Which rising sign do I look like more?

wwfbader

I was born on a 5 AM, but that timing was rounded by my parents and the hospital has made it impossible to look at my timing. The 5 AM timing has made put me inbetween

Virgo Rising 30 degrees - 3rd Decanate Taurus
and
Libra Rising 1 degree - 1st Decanate Libra

I know I should be happy that either way I have Venus ruling my ascendant and late virgo rising gives me a first house in Libra, but I really want to know which one specifically. I would rather have Libra, since that's where the Rising sign is at place :p.

Last edited:

starstudent33

Well, don't worry about the chart. I feel pretty sure I know it's Libra rising. Virgo rising people are nearly always very tall, and you seem to be of average height, which is Libra. You have a Libra face--round face shape, even features, slight dimples, very clear complexion, arched eyebrows. Based on the photos you seem to be affectionate, be at ease in social situations, and have a lot of friends--Libra rising traits. I don't think I'm seeing the Virgo rising characteristics of shyness, nervousness, and extreme smartness.

starstudent33

Well, don't worry about the chart. I feel pretty sure I know it's Libra rising. Virgo rising people are nearly always very tall, and you seem to be of average height, which is Libra. You have a Libra face--round face shape, even features, slight dimples, very clear complexion, arched eyebrows. Based on the photos you seem to be affectionate, be at ease in social situations, and have a lot of friends--Libra rising traits. I don't think I'm seeing the Virgo rising characteristics of shyness, nervousness, and extreme smartness.

aquarius7000

Hi,

May I ask if you have personal planets in either of the two mentioned signs. I am guessing yes, but guessing is not knowing.

I do see Virgo in your face (either through planets in the Asc's vicinity, or through the Asc itself), but I will wait for your answer before saying more. Also, I know a few clear Virgo risings that are pretty average height, one even short at 5 foot 6 (for a man).

:)AQ7

wwfbader

Hi,

May I ask if you have personal planets in either of the two mentioned signs. I am guessing yes, but guessing is not knowing.

I do see Virgo in your face (either through planets in the Asc's vicinity, or through the Asc itself), but I will wait for your answer before saying more. Also, I know a few clear Virgo risings that are pretty average height, one even short at 5 foot 6 (for a man).

:)AQ7

My sun sign is in Libra, I don't have any mutable signs aside from my Saturn in Pisces. I have a Stellium in Scorpio and Capricorn aswell.

Thank you all for the answers :)