He asked me to move in after two weeks

billie

...of knowing each other. And I said yes.

BACKGROUND:

We met on tinder.

It was weird because I wasn't feeling well and had no intention of meeting up with anybody. I was just...swiping.

And apparently, he hadn't checked his tinder in months and just decided to that night.

So, we matched right away. His profile mentioned a little bit about astrology and I offered to look at his birth chart, so we actually spoke on the phone for like 4 hours.

He lives a few hours from where I did, but traveled a lot for his work. I told him about how I was feeling ill, and he offered to pick me up and take care of me.

So, he drove over super late at night and got me, and I instantly felt comfortable which is strange for me because I don't usually trust anyone for years. Especially men I'm attracted to.

I was supposed to leave on Sunday, but we both really wanted me to stay longer....so that turned into two weeks. He took me to meet his mother, and already sees a future with me. I feel the same way. It's super weird.

The only reason I'm not still there is I agreed to dogsit my parents' house while they're away for a week, and it's only been two days, but it's been agony. He's already planning to come over later tonight.

We're both so intense. With each other and in general. I've never been so comfortable or so honest with anyone in my life and he's constantly affirming that those are his feelings as well.

What do you guys see? What magic is this?!?!

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_01_the_one_billie.67649.19447.jpg
    astro_61gw_04_01_the_one_billie.67649.19447.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 53

rahu

Banned
hi Billie

it is magic for sure as Neptune is conjunct to the south node.and the sun/Uranus midpoint is also conjunct the node which gives the immediate attraction. this aspect also shows you have a strong psychic/astral connection and I would expect that you live in each others dreams.

the Saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct to Jupiter which shows the devotion you have and shows that marriage is already in your minds.

I haven't looked at you natal charts, I am looking at the midpoint composite and I think you need to realize that this magic around you has a dark nature. you might be deluding yourself if you think this the "One"

this relationship ,in spite of the astral/psychic connections, is based on sex primarily.
eros,eris and the vertex are in conjunction. these are extremely sexual symbols but not necessarily symbols of devotion.eris particular can show addiction to sex and conquest.
these three are square to the node /Neptune/Uranus-sun so the sexual chemistry is off the charts. lights and altered dimensions surround you two. it totally unreal in its intensity.

but Neptune, as I said can show illusion, and the danger here is that it will be all about sex and nothing more. Neptune square eris rarely shows a devoted relationship . Neptune is all associated with drugs and alcohol so there is a great danger that if these are added to the mix... things could go wildly out of control.

Venus is conjunct orcus and opposed ot he moon. this can add to the sexual attraction but it works against love as the physical side of the hookup is the most important.
but this aspect also shows that unconscious issues are t play. this would apply to you as the moon is opposed to orcus. this suggest you have emotional blind spots, it suggest that you really don't know how to have a real loving relationship as there could be negative emotional issues in your childhood and you confuse sex with love.

these impression are almost a certainty because to top it off nessus is opposed to the vertex/eris/eros and square to the node/Neptune/Uranus-sun mp.
the intensity of this relationship will turn to a darkness. it will not lead to love but domination and control.
Nessus is the symbol of abusive relationships and issues.

furthermore, the composite shows the Venus/mars midpoint, which are the symbols of love and attraction, are square to ixion.
this is not a romantic aspect ,as a matter of fact ixion is probably the most malicious symbol as it often is associate with violence and coercion .

I realize you didn't expect to get a lecture and I don't think you will listen to my warnings, but your ixion is at 25scorp29 and your mars/Venus midpoint is at 24tau19.
the transiting node squared ixion on june 23 and with square the mars/venus midpoint on july 21. so the energies of the last two weeks are not loving. these are sexual manipulative vibrations and not good will come from this hookup.
he is 10 years olden, he is reading like a map and he knows he can manipulate sexually.
I'm sorry to have to adopt this attitude, but be warned , if you start doing drugs and alcohol with him, expect him to want you to meet his friends.........if you move in with him you are putting yourself in great danger.
rahu

Last edited:

billie

OMG RAHU.

**We met on the 23rd of June**

(You're clearly very spot on.)

Well...so far as the relationship primarily being sexual, is that an initial attraction thing or forever?

And like, am I the abusive on in this context because I'm the one that's confusing sex with love? (Also, I have suspicions it would be me because his last girlfriend really steamrolled over him, so I know he attracts that stuff.)

ALSO, it might be TMI, but I feel like it's pertinent now due to the darkness/sexual/abuse elements of your reading: we're in a safe, sane, consensual BDSM relationship. (He doms, I sub) Like, what got me about his profile was his mentioning of astrology and then BDSM. So... could this just be showing that? And it's not a big deal?

We're both not into drugs or alcohol, really. So, could the neptune stuff just be delusions? Like, we don't see each other clearly? Because we're both taking this very seriously.

Like, he's just as concerned about your response as I am!

I'm attaching our charts, for more reference.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_the_one.64623.19502.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_the_one.64623.19502.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 29
  • astro_w2gw_01_billie.18941.39340.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_billie.18941.39340.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 22

rahu

Banned
hi bilie
I just wrote a extensive response about you and your beau and this phucking site ate it. so I ill respond tomorrow.
I finished the post and when I sent it, it made me sign in again .which was bs. I have running problems with my posts being vandalized here.and I may have to go back to writing my post on a word sheet before posting it.

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi billie

interestingly your beau has mars square to ixions. so it seems that when you met with the node squaring ixion,you were just what he was looking for. eris is conjunct to his node and pallas is conjunct the south node. pallas show his interest in intelligent and self assured young women.
eris shows the preoccupation with sexuality
the moon/sun midpoint is conjunct Uranus and juno in the 4th. this indicate hat he is not really into committed relationships as this show a strong emotional independence .

nessus is conjunct to psyche and square to Saturn. nessus is a cold and abusive symbol and with psyche shows the interest in younger woman as well as pleasure in giving pain . pluto conjunct to venus and square to orcus. which again is symbolic of controlling and dominating emotions. these together reflect the BDSM nature of the relationship with him being dominant.

venus is also conjunct to ceres and the sun which gives him his loving and sensitive, supporting emotional characteristics. Venus is trine to Jupiter on the descendant also gives a sensitive emotional nature and is favorable for commitment but the trine is not enough to offset the moon/sun-Uranus aspect.the Jupiter/Uranus and Jupiter/juno midpoint is conjunct the vertex which is another aspect showing the relationship is not conducive to the long term. this is a aspect of sudden break ups.

the moon/Saturn midpoint is conjunct to Neptune which tends to weaken any sense of devotion and can show a complicate or deceptive hookup.
the sexual nature of his chart certainly show the BDSM aspects of your relationship, which mirror too a large degree your sexual interest .
i'll check out your chart next

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2092_billiebeau_79570_27826.jpg
    astro_2gw_2092_billiebeau_79570_27826.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

katydid

I can definitely see the attraction.

When we put your charts together in a synastry pattern, we get a Bowl, with the rim being your Venus opposed his Sun/Venus/Pluto in Scorpio. That is a vert powerful opposition, and it lies right on top of your Asc/Desc axis.

We could write a book about just that opposition alone. Powerfully magnetic sexual and intimate attraction. Yet can also devolve into jealousy and resentment.

While I have nothing against people falling into a deep love, right from the start, I do want you to do some diligence and research your boyfriends background a bit.

I will admit that I am saying that NOT because I see anything that tells me that he is a bad guy——I am actually being a bit prejudiced about women with Pisces stelliums in the 5th.

Too many times they see a mirage and they think it is the holy grail and it is a deception.

I am NOT saying this is not real. I see major positive connections that account for the deep feelings that you are both experiencing.

But his Moon in the 5th is conjunct your Neptune. Are you seeing him clearly or through rose colored glasses.

Knowing that you met his family is a big relief to me. So, did you get a good feeling from them? Are they normal, healthy people with a good relationship with him? If so, then you are on more solid ground. But you have to be HONEST with yourself in that assessment.

Your charts have very nice synastry. Your Pisces stellium trines his Scorpio stellium. If he is true blue and for real, than that it perfection.

His Mars, the corolla of that Scorpio stellium is in Aquarius. His Moon is in Capricorn. So his natural state is to be somewhat detached and aloof from these deep feelings he is having now.

Will this be too overwhelming for him? You need to be prepared for him to have some hesitation at some point.

His Mars in Aquarius is squaring your Venus in Taurus. This may become a bit of a struggle at some point. Mars in Aquarius wants space—Venus in Taurus wants commitment and stability. Sometimes that becomes a battle of wills that implodes.

rahu

Banned
hi billie

your eris is conjunct the south node so you too have a very strong sexual orientation too match his eris/node conjunction.
sedan is conjunct to Venus and trine to Jupiter, which also mirrors this aspect in his chart. sedan with venus gives a need for truth in relationships,love and honesty are one to you this is no if ands or but.this show you to be loving and sensitive and is a major part of your emotional personality as venus is on your descendant
and with sedna and Venus square to Lilith,you need for truthful and faithful love springs from the bottom of your heart.

the sun/mercury and Saturn/mercury midpoints are sextile to both Jupiter and juno,so it is clear committed relationships have always been your priority and you seek completion as a person in a formal relationship/marriage.

Jupiter is square your node giving you exceptional intelligence and you would do well to further your higher education as you are a born teacher. I assume that your peer group come to you for your thoughts as you opinions re always correct and just. Jupiter in this aspect is very favorable for financial security and is another indication that a marriage is part of your future.

with the eris/psyche midpoint conjunct to Venus and trine to Jupiter , you need both romantic, idealistic, spiritual love and intense physical passion. so it is ckear why you feel so strongly about your beau.

you have a Saturn/sun conjunction which makes a moody but it also gives you a maturity greater than your years, so your beau interest in younger women meshes with your interest in men that are more mature. you are correct, there are many aspects that seem to complement each other.

but the aspects that are associate with BDSM type needs are also often connected to abusive childhoods. here your Saturn/orcus and sun/orcus midpoint is opposed to your nessus with nessus conjunct to pluto . this is a strong indication of a unhealthy relationship with your father. this [pattern often shows a abusive childhood environment and a very oppressive father. sexually this pattern would give you a submissive orientation as I assume your fathers influence lowwr your sense of self esteem.

sexually ,your needs seem very complementary, but your needs in life relationships are opposite. you distinct are in do a committed marriage whereas he ,though sensitive to this need, is much more independent and unlikely to give up this independence for a commitment .

your sexual compatibility is not enough , particularly sexuality that is based around eris as your charts are. eris sexually does not lead to emotional devotion and intimacy, it easily fall prey to someone hotter or kinkier.

I think that you have emotional issue sfrom your childhood and jumping into a exclusively BDSM life style will not facilitate you understanding your self.
and I do not think this hookup will led to a long-term relationship or marriage as you wonder about.

most troubling to me is that ,as I have said,when you got together the over riding astrological impluse was a ixion/venus-mars square. this is not a healthy vibration to build illusion of true love around. ixion is a very harsh,sinister and cruel impulse.
for instance if you had meet under a transit of say Venus conjunct mars ,then it would bode a relationship on love.

it is bothers me how quickly he jumped you bones. his chart shows quick actions but sudden changes. I still think it a grave mistake to move in with him. there is something suspect by the need for this immediate sexual satiation . if you truly are looking for a committed relationship ,them get your own place until the sweat and heat of this sexual hookup settles down. your sexually connection will not sustain a committed relationship.

and lastly there is a very strong Neptune/south node energy here. not everything is above board. though you both are not into drugs........your insatiable sexual proclivities certainly fall under a "addictive" label.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2091_billie_79761_17300.jpg
    astro_2gw_2091_billie_79761_17300.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

billie

katydid-- His family is great. :) Oh, I know my pisces stellium gets me in serious trouble, lol. No foul there.

Rahu-- Interesting how you picked up on my family issues. My father is dead to me, and I could understand the argument that BDSM doesn't facilitate healing--I do it, nonetheless.

Also, for someone who met me on tinder, we spent two weeks in constant companionship (he has his own business that operates from home), and didn't fool around until the latter part of that time. Like, when he said he'd take care of me...that's pretty much what he did. I had an injury from an encounter with someone else that prevented sex, and he knew that before he offered to come and get me, and was very hands off (though there was tension).

Now that I think of it...could the nature of that injury be what's hanging over the relationship? Like, I had a casual, bad, and then involuntary encounter with someone who hurt me, and I met "beau" right after.

Most of our compatibility, from a non astrological standpoint, is from our mental connection and emotional temperament. We can be in the same room, right next to each other for days and not have issues.

His last relationship lasted 6 years. And the one before that was a year. ...And there wasn't one before that. I understand his chart shows signs of flightiness but he's an ex-Mormon, and carries a lot of the traditional jargon about monogamy and making it work. He said of it, "if it was ever possible, the church beat it out of me. I don't enter a relationship unless I think it has a future." And he pretty much begged me to be my boyfriend. :)

We very well could suddenly break up, but I don't think it'd be an issue of his temperament/commitment. I get that y'all are seeing his freak side in his chart, but for my track record...he's tame. Something would have to happen (which it could).

rahu

Banned
hi billie

I realize you are a very intelligent person and very mature for your age.
but I had to share what I have seen astrologically over many years.

I hope you and he are the exception to the rule. and sincerely wish you and him the greatest happiness together........ you certainly deserve it.

rahu