Trump Lost! *No memes*

leomoon

In regards to his views on extremist groups and ideologies, Tarrio has been quoted as saying, "I denounce white supremacy. I denounce anti-Semitism. I denounce racism. I denounce fascism. I denounce communism and any other -ism that is prejudice towards people because of their race, religion, culture, tone of skin."
In regards to his own ethnicity, he has said, "I'm pretty brown, I'm Cuban. There's nothing white supremacist about me."

May simply be he likes to be the center of attention and found a place ni life that will catapult him into just that. :unsure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio

sashafasha44

Found this on twitter. I'll be honest - I doubt its authenticity. It could be a fake.

But the voice does sound like Biden: https://twitter.com/RedWaveWWG1/status/1341664209210200064?

Is this actually real? Is Joe Biden like the biggest racist on earth? :tongue:

FYI the tweet is no longer there bc the account got suspended. Very telling smh 🤦*♀️. I hate that ppl promote this stuff, if you’re not sure be careful what you repost disinformation spreads fast apparently.

sashafasha44

Trump, Ted Cruz, etc go to Georgia to help this corrupt woman win a Senate seat she was given (she didn't win it) then used that Senate Seat to enrich herself and her husband far more with multi-millions of dollars information she gained from a committee she was in.

I wish Biden would get around to passing a law about just this thing, which landed Martha Stewart in prison way back when. Morality has sunk far far lower then that period in time. :rightful: :rightful:

https://www.motherjones.com/politic...twitter&utm_campaign=naytev&utm_medium=social

I just moved to ga got registered ASAP & did early voting 🗳 I hope this makes you happy bc trust me I feel the pain when I find out ppl here aren’t voting, unless they are republicans I encourage them to stay home loll
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJWYdFk4/

sashafasha44

Don't be fooled by the gray hair and suits he wears, he's every bit a rascal as his boss is. :wink:

He's just better at hiding what he is under an exterior of orthodoxy and religion.

Pence has 3 planets in Gemini, the dual sign. Sun Moon & Mercury - all 2nd & 3rd decans.

Using a noon chart, moon is put at the 29th° Gemini. I think he's a classic two faced person. :w00t: He has 90% of 3 signs for his planets Gemini-Leo-Scorpio. Not exactly my type. :pouty: Merc semi-sq Mars in 3Leo (Al-Tarf) i.e. His is a shrewd nature, and he is ready to fight for his profits." [Astronomica, Manilius Mercury square Mars-Saturn & opposite Saturn :devil:

He'll gladly be trump's back scratcher whenever he wishes him to.

On Jan. 6th, he will have tr NN (Rahu) going over his Mercury and square Vesta. I don't think he's on the side of the higher law.

That’s fascinating. I used to think Melania was a victim in all this like many but after looking at her chart & even ivankas chart it shows that they are just like trump. Some ppl are just more quiet. I wonder if pences wife is being “the voice of reason” for him to not get more involved but I haven’t looked at her chart

sashafasha44

I'm committed to a nearly impossible mission: Convincing my fellow tropical astrologers that there really IS a tropical version of the Ages, separate and distinct from the the sidereal version, but with similar results arrived at by similar methods.

Most strikingly, both versions predict an Aquarian Age to come.

Speaking of "masking" , I see the sidereal Ages as masking the tropical.

Possible title: "The Tropical Ages Unmasked"! :cool:

I like it! (Just came to mind.)

I like it too. Is this also a play on words to the hopeful end of the pandemic 😷😋

Osamenor

Staff member
I wish Biden would get around to passing a law about just this thing, which landed Martha Stewart in prison way back when. Morality has sunk far far lower then that period in time. :rightful: :rightful:

Presidents can't pass laws. They're the executive branch, not the legislative branch. Congress would have to pass such a law for it to become law.

david starling

Presidents can't pass laws. They're the executive branch, not the legislative branch. Congress would have to pass such a law for it to become law.

Presidents can do a LOT with "Executive Orders". Congress doesn't usually overrule them, so they become laws by default, unless they're brought to the Supreme Court, which can overrule them.

Osamenor

Staff member
Presidents can do a LOT with "Executive Orders". Congress doesn't usually overrule them, so they become laws by default, unless they're brought to the Supreme Court, which can overrule them.

Still, it wouldn't make sense for Biden to pass an executive order in this particular case, and wouldn't make sense for Congress to legislate against it either. What Trump, Cruz et al. did was campaign for a candidate. That's perfectly legal. So is the way she got into office: if a senator leaves, law says the governor appoints someone to serve out their term. You can't make an exception just because you don't like the appointee.

What would be illegal would be if they tried to overthrow a vote that went in favor of the Democrat challenger. Like Trump is doing in his own defeat. But so far, they haven't done it on behalf of either Georgia senate candidate.

david starling

What a surprise. :rolleyes:

Pence still has the option of turning the job of announcing Biden as the winner of the 2020 Election over to second in charge of the Senate, Sen. Grassley. Trump already doesn't like Grassley for pledging to honor the Electoral College Vote as it now stands.

Last edited:

leomoon

thats actually what I was talking about. I said "law" meant E.O.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-orders-to-reverse-trump-policies/ar-BB1aNiOV

“The policy team, the transition policy teams, are focusing now very much on executive power,” said a Biden ally who has been in touch with his team who, like others interviewed for this story, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations. “I expect that to be freely used in a Biden administration at this point, if the Senate becomes a roadblock.”

Biden’s top advisers have spent months quietly working on how best to implement his agenda, with hundreds of transition officials preparing to get to work inside various federal agencies. They have assembled a book filled with his campaign commitments to help guide their early decisions.

https://www.businessmanagementdaily...ers-will-biden-overturn-when-he-takes-office/

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/o...den-will-pass-is-gun-control-will-you-comply/

leomoon

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow...oss-pence-s-bow-n1252820?cid=eml_mra_20210105
Update: The president kept this going this morning, tweeting, "The Vice President has the power to reject fraudulently chosen electors."
This is, of course, absurd. Pence cannot unilaterally decide to honor election results he likes, and discard those he dislikes. But what makes this notable is the fact that Trump is increasingly setting up Pence as some kind of villain if he fails to execute a crackpot scheme the president has concocted in his mind.
"One person close to Mr. Pence described Wednesday's duties as gut-wrenching, saying that he would need to balance the president's misguided beliefs about government with his own years of preaching deference to the Constitution."

Shanti

Curtis Burns is one of my favorites, .

Solar Eclipse of December 14, 2020 on the Horoscope of President Trump: Loss to Joe Biden and Supreme Court Denial, Possible Legal Troubles

https://starworldnews.com/its-the-end-trump-eclipse-december-2020/

It seems good. But a little caveat is the ayanamsha he uses. He is using "Raman" ayanamsha. This makes the dasha periods shifting from more mainstream ayanamsha.
It says Trump is in mercury subperiod now. I and most vedic astrologers prefer lahiri or krishnamurti ayanamsha. In these Trump is loosing in saturns subperiod. Saturn in 12th house of loss conjunct his venus 10th lord.

Shanti

Would it be standard Vedic to interpret the December 14th eclipse as spelling doom for Trump's chances of being re-elected?

David,
No not from my view. I think the planetary period (saturn in 12th with venus 10th lord) in combination with transits ( tr. Pluto-180-SA) et.c. is telling the story. The eclipse is focusing this time frame intensely for sure. As it is a repeat of his natal eclipse and so forth. It sure look like some kind of change in location (eclipse conjunct moon in 4th house), and probably psychic unrest and so on.

I was one of the astrologers predicting Biden win in the scyscript thread.

Using the mainstream ayanamsha Lahiri or Krishnamurti would give saturn subperiod, instead of mercury subperiod which is shown in the link, were the Raman ayanamsha is used.

It was predicted by some vedic astrologers that this Saturn subperiod would be a tough one for Trump. This 12th house saturn period started about the time when the congress house went democratic and the impeachment that later went on et.c. Saturn is calling him out...:happy:

Below saturn subperiod starts jan 2019 last until summer 2021

Attachments

• trump saturn subperiod.PNG
    trump saturn subperiod.PNG
    7.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

leomoon

Regarding Curtis Burns?

I believe the astrologer should use whichever paint on his brush, that gives him the greater happiness, and of course converting this to Astrology, more correct.

I've watched him for many years, and he is excellent., but always uses the same brush. :happy: I doubt he'd argue with others, that's their shtick. I never argue either.

• Shtick: - defined as a person's special talent, interest, or area of activity.
    —that's my shtick"
Using the mainstream ayanamsha Lahiri or Krishnamurti would give saturn subperiod, instead of mercury subperiod which is shown in the link, were the Raman ayanamsha is used.
So does Gurmeet Singh (California) used the same method as you do, "K" sub lords. See his Facebook.

Last edited: