Mercury Combust again

carldork

Yesterday evening as well as the Wednesday evening, the charts for most of the European football games had Mercury Asc and Mercury about 8 degrees of the Sun.

On Wednesday the 21st. the Sun was in the last two degrees of Libra whiles Mercury has about first 8 degrees of Scorpio and retrograde. I expected the favorites to struggle a bit since it looked like it was going to be a weakened testimony for them.

Jupiter the Dsc. in Capricorn, meant Jupiter is in its fall, but would a retrograde Mercury in Scorpio trump Jupiter in Cap with Support from conjunction Pluto and Saturn as opponents in the instance?

Most of the favorites did win on Wednesday night since the orb strictly under the 8 degrees to be truly combust.

Want to know if anyone thinks the Sun and Mercury being in different signs nullified the effects of upcoming combustion?

On Thursday around the same kickoff times. the Sun was in the very last minutes of Libra and the Asc., the same signs.
The moon was conjunct Jupiter this time but the Midheaven, the other significator for the Asc/Favorites had the moon heading to conjunct it which was a great testimony for the favs.
Here again, the favs won.

Do I already have my answer?

Today, the Sun has entered Scorpio and Mercury is still headed backwards towards the Sun well under 6 degrees. I will be observing to see what happens during the same kickoff times with a Mercury Asc since there some duels tonight .

Hopefully things will be clearer this evening.

Last edited: