancients (for example, Hephaistio in Greco-Roman times, Albumasar in the 800's AD) considered the following to be the most (potentially) libidinous signs of the zodiac:
Aries, Taurus and Leo (notice that Scorpio is not part of this list) Scorpio was regarded more along the lines of fertility, rather than sex drive, by the more ancient astrological authorities...

In the OP's posted reference chart, notice the Sun (in its joy in the 9th whole sign house) posited (in its domicile) in LEO; also notice that (by whole sign) ARIES is on the 5th house (romance, pleasures)...

Last edited:

bbr11

The ancients (for example, Hephaistio in Greco-Roman times, Albumasar in the 800's AD) considered the following to be the most (potentially) libidinous signs of the zodiac:
Aries, Taurus and Leo (notice that Scorpio is not part of this list) Scorpio was regarded more along the lines of fertility, rather than sex drive, by the more ancient astrological authorities...

In the OP's posted reference chart, notice the Sun (in its joy in the 9th whole sign house) posited (in its domicile) in LEO; also notice that (by whole sign) ARIES is on the 5th house (romance, pleasures)...
That's awesome stuff! I love learning about these things :D

Can I come to LA to learn from you since you're a prof? I've been there before twice but didn't have the pleasure to meet you.

rglu5

Sidereal your ascendant is scorpio. And very close to venus helio nodes which are extremely powerful.

I know well because my asc is exactly over them and like talking about sex with anyone and everyone enjoys that hehe Even my mother she just blinked first couple of times but now is cool.

Venus nodes also give passion for dancing btw.

Lion o ness

Aries, Taurus and Leo

WOOT WOOT!!! I gots lots of LEO! :love::love::devil::innocent:..........

Have you looked at your Vesta, I have Vesta in Gem in my 3rd... I hummmm well hummmmmmm... well I wouldnt be offended :lol:

wilsontc

Staff member
Talent triangle to Pluto in friends house, to bbr

bbr,

You said:
I have a couple of characteristics of a Scorpio...I'm extremely comfortable talking about sex to ANYONE...In other words I love talking about sex with people in an intellectual conversation

You have a Talent Triangle to :scorpio: (sex) modifying :pluto: (sex) in the friends (also innovation) house, suggesting that you are comfortable with sex in group social situations and may have innovative ideas that you like to explore in group social situations.

Astro-simply,

Tim

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I use whole houses and Jupiter in the 8th whole house gives an abundance of energy toward sex. It will also assist you in inheritances or other people's money.

But in another thread you mentioned that you're not keen to have a girlfriend as you value your privacy so much. You have Venus in its fall in Virgo. Basically too "logical" a placement for love. However, I have a lot of Virgo and I think we get our balance within our charts so Jupiter in Cancer will give you plenty of emotion for balance.

Here's a link about that for you to read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_fall

And using Hellenistic astrology you have it in the last two degrees of Virgo which is Saturn's terms (also called bounds). That will restrict you further. Whether you fall for older women or only want a long term relationship so don't go into them light heartedly. That I don't know as I still consider myself quite the novice.

Sidereal your ascendant is scorpio. And very close to venus helio nodes which are extremely powerful.

I know well because my asc is exactly over them and like talking about sex with anyone and everyone enjoys that hehe Even my mother she just blinked first couple of times but now is cool.

Venus nodes also give passion for dancing btw.

this information would unnecessarily confused a beginner to astrology, as 99.9% here use Tropical rather than sidereal.....but if you want to investigate the differences try here :unsure:

Sidereal v tropical astrology
http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/astrology_plain_english/68808
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/articles-sidereal_tropical.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidereal_astrology
http://w3.cultdeadcow.com/cms/2006/1...olution-o.html

queenfluff

I have a couple of characteristics of a Scorpio. One is that I get jealous easily(but then again most people are jealous in a relationship and I actually think it's normal in some ways because it shows that you are interested in that person, something I learnt from my experienced ex who was 4 years older but feel free to prove me wrong I welcome it ;)

So the secondly one which is the main one i wanna talk about is that I'm extremely comfortable talking about sex to ANYONE while most people either giggle when I do or get offended and tell me straight that they don't wanna talk about it(mostly girls). In other words I love talking about sex with people in an intellectual conversation especially when the topic comes up but most of the time people are immature about it. I've been always trying to figure out why people are uncomfortable about the topic and I never got a straight answer. Even **** for that matter.

So I guess this could be a two sided question because 1. I dont understand why people are uncomfortable talking about sex or **** or whatever (and I'm not talking about sex jokes in which I think they are very stupid, unfunny, and unoriginal) and 2. how i'm like this but I don't have any scorpios in my chart?

Thanks a bunch!

Well, my first thought was because you have your Leo Sun in your 8th house. Leos are very forward about things that I have noticed (esp. sex) and the 8th house - well, sex is one of the themes.

That said, it isn't just Scorpios that are "sex" orientated. I have a Scorpio rising and even though talking about sex doesn't bother me too much - I would rather not bring it up (Virgo Sun). I also have Venus in Leo so that is a more romantic and dramatic position for Venus - I would rather have all romance and figure out the sex later.

Saturnian

It depends on what aspect of sex you enjoy talking about,since Scorpio isn't the only sign excited about this topic.
Your Aquarius moon makes you quite open about things that others are conservative,because you simply find nothing wrong with it.
But Scorpio I think views it defferently.He doesn't only enjoy talking about it cause he finds nothing wrong about,but he also enjoys because of how it is viewed,that it is a sensitive topic and a little bit "taboo"(even in our days)
So yeah,Scorpio is fascinated by forbidden things.At least I know I am(Scorpio moon here).if I can't have the chance to talk about a topic such as sex,then I read about it.I find it a pretty interesting subject.Although I think many people are prejudiced about it(still).

But maybe it could be also your Sun in the 8th.Of course you know better how you feel about this subject.

bbr11

It depends on what aspect of sex you enjoy talking about,since Scorpio isn't the only sign excited about this topic.
Your Aquarius moon makes you quite open about things that others are conservative,because you simply find nothing wrong with it.
But Scorpio I think views it defferently.He doesn't only enjoy talking about it cause he finds nothing wrong about,but he also enjoys because of how it is viewed,that it is a sensitive topic and a little bit "taboo"(even in our days)
So yeah,Scorpio is fascinated by forbidden things.At least I know I am(Scorpio moon here).if I can't have the chance to talk about a topic such as sex,then I read about it.I find it a pretty interesting subject.Although I think many people are prejudiced about it(still).

But maybe it could be also your Sun in the 8th.Of course you know better how you feel about this subject.
I'm not sure if i get excited about the subject. but I think I like it because it's something no one talks about so I bring it up to see that person's reaction to it lol. It tells a lot about him/her from his/her reaction. Also I enjoy the intellectuality of the topic, in other words I like having a conversation in an intellectual manner about it. That's the best I can describe it.

queenfluff

I'm not sure if i get excited about the subject. but I think I like it because it's something no one talks about so I bring it up to see that person's reaction to it lol. It tells a lot about him/her from his/her reaction. Also I enjoy the intellectuality of the topic, in other words I like having a conversation in an intellectual manner about it. That's the best I can describe it.

That sounds like a Virgo thing. :) You have Venus and Mars in Virgo in the 9th house and the 9th house is said to cover philsophical/intellectual discussion. Plus Virgo is ruled by Mercury which represents the mind. :)

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I agree that Virgo's (and likely Gemini too) can talk about just about anything just for the discussion without falling to a level of smutty conversation.

Now we're also able to fall to smutty standards on occasion too. But that's likely to be a private matter between them and their love/lust interest.