Will he divorce her in the future?

AW041

hi,

Here is the chart, this is a third party reading, asked on behalf of a male friend.
My interpretation is a No, based on the 11th house from 5th but there will be hide things from her.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_he_divorce_her_in_the_future_hr.6458.3362.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_he_divorce_her_in_the_future_hr.6458.3362.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 47

Ouranos

Hello AW041,

Saturn R in ASC with Early degrees rising says the chart is not Radical.
The question is too early and "the astrologer may err" (Bonatti) with SaturnR.
And if we turn the chart (11th being 1st), still not Radical.
The future seems too long to reach.
I will defer my judgment.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

AW041

Hello AW041,

Saturn R in ASC with Early degrees rising says the chart is not Radical.
The question is too early and "the astrologer may err" (Bonatti) with SaturnR.
And if we turn the chart (11th being 1st), still not Radical.
The future seems too long to reach.
I will defer my judgment.

Kind regards,
Ouranos

Yikess., I absolutely missed this point!

ElenaJ

As the others wrote, early degree on the ascendent would indicate it is too early to judge this chart. Unless, this degree corresponds to something in the natal chart of the querent.

However, it isn't clear, are you asking the question, you are the querent and your friend is the 11th?
Or did you just calculate the chart for him, and he is the ascendent?

Or, is he your friend/partner, so is the 7th?

Thanks.

ElenaJ

Your friend's ruler is mars, and moon has just completed a conjunction and now approaches a sextile with Venus, so they should patch up their difficulties.
There are none of the traditional divorce planets in angles or aspecting the significators, so it doesn't look like they are headed for a divorce.
Mars and moon with Chiron shows he is really suffering at the moment, but that won't provoke a separation, just misery.

Chrysalis

If she's asking on behalf of her friend, then her friend must have asked her to consult a chart for him? So i don't see why she needs to take Asc.

Last edited:

kalinka

It isn't still clear who asked the question. Aw wrote that it's a third party question but asked on behalf of her friend. Please clarify it. Did he asked you the question or did you asked the question to yourself?

AW041

I asked the question.
Timing is when I asked the question.
I see problems between them, so I get a feeling that they may part ways, also especially when he doesnt love her.
While I get this feeling, that he may stay in it just for his family sake. He is very conservative in thinking.

Last edited:

Ouranos

As ElenaJ pointed out, there is a Collection of Light between Moon separating from MarsL1 (own sign) in 5th and sextile VenusL7 accidentally dignified in 7th.
- Mars in the Bound of Venus (He lives in HER house)
- Venus in the Face of Mars (She stays in HER room)
Nice to plan a trip or a vacation together (with their children if they have any)!

According to Cardan, ASC conjunct Fixed Star Kalamazoo forbids to participate in a joust that could end up in beheading or crucifixion! :smile:

Cheers!
Ouranos

kalinka

It seems to me that they will but it might take some years. Dispositor of Part of divorce is Jupiter. Mars is approaching a square to Jupiter and Saturn, also Moon does. Moon translates the light from Venus to Jupiter. Sun is in opposition to Jupiter and Saturn.

AW041

As ElenaJ pointed out, there is a Collection of Light between Moon separating from MarsL1 (own sign) in 5th and sextile VenusL7 accidentally dignified in 7th.
- Mars in the Bound of Venus (He lives in HER house)
- Venus in the Face of Mars (She stays in HER room)
Nice to plan a trip or a vacation together (with their children if they have any)!

According to Cardan, ASC conjunct Fixed Star Kalamazoo forbids to participate in a joust that could end up in beheading or crucifixion! :smile:

Cheers!
Ouranos

Thanks Ouranos!
Could you clarify what you mean by Fixed Star Kalamazoo forbids to participate in a joust that could end up in beheading or crucifixion

Regards

Ouranos

Could you clarify what you mean by Fixed Star Kalamazoo forbids to participate in a joust that could end up in beheading or crucifixion
Just joking old aphorisms from the Middle Age.

At the same time AW041, it is always nice when those asking a question feed us with whatever information they have on the querent/quesited.
After all, I don't pretend to be an expert and learning opportunities is what we are paid for here.

Thank you,
Ouranos

AW041

Just joking old aphorisms from the Middle Age.

At the same time AW041, it is always nice when those asking a question feed us with whatever information they have on the querent/quesited.
After all, I don't pretend to be an expert and learning opportunities is what we are paid for here.

Thank you,
Ouranos

Got it...and I absolutely agree with you!
I shall try to be crystal clear in the future
Thank you!