Interpretation natal chart

gurley

Banned
Dear all,

is it possible to see children in one´s natal chart?

To my situation: at the moment im single, but i want to have a family. Live without an own family i cant imagine.

At the moment only the fear of never having children, makes me cry all day long :sad::sad:

Could anyone please have a look when its possible that i meet someone with whom there is a possiblity of having children? Also when there is a possibilty to give birth to a child?

i would be very appreciated if someone could help me please.. best regards,

Attachments

• Radix.jpg
    Radix.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 41
  • Radix_2.jpg
    Radix_2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 27

gurley

Banned
attached here is a solar return from next year,

would there be a possiblity for meeting someone?

Attachments

• SR 2021.jpg
    SR 2021.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 22
  • SR2022.jpg
    SR2022.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

Cary2

Banned
As a matter of ethics, I am disinclined to guarantee anything with astrology, but I am good at evaluating the tendencies I see.

Right now you are pessimistic. Transiting Uranus has recently crossed your Descendant and is transversing your Seventh House. You may have experienced a romantic separation, or you are struck by thoughts of unsuccessful marriages. Transiting Neptune is squaring your natal Moon/Jupiter which brings disappointment that your ideal family is not now a reality. These are both temporary situations.

Your stellium, Su/Ju/Mo/Ve is very hopeful for a happy marriage, and that says it all. Ordinarily, you are probably very confident and optimistic about such things. Perhaps the difficult times have impacted you in a worrisome way.

In your time, you may endure separations, but you have a better chance at happy marriage and home-life than most. The natal chart is the proverbial big picture.

JUPITERASC

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49614

05-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Omnisphericus
user_offline.gif

Delineating Children (Medieval Method)

"When will I marry",

"How many children I'll have"

- these are the most frequent questions
of the people who are interested in astrology.

Here I will explain the method of delineation of fertility or sterility of the chart.
Guessing the number of children is a very tricky thing, but delineating whether there will be few, many or no children at all is quite possible and this art can predict that.

Well, I do not have a lot of affinity toward theory and there fore I will grab my pen and scribe the rules directly, so we can later practically delineate charts and see the rules on practical example charts.

Here's what Lilly says about the fertility or sterility of the Signs (I know that Lilly is not medieval astrologer, but he draws a lot from the medieval sources):

Aries: By reason Mars, a sterill planet hath that for his house, and the Sun for Exaltation, is rather a Sign of Barrennesse than otherwise.
Taurus: Is reputed more fruitful than barren, being the house of Venus, who is fruitful, and the exaltation of the Moon.
Gemini: Is adjudged barren, being the house of Mercury, who discerns nothing of himself.
Cancer is the most fruitful and bountiful Sign, it being the house of the Moon, and the exaltation of Jupiter.
Leo: Is reputed barren, being the house of the Sun, and Lyons bring forth Young rarely.
Virgo: Hath the name of the barren Signe, for Mayds of themselves produce no Births &c.
Libra
: Rather a Signe of fecundity, it being the house of Venus, and Saturn his exaltation [4].
Scorpio: Though the house of Mars, yet generally accepted for fruitful.
Sagittarius: Ever conceived fruitfull, because the house of Jupiter.
Capricorn: A Signe of few children inclining to barrennesse.
Aquarius: Without doubt more fruitful than barren.
Pisces: Very fecund and prolificall, being the House of Jupiter and exaltation of Venus, its Signe of many Children.

Fruitful Houses:
1/11/10/7 and 5th.

Fruitful Planets:
Jupiter/Venus/Moon (Mercury is fruitful but if joined with Sun, Mars or Saturn can go to the sterility side).
Sun (because of the heat) and the 2 Malefics are sterile planets.

Pars Filorum (Part of Children):
ASC + SA - JU for a day births, reversed for night ones.

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house, and see if there are some of the Significators for Children: Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th, Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords; or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:
Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children are in
the specified houses or even in the 5th and the said planets are for*-
tunate and strong and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception, or even by a square with reception, it
signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children unless the
saidsignificator is within 1minute ofsomefixed star ofthe nature
of Mars or Saturn. However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.

Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there & the pars for-
tunae or pars filiorum were there and any of the malefics should
aspect the said part it completely denies children whether they are
weak or strong, unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles the
malefic with reception or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star
of the nature of Jupiter, Venus or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius or in
Taurus. Mercury varies depending on the nature ofthe planet it is
joined with.
Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children are in the aforesaid places, and this planet happens to be Void of Course, then this means that the native will have only one child.
(Some argue about this and say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation).

[/QUOTE]
Dear all,

To my situation: at the moment im single, but i want to have a family. Live without an own family i cant imagine.

