Please analyze my birth chart

LeoKing16

Is there anything interesting that stands out in my birth chart?

I found my birth certificate today and realized that the time I was putting down has been wrong this whole time which totally makes sense. Is there anything interesting in my chart?

Thank You! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_kevin.22311.17277.gif
    astro_w2at_01_kevin.22311.17277.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

waybread

Yes, of course there is. But asking for a "blind" reading of an entire birth chart is a lot to ask of us busy amateurs. Ask just a question or two focussed on something you particularly want to know about yourself.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Is there anything interesting that stands out in my chart?

Surely you jest? We're astrologers; everything in your chart is interesting.

As a friend who no longer posts here once said:

"This is a very broad question. It's like asking "So, what are the main causes of WWII, and what are some of the basic highlights of the war and the results of it?" and then expecting a five minute answer."

ukdesifem

Hello,

I can give a brief personality/career reading for you:

- With a Pisces Asc., 1st house Aries Moon, and a Leo Sun, I'd say you come across as a well-meaning and humane person, though with a strong emotional drive and passion/ambition. Your Sun is in your 6th house, so you probably project this in a work setting.

- I'd say your MC flow lends to performing arts, perhaps administering performers or leading a performing company. Jupiter is conjunct Venus in your 6th house of work, and Venus/Jupiter signifies joy, expansiveness. Mercury is trined your Moon, so you have a strong link between your voice and your emotions. Both are in fire signs, so you have opportunity to express yourself well. Jupiter/Venus are also trined Uranus/Neptune, so a field with quickly changing trends may suit you.

LeoKing16

Hello,

I can give a brief personality/career reading for you:

- With a Pisces Asc., 1st house Aries Moon, and a Leo Sun, I'd say you come across as a well-meaning and humane person, though with a strong emotional drive and passion/ambition. Your Sun is in your 6th house, so you probably project this in a work setting.

- I'd say your MC flow lends to performing arts, perhaps administering performers or leading a performing company. Jupiter is conjunct Venus in your 6th house of work, and Venus/Jupiter signifies joy, expansiveness. Mercury is trined your Moon, so you have a strong link between your voice and your emotions. Both are in fire signs, so you have opportunity to express yourself well. Jupiter/Venus are also trined Uranus/Neptune, so a field with quickly changing trends may suit you.

Thank you so much, It sounds accurate! :)

waybread

OK, but you probably aren't going to like it. It is easier and more productive for us to respond to important themes in your life just now, such as career, money, relationships, or health.

Leos have a reputation for being a wee bit arrogant, so notice how you didn't try to accommodate Zarathu or me when we recommended clarification. We are volunteers here, not the hired help.

What pops out for me is your Leo sun conjunct Chiron, square Pluto, and opposite Saturn in a T-square formation. With your sun in Leo, it is very important to you to be liked and appreciated; yet somehow you haven't learned to trust the universe to support you. With sun square Pluto, you probably construe relationships in terms of power dynamics, in which there are few conflicts with win-win solutions. Someone else's dominance means your loss, or vice versa.

Unfortunately, this dynamic results in problems with self-esteem, and difficulties in maintaining that Lion king feeling of being happy in one's own skin. You compensate with a certain amount of feistiness (Aries moon) and even insensitivity bordering on cruelty to people who would be your friends if you treated them as equals.

Of course, there is much good in your chart, as well (notably that Venus-Jupiter in Virgo in the 6th) but I am answering the one question that you asked.

I notice that this birth time is a round number: if it is accurate or close to accurate, fine. If it is a guess, then we can't interpret house placements in this chart, and even the moon could move back one sign.

Last edited:

LeoKing16

My apologies for coming off as arrogant. I really do appreciate that you and other members took the time to look at my chart, so thank you :)

A lot of what you said makes sense, especially about the self-esteem. I'm never really satisfied with myself and always feel like I need to improve myself. What would would you say about my career, money, and relationships based on my chart? I'm a photographer and am definitely more of the artistic type.

Also yeah, 9 pm is the accurate time :)

dhundhun

OK, but you probably aren't going to like it. It is easier and more productive for us to respond to important themes in your life just now, such as career, money, relationships, or health.

I agree with this interpretation. In addition to that, the chart has strength to do business related to sick units (e.g. closing, restarting, adding finances, reorganizing, etc.).