Synastry and Composite Help Please - Almost Too Intense to Bear

1nluv

Synastry or Composite. Can Anyone Help??? It's Almost Too Intense to Bear

We've never even met in person. I didn't even know it was possible to feel this way. This is an intense, transformative online relationship that started this year. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, especially thoughts on the longevity of the relationship, how he (P) might feel about me, and whether it will ever be consummated. Thanks, and I will be happy to answer any questions about what I'm experiencing if anyone is interested in learning more about how these aspects are felt.

Please note that I don't know his birth time, but if I had to guess, I'd say he has a Taurus , Aries, or Cancer rising sign. He's def. a Sag moon, since it was in Sag all that day if I remember correctly. I just started learning about astrology this year, so help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• T.gif
    T.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 54
  • P.gif
    P.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 51
  • T_P_synastrychart.gif
    T_P_synastrychart.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
  • T_Pcomposite.gif
    T_Pcomposite.gif
    71.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

1nluv

Re: Synastry or Composite. Can Anyone Help??? It's Almost Too Intense to Bear

Bunping for another chance that someone might help....

billie

I'm sorry but answering predictive questions (the longevity, and whether the relationship will be consummated) without a sure accurate birth time is irresponsible (on part of the astrologer, not you for asking, you're feeling very strongly right now). It puts the accuracy of the prediction in question. And then you'd be going off of very possibly incorrect information either way.

katydid

I am a little concerned about your situation, because of your transits.

You have Tr Neptune in your 1st--opposing your Saturn in the house of relationships. :pouty:

That sometimes indicates a relationship based upon illusion or false premises. Then I see that he possibly has his Moon conjunct Neptune, and I do wonder if he is being truthful about everything with you. :bandit:

Sweet Pea

i think it's actually Pluto transiting in her 1st house and it's going to oppose Saturn pretty soon (this month) and then maybe the reality of the man will become clear, or the bonds will tighten to an uncomfortable degree. His Venus, Mars and Jupiter in Scorpio will make him compulsive and obsessive about relationships, yet the Moon in Sagittarius most likely close to Neptune hints at the potential to be 'playing away' with any number of women at the same time. Or playing the "we are soulmates" game. Sagittarius goes out hunting, shooting his love arrows all over the place. Never content with just one conquest.

Neptune is transiting on your Jupiter (big illusion!) and inconjunct Pluto in Libra, so the potential is there for a whole lot of magic-making in one's own mind about the biggest love affair of all time. With the 2nd house involved, this is a big boost to your self-esteem.

inluv, you have Sun and Venus in 12th house and that makes you easily duped by Neptunian people (illusory, fakery, lies) and that makes it quite dangerous to establish relationships over the internet, possibly with a man with a number of girlfriends (real, or online) and maybe even married with children. When you're halfway around the world from each other, you can't easily check up on the truth of what he says to you. With Saturn in the 7th house (Saturn brings our most important lessons), you really need to work on "what is real?" regarding any partners you have.

Sorry to be a downer on this, but the internet has created an entire world of fakery and relationships which are not real but in people's imaginations. It's actually impossible for us to tell how he really feels about you, and since all you have are words, then you can't know either (which no doubt is why you are asking!)

For your own emotional and mental health, I would advise you to detach from this unreal relationship, where you are in love with your image of this man, and try to look around for love where you are, in close proximity, because the sooner you can meet the better.

Last edited:

1nluv

I'm sorry but answering predictive questions (the longevity, and whether the relationship will be consummated) without a sure accurate birth time is irresponsible (on part of the astrologer, not you for asking, you're feeling very strongly right now). It puts the accuracy of the prediction in question. And then you'd be going off of very possibly incorrect information either way.

Makes perfect sense. Thank you for mentioning it.

1nluv

I am a little concerned about your situation, because of your transits.

You have Tr Neptune in your 1st--opposing your Saturn in the house of relationships. :pouty:

That sometimes indicates a relationship based upon illusion or false premises. Then I see that he possibly has his Moon conjunct Neptune, and I do wonder if he is being truthful about everything with you. :bandit:

Are there other aspects of Neptune that may play out other than false premises? I ask because he has put on display his daily life through social media for years. If he was lying about something major, I think he would have been inconsistent or called out about it somewhere. Thank you for this feedback.

katydid

Are there other aspects of Neptune that may play out other than false premises? I ask because he has put on display his daily life through social media for years. If he was lying about something major, I think he would have been inconsistent or called out about it somewhere. Thank you for this feedback.

Yes, there are other ways that Neptune could play out. It is possible that it is a highly elevated spiritual love.

If you are clear minded and he is transparent then it could be the devoted, loving compassionate man that you hoped for. :innocent:

I think maybe you should go to the horary section and run a horary chart on this question. :rightful:

1nluv

i think it's actually Pluto transiting in her 1st house and it's going to oppose Saturn pretty soon (this month) and then maybe the reality of the man will become clear, or the bonds will tighten to an uncomfortable degree.

I'm a Sag Sun and Sag Rising, so Pluto is currently transiting my 2nd house I think. Is that what you meant to say? If so, does that change the time that it will oppose Saturn?

His Venus, Mars and Jupiter in Scorpio will make him compulsive and obsessive about relationships, yet the Moon in Sagittarius most likely close to Neptune hints at the potential to be 'playing away' with any number of women at the same time. Or playing the "we are soulmates" game. Sagittarius goes out hunting, shooting his love arrows all over the place. Never content with just one conquest.
I'm sure I'm not the only female he talks to online. Because of our distance there's no use getting upset about it. He's not playing the "we're soulmates" card at all- in fact he's been a bit surprised and taken aback by whenever I've expressed how strongly I feel. He has said our distance is difficult for him, which makes it harder for him to open up.

inluv, you have Sun and Venus in 12th house and that makes you easily duped by Neptunian people (illusory, fakery, lies) and that makes it quite dangerous to establish relationships over the internet, possibly with a man with a number of girlfriends (real, or online) and maybe even married with children. When you're halfway around the world from each other, you can't easily check up on the truth of what he says to you. With Saturn in the 7th house (Saturn brings our most important lessons), you really need to work on "what is real?" regarding any partners you have.
Thanks for the warning.

Last edited:

1nluv

Yes, there are other ways that Neptune could play out. It is possible that it is a highly elevated spiritual love.

If you are clear minded and he is transparent then it could be the devoted, loving compassionate man that you hoped for. :innocent:

I think maybe you should go to the horary section and run a horary chart on this question. :rightful:

Thank you so much for saying so, because taking into account the entirety of my experiential wisdom in regards to this, a spiritual love is exactly what this feels like. The most down-to-earth reason I can point to is that since meeting each other, we have both coincidentally taken steps to improve ourselves. He makes me want to be a better me, and I think I'm having the same effect on him. I'm being drawn to him like a magnet. Whenever we start slipping apart, something happens to bring us back together and it feels very much spiritually guided.

Thank you for the suggestion to run a horary chart (though I'm not familiar with what horary is yet :joyful:) I think I will do that.

Last edited:

Sweet Pea

Pluto is transiting at 17 Pluto - you can always see the transiting planets as the "Current Planets" on astro.com, either on the Home page, or on the Forum page.

So Pluto is about halfway through your 1st house and will oppose your Saturn this month and maybe two more times this year, as it goes retrograde (or backwards) and then forwards again. You have Saturn in your 7th house which represents "the partner".

Neptune is transiting at 9 Pisces and so it is in your 2nd house, right on your Jupiter. The combination of Neptune and Jupiter can create a very spiritual atmosphere. It's encouraging to hear that the energies are manifesting in this way, since so often we hear about relationships where the energies are manifesting very much on the lower end of the spectrum of possibilities.

Last edited:

1nluv

So Pluto is about halfway through your 1st house and will oppose your Saturn this month and maybe two more times this year, as it goes retrograde (or backwards) and then forwards again. You have Saturn in your 7th house which represents "the partner".

Neptune is transiting at 9 Pisces and so it is in your 2nd house, right on your Jupiter. The combination of Neptune and Jupiter can create a very spiritual atmosphere. It's encouraging to hear that the energies are manifesting in this way, since so often we hear about relationships where the energies are manifesting very much on the lower end of the spectrum of possibilities.

I'll have to come back and let you know how it turns out Sweet Pea :smile:

1nluv

Pluto is transiting at 17 Pluto - you can always see the transiting planets as the "Current Planets" on astro.com, either on the Home page, or on the Forum page.

So Pluto is about halfway through your 1st house and will oppose your Saturn this month and maybe two more times this year, as it goes retrograde (or backwards) and then forwards again. You have Saturn in your 7th house which represents "the partner"....

UPDATE for Sweet Pea (and whoever else may be interested) :smile:

Nothing happened in my relationships in January. However, what I didn't mention in my initial post was that I'm unhappily married to someone else, and mid Feb. I filed for a divorce, still pending. I became aware that I was staying in the marriage for the wrong reasons (maybe that was the big illusion?)

Things between myself and the man that I did mention in my initial post are stronger than ever, especially since the beginning of Venus going retrograde. Perhaps he realized how much I meant to him at that point? If anyone would like to offer an opinion on that, I'd love to hear it.

Tla26

I think that based on your chart, it would be a positive thing to wait to date until your divorce is final. I think ours a healthy thing to take a timeout and ask yourself what you truly want out of life. Later, you can attract someone much better for you and truly have a soul affinity with them.
I really love the videos that Jewel Mayberry does on astrology and remember watching one where she talked about getting swept up with someone when you're around 40. It has to do with transits and progressions, rather than the actual person.
I think that now is a great time to love yourself and make sure you're okay just being on your own.
This guy sounds like he's playing you; he should be making more effort. You deserve much better!

1nluv

Thanks for taking the time to respond. Here is my response to your response :biggrin:

I think that based on your chart, it would be a positive thing to wait to date until your divorce is final. I think ours a healthy thing to take a timeout and ask yourself what you truly want out of life.

Yes, I agree, and this is the plan.

Later, you can attract someone much better for you and truly have a soul affinity with them.
I feel I do have a soul affinity with this person. I'd rather not get too woo-woo about what I've experienced with him, so let me just say that this does feel soul-level deep. It feels stronger and more "real" than anything I've experienced with anyone before. Do you see anything astrologically that indicates outright that he is not a good match?

I really love the videos that Jewel Mayberry does on astrology and remember watching one where she talked about getting swept up with someone when you're around 40. It has to do with transits and progressions, rather than the actual person.
I just watched the video (thanks for the link.) According to her, even though this is not the be-all, end-all, til-death-do-us-part relationship, it's a great opportunity for growth - an idea that's parallel with my own expectations, even though I feel so strongly about it. His presence in my life is giving me the kick I needed. I realize this is his main role, but I think it may extend beyond just this.

She mentions that a person going through this situation will grow either way, either by pursuing or not. I have chosen to pursue. She advises not to, but she doesn't give any good reason as to why - especially since everything else she mentions about it seems rather appealing to me.

Also, she mentions that the synastry usually does not show compatibility. However, mine and his do show compatibility, imo. Even though I don't know his birth time, just by knowing his birth date shows positive aspects of slower-moving planets in close orb that most likely remain in close orb for the entire day, such as Mars conjunct Venus, Mars conjunct Jupiter, Saturn trine Venus, and Saturn trine Mars.

This guy sounds like he's playing you; he should be making more effort. You deserve much better!
Things have improved since my original post; he's reciprocating affection. He can only do so much from a distance, and he's doing it. Emotionally, he "delivers." He is extremely transparent with his life. When I mentioned that he puts his life on display through social media, I wasn't exaggerating. We're talking thousands of posts going back years- and I've done my research. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it would be very hard for him to not be caught in some sort of falsehood. What in particular leads you to think he is playing me?

Last edited:

Tla26

My concern about him playing you is what I've seen happen to friends. Sometimes guys who use the internet for unattainable relationships have issues with women. Once they do meet in person, the guy loses interest because you are now available. I've just seen it happen a lot and hate to see it happen. :(

Can you post your synastry chart with him? I'd be glad to look at it.

1nluv

Here you go, @Tla26. I've used the default noon as his birth time. Thanks so much for your kindness. I'm sorry that you've seen that happen to friends and I hope things have worked out for them :love:

Attachments

• T_P_synastrychart.gif
    T_P_synastrychart.gif
    43.6 KB · Views: 22

Tla26

Thanks--yeah, the friends are alright now. We laugh about it because that's healing. But I'm very protective of other women and always try to have everyone's back. I'm definitely a girl's girl. :)

So, the synastry...

His son conjunct your AC is obviously a really great placement. I feel like Sun and Moon contacts to the AC get overlooked. But they are very powerful. Here's a better explanation of that: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ3ceuhZvzw

You really do have a lot of great aspects like sun-moon; Venus-mars; mercury-Jupiter; Saturn trine moon; Saturn trine Venus; his mars sextile your moon; his moon conjuncts your NN; the Uranus section sun double whammy (that one is awesome).

My feeling by looking at the overall chart is that he was a growth experience for you. I don't feel like it's lasting but it helped move you ahead. And that's totally good.

However, your Pluto squaring his sun deserves a closer look: https://youtu.be/KoqEik8VIog

I also think I'd take a closer look at his moon conjunct your neptune: https://youtu.be/C9S_sBlvqB8

I hope that helps a little. I love Jewel's videos; she explains aspects like no one else--such a gift.