At the moment only the fear of never having children, makes me cry all day long :sad::sad:

Could anyone please have a look when its possible that i meet someone with whom there is a possiblity of having children? Also when there is a possibilty to give birth to a child?

i would be very appreciated if someone could help me please.. best regards,

JUPITERASC

most important question is
whether the timing of the birthchart is reliable or not :smile:
whether natal chart is based on an estimate, from memory
or is based on medical records
or other recorded method
because
unreliable time of birth = unreliable delineation

Dear all,

To my situation: at the moment im single, but i want to have a family.

Live without an own family i cant imagine.

At the moment only the fear of never having children,

makes me cry all day long :sad::sad:

Could anyone please have a look when its possible
that i meet someone with whom there is a possiblity of having children? Also when there is a possibilty to give birth to a child?

i would be very appreciated if someone could help me please..
best regards,

gurley

Banned
As a matter of ethics, I am disinclined to guarantee anything with astrology, but I am good at evaluating the tendencies I see.

Right now you are pessimistic. Transiting Uranus has recently crossed your Descendant and is transversing your Seventh House. You may have experienced a romantic separation, or you are struck by thoughts of unsuccessful marriages. Transiting Neptune is squaring your natal Moon/Jupiter which brings disappointment that your ideal family is not now a reality. These are both temporary situations.

Your stellium, Su/Ju/Mo/Ve is very hopeful for a happy marriage, and that says it all. Ordinarily, you are probably very confident and optimistic about such things. Perhaps the difficult times have impacted you in a worrisome way.

In your time, you may endure separations, but you have a better chance at happy marriage and home-life than most. The natal chart is the proverbial big picture.

Thank you, :)

im single for almost 4 years now. There were some guys but they are too clingy to me.. i need some space, which they dont give me.. Neptune squares moon in 2025 round about... what about the years before? Thought this depressed mood will be from Saturn quincux - Moon and Neptun square Jupiter?

Dear Jupiter,

this time is correct. i had this time from hospital, but also let veryfied by an astrologers.

i dont know if i interpret too much in Solar return, but my hope is with SR Jupiter 7th house (5th house ruler in SR) trine SR Venus in 11th house, next year there is a possibilite of beeing in a relationship and 2022 to have a child with much emphasis (especially jupiter and neptun in 5th and moon on midheaven)

Part of children is at 2 degrees gemini in 7th house so it could show children in relationsship, or?

Cary2

Banned
You are probably right. I didn't associate Neptune square Moon/Jupiter with depression, though it may be sad and distressing. I associated it with disappointment. Admittedly, disappointment may be sad, but it is not necessarily depressed. Hard aspects to outer planets are frequently distressing and regrettable, but not necessarily depressed.

gurley

Banned
You are probably right. I didn't associate Neptune square Moon/Jupiter with depression, though it may be sad and distressing. I associated it with disappointment. Admittedly, disappointment may be sad, but it is not necessarily depressed. Hard aspects to outer planets are frequently distressing and regrettable, but not necessarily depressed.

Could you say, if there is a possibility to get a child in my radix or a relationship?

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Could you say, if there is a possibility to get a child in my radix or a relationship?

I don't understand the question. Are you wondering if you might acquire a child without a relationship?

I think so, but you are well-equipped to find a good match in the traditional sense, and I recommend that.

JUPITERASC

Dear Jupiter,
this time is correct. i had this time from hospital,
but also let veryfied by an astrologers.
i dont know if i interpret too much in Solar return,
but my hope is with SR Jupiter 7th house (5th house ruler in SR)
trine SR Venus in 11th house, next year there is a possibilite
of beeing in a relationship
and 2022 to have a child with much emphasis
(especially jupiter and neptun in 5th and moon on midheaven)
Part of children is at 2 degrees gemini in 7th house
so it could show children in relationsship, or?
thank you for clarification - so then assuming time is correct

then next step is to identify the Lord of the Year aka LOY

that's the planet that is intensified for the year
by PROFECTION

Annual Profections: Finding the Ruler of the Year video guidance :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAkGgqoEsI

The place where the count starts, ie the first house, can make a difference: the Egyptian method (which ahs always been the dominant one, and is the one followed by Valens) begins the count at 0 (in other words, the year after birth = the 1st house and is counted as 0) Paulus of Alexandria differed, and began the count at 1 (in other words, the year after birth = the 1st house and is counted as 1) I myself have followed the Pauline profection (all of the available authors have chosen to follow the Egyptian method of starting @ 0, including Lehman, Ben Dykes, etc)
In my experience I have found Pauline profection to be the more accurate profection method
difference is that Valens and many Hellenistic Astrologers
time profections as follows
The ascendant is considered as being time of birth so from birth to the cusp of the 2nd house is considered to relate to the first year of life: from cusp of 2nd to cusp of 3rd encompasses the second year of life (ie from age one to age two) and so on around the natal chart returning to the Ascendant for the twelfth year of life

also
check out Omnisphericus thread entitled "Profections (Praxis)
This is the basic technique given by Paulus of Annual Profections of the Ascendant, i.e. profection of the Ascendant from one sign to the next for each year of life. The Ruler of the Sign in which the Ascendant is falling in that particular year is called 'The Lord of the Year".
This technique is quite simple and you do not need to calculate degrees, only signs.
If you are born with Aries rising, on the Solar Return the next year (when you are 1 year old) the Profected Ascendant would be in Taurus and the Lord of the Year would be Venus.

The Ages 0, 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96 and etc., are the 'Profection Return' (to invent a title xD), the Ascendant in those years is the same as it was at the birth, so the Lord of the Year is the same too.

Years 1, 13, 25, 37, 49, 61, 73, 85, 97 are given to the 2nd sign from the Ascendant.

Here's a chart:

View attachment 27162

The Lord of the Year is having the same function as the Lord of the Year at nativity. It is most significant planet, ruling the place where the Soul (the Sky) and Body (earth) are merging (at the Ascendant).
Here's what Paulus says about the Lord of the year in profections: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47191

JUPITERASC

Could you say, if there is a possibility to get a child in my radix

or a relationship?
whether your chart shows the natal promise of a relationship
requires the following preliminary analysis

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house
and see if there are some of the Significators for Children:

i.e.

Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th
Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords;
or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

Bonatti:
Quote:
If at least some of the aforesaid planets signifying children

are in
the specified houses
or even in the 5th and the said planets are
fortunate and strong
and aspected by the benefics by a trine or sextile
with or without reception,
or even by a square with reception,
it
signifies that the native will undoubtedly have children
unless
the said significator is within 1minute of
some fixed star of the nature of Mars or Saturn.

However if the significators are weak, they
show that the children will be few.

Quote:
But if none of the aforesaid significators were there
& the pars fortunae or pars filiorum were there
and any of the malefics should aspect the said part
it completely denies children
whether they are weak or strong,
unless by chance, a benefic trines or sextiles
the malefic
with reception
or it (the malefic) were with a fixed star of the nature of Jupiter, Venus
or the Moon in the same minute,
and let it not be in Leo, Virgo, Libra, Capricorn or Aquarius
or in Taurus.

Mercury varies
depending on the nature of the planet it is joined with.

Bonatti also says that if one of the significators for children
are in the aforesaid places, and
this planet happens to be Void of Course, then
this means that the native will have only one child.
Some argue about this and
say that Bonatti here refers to Horary Delineation.

gurley

Banned
whether your chart shows the natal promise of a relationship
requires the following preliminary analysis

1. Look at 1st, 11th, 10th or 7th house
and see if there are some of the Significators for Children:

i.e.

Jupiter, Venus, Moon, Mercury, Lord of the 5th
Pars Fortuna, Pars Filorum and their Lords;
or notice if the planets who deny children are there.

i have rahu ketu on 4th and 10th axis, mercury in 7th house (ruler of 8th and 11th), the malefics like saturn and mars are in 9th and 3rd house. But Neptun is in conjunction with saturn.. :(

mercury and mars are in a sextil within 6 degrees.. mercury isn´t voic instead he´s on 28 degrees, before leaving he make a square to rahu / ketu but is the ruler of

part of fortune is in 1st house.. part of daugther also, on 11 degrees scorpio in 1st house (conjunct pluto, my ac ruler)

last year i was in an 5th house cycle but nothing happend, no relationsip, no childbirth, nothing...

this year im in 7th year, but nothing happened.... so venus is ruler of the year, but nothing happened till now..

but a relationship is not enough for me, i want to have a child, whatever it costs.

so with mercury in frutiful taurus, but retrograde, it will be one child?

Last edited:

gurley

Banned
I don't understand the question. Are you wondering if you might acquire a child without a relationship?

I think so, but you are well-equipped to find a good match in the traditional sense, and I recommend that.

yes, thanks.. marrying is not so important to me,

a child alone will be no problem but happily i would get a relationship in which i get a child.

i know, a relationship is not a guarantee for marriage and / or no breakup.. do you see WHEN possibility of marriage?

gurley

Banned

when do you think there is a possibility to be in a relationship? next year?

wan

I don't see why you have this fear of not having children or not being able to start your own family. Do you have fertility problems? You are fairly young (Pluto in Scorpio), you should have no issues in this area but if I were you, I would really get on it asap. Soon you will hit your late 30s, and it will start to get really difficult for you.

Bunraku

I don't see why you have this fear of not having children or not being able to start your own family. Do you have fertility problems? You are fairly young (Pluto in Scorpio), you should have no issues in this area but if I were you, I would really get on it asap. Soon you will hit your late 30s, and it will start to get really difficult for you.
I agree. fertility is like a cliff :(

gurley

Banned

Hello im sorry for late response, but i dont got a notice :)

Problem is i have no boyfriend since 4 years. Also not until yet.

Last edited: