Break up event chart

Chrysalis

Read my first post... to him it is not yet the end- “communication is coming from his side”

Yes i know, that's why i updated the thread. And it's correct what you said about Venus being his 3rd ruler, so it's him reaching out to me.

Aquarius quick question. You're into Karma, i know you say you don't look at composite charts, but in the composite i pulled for the first meet/break up charts, having SN wedged between Saturn/Pluto, would you think this is a Karmic connection we have, as in karmic debt needing to be repaid, hence why this situation between me and him still needs to carry on, even though I've ended it?

Just realized too my natal eros is at 18 cancer.

aquarius7000

Without looking at the composite chart I can tell you that every relationship is karmic in its own way. You choose the people you cross your paths with before you are born, through the activities of your previous incarnations.
Yes i know, that's why i updated the thread. And it's correct what you said about Venus being his 3rd ruler, so it's him reaching out to me.

Aquarius quick question. You're into Karma, i know you say you don't look at composite charts, but in the composite i pulled for the first meet/break up charts, having SN wedged between Saturn/Pluto, would you think this is a Karmic connection we have, as in karmic debt needing to be repaid, hence why this situation between me and him still needs to carry on, even though I've ended it?

Just realized too my natal eros is at 18 cancer.

ElenaJ

Thank you for this comment. So many write Is this a karmic relationship?
But they don't seem to understand that a karmic contact doesn't necessarily mean a life long coupling. It could even last a few minutes, just the time for the person to enter your life, and by doing something or maybe presenting you to someone, or saying something, they steer you onto a new path, and then leave your life!

Chrysalis

Thank you for this comment. So many write Is this a karmic relationship?
But they don't seem to understand that a karmic contact doesn't necessarily mean a life long coupling. It could even last a few minutes, just the time for the person to enter your life, and by doing something or maybe presenting you to someone, or saying something, they steer you onto a new path, and then leave your life!

Just because I'm asking if it's Karmic, doesn't mean I'm thinking that me and him are going to be in each others lives forever and ever amen. I'm not that nieve to think this. I know people are brought into your life for a reason, for good or bad. And i don't believe in happily ever after fairy tale relationships or even life.

The reason i mentioned Karma again to Aquarius, is because i know she's probably a lot more knowledgable about this topic than i am. It was only with the SN placement in the composite chart, and a few days ago coming across a random post about repaying karma to someone, that had me thinking that this connection with him i have, is most likely karmic.

So no im not thinking at all, he is in my life forever. If we have to get back together, i believe i still have some soul growth to get from him, or even vice versa, or the karmic debt we owe eachother has not been paid yet. Thats it.

aquarius7000

So, for instance, if in this particular case Chrysalis and her bf break up and go their separate ways, then that is their decision right now. However, if the lessons they are to learn from one another, or the scores they are to settle with one another are not done yet, life will make them cross paths again.

Chrysalis

So, for instance, if in this particular case Chrysalis and her bf break up and go their separate ways, then that is their decision right now. However, if the lessons they are to learn from one another, or the scores they are to settle with one another are not done yet, life will make them cross paths again.

That is our physical realm decision, but would our souls truly allow it to be the end if we still have some karmic debts to repay each other? And what about people who have to meet up again in next lifetimes to deal with their karmic debt together from this lifetime, why couldn't they have just dealt with it this lifetime enabling them next lifetime to start afresh?

Maybe this is for another thread.

aquarius7000

When I said in my previous post... life will make them cross paths again if they are still to learn certain lessons from one another...that is exactly what i meant...soul. I know this is intricately difficult to understand. You see we are not separate from our soul. The physical self is just a form in this earthly realm, and that is the underlying concept, to put it over simplistically, of reincarnation. More to come when i write my paper. :) And this btw is not just between two lovers, but with all relationships. For instance, sometimes two perfectly healthy humans are not able to have a child. On the earthly realm, it might feel they are forced to adopt one to complete their family. That could have something to with their past karma: 1) why they do not need or were not allowed to experience the birth, 2) had a debt to pay towards the child they adopted
That is our physical realm decision, but would our souls truly allow it to be the end if we still have some karmic debts to repay each other? And what about people who have to meet up again in next lifetimes to deal with their karmic debt together from this lifetime, why couldn't they have just dealt with it this lifetime enabling them next lifetime to start afresh?

Maybe this is for another thread.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

I had an online friend a few years ago, i met on a card reading forum. She was having issues with a particular guy in here life, who would always come back even when she'd moved on. They got on well but romantically it never worked.

Someone gave her a past life reading (this person had psychic abilities too) and she told her that she was this guy's mother in a past life and she'd left him/abandoned him. So that's what was going on with them this lifetime, that's why he couldn't truly leave her alone, as he still had the past life issues of her abandoning him as a child.

Chrysalis

Okay back to the chart. I've been getting more into using Lots again in charts, so i wanted to test them out in this one too.

The lot of break up is @ 19'07 Saggitarius/ruler Jupiter (can you believe it) EXACTLY opposing Venus. So i thought hey let's look at the one for reconcile, this one is @ 5'51 Capricorn, ruler Saturn. And what happens Saturn goes Retrograde back to Jupiter, but Jupiter is obviously still in fall, and then Jupiter goes retrograde too...blah blah.

So they show what the chart was showing away, but just gives an added layer of info.

Chrysalis

I'm digging around old threads in the archives on here, ive been down here five hours so far lol. I don't really trust some of the online ones.

There's a useful link here I've come across https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39338

I'm not wanting to take note of all of them right now. What im doing is writing down in a notebook certain ones from what im finding, that could be useful, and then using them to see if they work, if they do ill take note and keep them. So im just experimenting at the moment with them.

Yesterday it was all about Sabian symbols, today its all about Lots.:biggrin:

Chrysalis

Venus retrograde got me straight away. I ended up unblocking him last night, he'd been in my head all day and i gave in. :pinched: