My natal chart is so bad I became severely depressed because of it

ClaCla

you're too young to worry about marriage and having kids. it's mainly because of your moon. your moon, in the 7th (need marriage), connected to the sun in the 5th (kids and love), connected to mars in the 4th (it makes you feel like, hurry up and have a family of your own already), connected to venus in the 3rd (need a husband, to express the love and feelings of yours), well, too many connections, way too many. and saturn (pessimistic) in the 1st, and chiron (hurt) and north node in the 7th also contributed a little bit to the situation.
you'll meet your future husband through communications on the internet, your future husband lives somewhere far away, your future husband is much older than you are (I'm talking about decades). your marriage will be, pretty good, I'd feel happy, well I'm a taurus moon, but your moon, not so easily be satisfied, that being said, but you are smart, of course you'll recognize the high quality of the marriage. well, know this, capricorn is like, the worst placement for a jupiter, not to mention squared and retrograde, so don't count on luck, cause in general, there aren't any, which means you shouln't wait for it to happen, instead, you're gonna have to make it happen, yep, you do all the work, thanks to your jupiter I guess? Actually there's more, but I can't say, and no, I'm not asking for money, I just simply have my reasons.

Well the above is true, I never actually knew why I have a strong will for that since I really never felt pressure from my family to do that, no one gets me and my parents are always saying that these are new times and it’s not all about marriage, esspecialy young marriage...But I can’t help myself, and it’s probably about mentioned aspects...I’m just afraid I’m gonna end up alone when all my friends turn to their partners, kids and family eventually. Thank you for your insights on possible outcome. However, I must say I hope it isnit completely true. I mean even 10 year difference is fine for me but I just can’t imagine myself being with someone so much older than me esspecialy that I was always into younger men and dated younger men most of the time. But, we’ll see. Also I hope he’s not that far away lol. Yes, you’re right about being difficult to satisfy but i’m fine with ,,pretty good’’ as you said. The last part is sad to hear, but I’m kinda used to that, and every once and then I do get lucky so I hope I’ll be fine. Thank you for your answer.
Ps. I also pm-ed you, but you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable or if it’s for the better.

ClaCla

Your natal chart is not that bad. Besides, the birth chart is a starting place, not deterministic of outcomes.

Sun is in Cancer and in the 5th house of romance and children.

Sun trine Pluto shows me you've got strength and determination in you. Moon trine Neptune shows sensitivity and creativity. Moon square Mars, however, shows impatience and problems with temperament.

Your original post reveals that your happiness is hinged upon a future event rather than anchored within yourself as coming from being healthy and balanced. You're far too young to be so down on your future. Timing is everything. I did not meet my life mate until I was nearly 39 years old. And it developed rather quickly right after it looked as if the best move I'd made in my life was just falling apart. Trust me, you won't die before you get there. And it is very important to understand the power of consciousness for self-fulfilling negative prophecies. Try to use it in a positive, creative way to communicate to the universe the outcome you want (apart from any particular persons, places, or things).

Part if the difficulty is Sun opposite both Uranus and Neptune, which suggests challenges at being consistent and maintaining perspective and mental-emotional balance.

Sun opposite Neptune should tendencies for self-doubt and questioning of your worthiness; a tendency to compare downgrade yourself compared to the shiny surface image projected by others. Trust me, others lives are not as shiny or easy as you think.

Sun opposite Uranus shows more temperament issues with impatience and inconsistency. These aspects really need a discipline of some kind and/or creative outlets to divert their energies that would otherwise be detrimental. In other words, these oppositions need to be externalized in some form, but if externalized entirely into relationships or others will tend to create moodiness, insecurity, rebellion, and drama.

We all have challenging aspects in our charts. Their presence doesn't say anything about our life outcomes, but just shows what types of hurdles we must jump over to get where we want to go.

Thank you for your answer and thank you for trying to stay positive. Some of your words really touched me and gave me comfort. You are right,I tend to get mentaly unbalanced when I’m overwhelmed and that’s often due to constant seatbacks. But somehow I always get back on my feet and even I don’t know how sometimes. This time I am so worried because my long term boyfriend and best friend left me overnight for third time with no explanation. I just got at least a bit on my feet when he begged to come back and sweared for eternal love. So it really devestad me and humiliated me and I started to doubt my ability to move on again this time.You’re also right about comparing myself to perfect picture others present. It’s just me ,I always did that and it’s exausting. Always had an urge to be the best and got frustrated seeing I can’t. I appreciate that you tried to give some solutions to a problem saying it doesn’t have to be 100% determinated. I also pm-ed yo about certain things you said hoping you could give me some suggestions, feel free to ignore it if you’re busy. Thank you once again!

xichuwangwai

Well the above is true, I never actually knew why I have a strong will for that since I really never felt pressure from my family to do that, no one gets me and my parents are always saying that these are new times and it’s not all about marriage, esspecialy young marriage...But I can’t help myself, and it’s probably about mentioned aspects...I’m just afraid I’m gonna end up alone when all my friends turn to their partners, kids and family eventually. Thank you for your insights on possible outcome. However, I must say I hope it isnit completely true. I mean even 10 year difference is fine for me but I just can’t imagine myself being with someone so much older than me esspecialy that I was always into younger men and dated younger men most of the time. But, we’ll see. Also I hope he’s not that far away lol. Yes, you’re right about being difficult to satisfy but i’m fine with ,,pretty good’’ as you said. The last part is sad to hear, but I’m kinda used to that, and every once and then I do get lucky so I hope I’ll be fine. Thank you for your answer.
Ps. I also pm-ed you, but you don’t have to answer if you don’t feel comfortable or if it’s for the better.

1, how did "younger men dating" work out for you?
2, your future husband is far away.
3, I said "in general", as in "lesser luck than other signs", of course you "get lucky every once and then", but I seriously suggest, do not count on luck, cause "every once and then" won't work for some of the things that I couldn't say.

I'm trying to help you to avoid divorce here. you want stability and security, don't you?

ClaCla

1, how did "younger men dating" work out for you?
2, your future husband is far away.
3, I said "in general", as in "lesser luck than other signs", of course you "get lucky every once and then", but I seriously suggest, do not count on luck, cause "every once and then" won't work for some of the things that I couldn't say.

I'm trying to help you to avoid divorce here. you want stability and security, don't you?

Well honestly, I feel like I’ve already been through divorce. I though I’ve had my soulmate and still think cause the amount of connection on every level we had was huge. we dated 4 years with breaks and we practicaly lived together half the time. Same friends, habits, interests, social background, known each others familyes, celebrating everything together, talked about kids and marriage since early stages, having our own internal jokes, supported and grew with each other.!But then overnight he would change and left me, and that happend 3 times but it was never concrete reason or that anything happend. I’ve always let him back cause this relationship was really serious and it was kinda lika a marriage to me and everyone around us. And, besides those breakup periods he was the kindest man ever, loved me and appreciated me. So yes it felt like divorce, I ended up alone overnight and i was building everthing from scracthes, Again he begged to come back saying he’s done the biggest mistake of his life and lrealised he would always love me. It lasted few month, relationship was almost perfect but he did it again, he just did it. I actually feel like I’ve been through 2 divorces. Anyways, what should I do concretly then? If I can’t coun on luck, which I know, I’ve seen my chart I’m just trying to be at least a bit positive when I said that about luck every once and then. I don’t understand, some people say be positive, look at good, other say you cat hope for good and luck at all. I’m really confused about how to put my myself. So my question si How can I do it without counting on luck at all? That determinates that it’s all about me and my actions. So what do I do to get there according to you then? Do you have any suggestion?

ElenaJ

The sun in a woman's chart shows us what type of male figure she is drawn to.
In your chart, sun opposes Uranus, and your recent partner seems to personify this precisely. Sudden unexpected breakup is a hallmark of Uranus.
However, your sun is in positive aspect with Pluto and Neptune.
You should try to shift your energies toward these two planets, attract a partner who has those traits.
Your chart shows a very positive resolution of marriage and children, you just have to shift your sights a bit.

ClaCla

The sun in a woman's chart shows us what type of male figure she is drawn to.
In your chart, sun opposes Uranus, and your recent partner seems to personify this precisely. Sudden unexpected breakup is a hallmark of Uranus.
However, your sun is in positive aspect with Pluto and Neptune.
You should try to shift your energies toward these two planets, attract a partner who has those traits.
Your chart shows a very positive resolution of marriage and children, you just have to shift your sights a bit.
Thank you Elena, you always have something encouraging to say. I appreciate it. You made my day. You can pm me if you catch a time to suggest any way to shift energies towards these two, but regardless than you very much.

ElenaJ

You know something about astrology. What do Pluto and Neptune represent?
Make a list of the key words, which will include their signs, scorpio and pisces.
Get to work!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Jupiter now transit natal jup cap 11th debilated,
lord sat transit own acq 12th, debilation cancelled,
gradual gains from advisory roles, elders, teachers, gurus, consultants;
natal sat too aspect own cap 11th, debilation cancelled,
protective of gains, but not good for health of relationships;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

moon lord of elevation for jup over 7th quadrant again debilation cancelled;

natal-transit jup cap elevated aspect cancer-sun 5th for
luck-education-romance-children-position-health;
trine moon lord 5th over virgo 7th protective of marriage
;

sun lord 6th negating to sensitive cancer 5th negating employment prospects
but quick recovery from illness; prone to heart-stomach-lung issues;
Aptitude for school admin etc;

Virgo 7th inimical for pisces asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

Moon lord 5th over inimical virgo 7th, critical thinking,
good for audit-editorial roles,

partner of choice, but under stress-delays;
prone to heart-lung health issues;
Rahu libra 7th, inclined to foreign travels and relationships;
rahu now transit sun-cancer 5th for foreign relationships
while prone to toxic heart-stomach-lung issues to care;

Mer lord 7th negating to leo 6th, negating relationships, not as keen,
lawyerly aptitudes, arguments;

Sat now transit acq 12th for foreign lands,
mer-sat opp negotiations;

Lords 1/7 jup-mer over cap-leo, 6/8, unfriendly signs,
conflict in marriage-relationships to care;

mars-venus gemini, artistic and financial analytic aptitudes,
instrumental music, electronics, mechatronics, etc
relationships by mere attractions to avoid; seeking romantic partners;

natal jup retro towards sag 10th
growth through advisory roles,
jup aspect mars-venus supportive of relationships;

jup cap settling for matured conservative partner/husband;
natal-transit jup trine aspect moon virgo, protective/supportive of marriage;

mid-May jup retro delaying things 4-5m
while aspecting mars-venus gemini promoting art and romance/relationship;

Sat-ketu separative SNode aries first, attention catching personality features,
sat debilated aries with ketu, aptitude for social service,
mechanics, fabrication, metal cutting etc,
lord mars over 4th quadrant, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, personality;

sat-ketu aries, hyper-impulsive, prone to head-brain pain-injury-surgery;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

sat-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
serve-donate at old age homes, in family-society,
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

hope retro jup towards sag aspect mars-venus,
and jup direct cap aspect sun-cancer and moon virgo
promote relationship n marriage year ahead;
rahu transit sun-cancer for foreign relationships and healthn care;
rahu next moves to mars-venus gemini again for foreign relationships;

while care for ketu transit jup-cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-liver etc to care;
ketu next moves to sag 10th, career-job change;

hope chart observations enable take stock, and reflect upon,
share salient feedbacks how true-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick; pl ack,

wishing you well, kshantaram

ClaCla

Jupiter now transit natal jup cap 11th debilated,
lord sat transit own acq 12th, debilation cancelled,
gradual gains from advisory roles, elders, teachers, gurus, consultants;
natal sat too aspect own cap 11th, debilation cancelled,
protective of gains, but not good for health of relationships;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sat evenings;

moon lord of elevation for jup over 7th quadrant again debilation cancelled;

natal-transit jup cap elevated aspect cancer-sun 5th for
luck-education-romance-children-position-health;
trine moon lord 5th over virgo 7th protective of marriage
;

sun lord 6th negating to sensitive cancer 5th negating employment prospects
but quick recovery from illness; prone to heart-stomach-lung issues;
Aptitude for school admin etc;

Virgo 7th inimical for pisces asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

Moon lord 5th over inimical virgo 7th, critical thinking,
good for audit-editorial roles,

partner of choice, but under stress-delays;
prone to heart-lung health issues;
Rahu libra 7th, inclined to foreign travels and relationships;
rahu now transit sun-cancer 5th for foreign relationships
while prone to toxic heart-stomach-lung issues to care;

Mer lord 7th negating to leo 6th, negating relationships, not as keen,
lawyerly aptitudes, arguments;

Sat now transit acq 12th for foreign lands,
mer-sat opp negotiations;

Lords 1/7 jup-mer over cap-leo, 6/8, unfriendly signs,
conflict in marriage-relationships to care;

mars-venus gemini, artistic and financial analytic aptitudes,
instrumental music, electronics, mechatronics, etc
relationships by mere attractions to avoid; seeking romantic partners;

natal jup retro towards sag 10th
growth through advisory roles,
jup aspect mars-venus supportive of relationships;

jup cap settling for matured conservative partner/husband;
natal-transit jup trine aspect moon virgo, protective/supportive of marriage;

mid-May jup retro delaying things 4-5m
while aspecting mars-venus gemini promoting art and romance/relationship;

Sat-ketu separative SNode aries first, attention catching personality features,
sat debilated aries with ketu, aptitude for social service,
mechanics, fabrication, metal cutting etc,
lord mars over 4th quadrant, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvements in health, personality;

sat-ketu aries, hyper-impulsive, prone to head-brain pain-injury-surgery;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at alter at home tues mornings;

sat-rahu opp, rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;
serve-donate at old age homes, in family-society,
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

hope retro jup towards sag aspect mars-venus,
and jup direct cap aspect sun-cancer and moon virgo
promote relationship n marriage year ahead;
rahu transit sun-cancer for foreign relationships and healthn care;
rahu next moves to mars-venus gemini again for foreign relationships;

while care for ketu transit jup-cap 11th,
detachment from income-gains-friendships,
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-liver etc to care;
ketu next moves to sag 10th, career-job change;

hope chart observations enable take stock, and reflect upon,
share salient feedbacks how true-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-remedies-ideas to pick; pl ack,

So, you saying debiliation is in general canceled in my chart, always, not only now? And that I can actually recieve some benfits from jupiter? I really hope this is the true cause If it is I can’t explain how happy you’ve made me.
Thank you very much for detailed analise, suggested methods to avoid negative aspects and esspecially for highlighting positive things regards relationship and marriage aspects. I know there are also negative ones but I hope positive ones you’ve mentioned and esspecialy cancellation of debiliation can give me a chance to experience happines and wish fullfilment eventually in life. Thank you!

jkxx74

Premium Member
Excellent post by ElenaJ above - I was going on about how you don't want to see Sun or Venus-Uranus in a composite recently but it can work that way in a natal chart too (saw it happen to someone I know not too long ago) - so you could reword the Sun-Uranus aspect as needing to know you can get the kind of freedom in a relationship situation that usually comes from a break up but without the actual break-up. This is really hard to do so these personal-Uranus aspects generally end up causing a lot of trouble.

But it's interesting where your Sun-Uranus is as far as degrees - Uranus just squared your Uranus earlier this year not very long ago (setting off the natal opposition though it also squared your sun in 2019) but currently Saturn is on natal Uranus and it also squared Sun in very late Feb-early March (and is going back and forth over these degrees still) so the current situation represents more trouble than you would see just based on your chart.

Saturn-Sun in particular is associated with difficulties and setbacks whether relating to a relationship or more generally like work or just accomplishing goals you are used to being able to make happen. Once Saturn clears this area (unfortunately not before year's end) these kinds of difficulties will go away. Meanwhile though the Sun-Uranus advice is good although I don't know what to suggest with this planet as it's just problematic.

JUPITERASC

Re: Can you point out any good indications regarding love marriage and kids in my cha

Hi there,

Can you point out any good indications regarding love marriage and kids in my chart?

A set of unfortunate circumstances that follows me my whole life, especially lately, made me to start analizing my natal chart hoping to find something that would give me motivation to move on with life and hope that there is happiness for me. However, the more I study it the more bad aspects and unfortunate settings i find. I was very depressed before but this made me hit the rock bottom...I literally think that there is no point in more struggle and suffering for me since my wishes and happiness I seek will obviously never arrive.
I consider myself having a lot of qualities, I am very friendly, fun, outgoing, loving, can fit in any group, talk about anything and do almost anything, but i also have a kind of depth into me. All in all I am very versatile.
However, luck and everything what comes to others around me easily and normally seems to escape and run from me. It seems like I have to struggle 80% of my life to get 20% of joy and happiness. My biggest wish is to have a nice partner and family one day and good life feeling secured and happy around my family and friends.
I was very happy finding Jupiter in my 11th house since I have Saturn in first house but then I found out it was debilitated...
Is there anything good waiting for me eventually, is there any sings of happiness, marriage, kids...? Please help me, I feel awful.
establish source of data on which natal chart is timed :smile:

whether from medical records
birth certificate
or memory/hearsay
meanwhile, these are some guidelines:

In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.
According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants: from AC to MC, and from DC to IC, because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years, but not an older husband.
But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC), then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

ClaCla

Excellent post by ElenaJ above - I was going on about how you don't want to see Sun or Venus-Uranus in a composite recently but it can work that way in a natal chart too (saw it happen to someone I know not too long ago) - so you could reword the Sun-Uranus aspect as needing to know you can get the kind of freedom in a relationship situation that usually comes from a break up but without the actual break-up. This is really hard to do so these personal-Uranus aspects generally end up causing a lot of trouble.

But it's interesting where your Sun-Uranus is as far as degrees - Uranus just squared your Uranus earlier this year not very long ago (setting off the natal opposition though it also squared your sun in 2019) but currently Saturn is on natal Uranus and it also squared Sun in very late Feb-early March (and is going back and forth over these degrees still) so the current situation represents more trouble than you would see just based on your chart.

Saturn-Sun in particular is associated with difficulties and setbacks whether relating to a relationship or more generally like work or just accomplishing goals you are used to being able to make happen. Once Saturn clears this area (unfortunately not before year's end) these kinds of difficulties will go away. Meanwhile though the Sun-Uranus advice is good although I don't know what to suggest with this planet as it's just problematic.

Okay, thank you! Yes this is a hard time for me. This last breakup happend in mid March this year. Same thing happend in late December 2018 so first few months od 2019 were also pretty hard. However, in that period I got extremely lucky regarding friendships. So it somehow balanced and made life for me a bit easier. Also, This exam period on college, in february 2020 I also noticed it’s more difficult for me than usual. However, I understand that everyone has diffucult periods in life, and looking at everything, I may have few more.
From what you say, it seems to me you talked more about current period. I know I have some other hard natal asspects. But if you really think it would get a bit easier durring year end it means a lot and I have motivation to endure this. I just need to know it’s not forever and that there’s hope for an improvement. Have you maybe noticed looking at it if there is any better or good period for me in coming years?

ClaCla

This is an important comment, at the beginning you did mention that the houses don't seem to fit you.
Good idea to reconfirm the time.
Actually, I was reffering to his shared post. But it higlighted only part this person personally wrote. You can see it above. I’m pretty sure the time is correct. I wish it was diferent tho, but it is how it is.

Anyways, I wanted to thank Everyone on their help. Some things discouraged me, some gave me hope. But I appreciate time and effort each of you put into this. You helped me clear things out and every positive thing somene mentioned really made happy and I can’t explain what it ment to me in this moment. I couldn’t imagine this post would get so much attention, and I am greatfull. I still can’t claim for sure i got the answers but that’s obviously the way it goes. No one can tell you for sure what future has for you but considering problematic aspects to be careful about and positive ones to hope for I guess i stand a chance for reciving happines and my desires eventually. I want to belive some things can be modified to certain degree, I must belive it. And I will try my best to stay positive and hopefull regardeles of some negative predictions, keep them in mind but try to focus on positive. It’s the only way I can try to move on.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the prompt ack and candid feedbacks!

Any specific sharings on traits-talents-health-ideas to pick etc etc,
how true-untrue-insightful etc

jkxx74

Premium Member
From what you say, it seems to me you talked more about current period. I know I have some other hard natal asspects. But if you really think it would get a bit easier durring year end it means a lot and I have motivation to endure this. I just need to know it’s not forever and that there’s hope for an improvement. Have you maybe noticed looking at it if there is any better or good period for me in coming years?

Yep, there are such periods - but before we go there quick stop to go over this present year.
If you have the time I recommend watching this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2fvbW4DXo - where Steve mainly explains how a bunch of planets are going or about to go retrograde shortly. This means a couple of things. First is that some of the transits you experienced earlier will get a second hit so there may be some things flaring up a bit again but in a more muted fashion. And muted because they are retrograde and working to have us internalize and reflect on things rather than just doing their normal extroverted/forward progress thing. So it is sort of the time to digest everything that has happened in a way that helps you make sense of it for the future.

clacla042020.png

Looking at your combo chart there's a few things that stand out - you mentioned making some good friends and we can see that the progressed Midheaven has made it as far as natal Jupiter in the 11th house (of friends, groups, and organizations one belongs to.) This is a good omen indeed and doesn't just mean you have good friends who help you regain your optimism - they may even help launch your career or help your goals in some way you haven't expected. That's another way of saying there is more than meets the eye here with this placement.

I can see one of the problematic alignments too with transit Chiron passing over your Saturn (not sure if this was covered yet) but this always brings some kind of major difficulty where you are forced to scale back whatever you are doing and things seem to go sideways - the relationship for example would be one of these. Don't let this discourage you - it is a difficult transit but it is a temporary one. Chiron is unfortunately not done passing over this degree but it will pass over it and move on and then this theme will be over. Transits are kind of like the weather, we can get major blizzards at some times but mostly normal-ish weather with just some rain usually. This is obviously one of the blizzard times with Chiron and Saturn involved.

There are some more problematic influences that show up as well for the year - Pluto square progressed Ascendant, Chiron square progressed Venus, Pluto conjunct Neptune and Saturn conjunct Neptune - so yes those will have echoes of their previous hits later in the year but again, the first hit is always the hardest so you already have some resistance to those so it won't be as bad. Could go over them individually in more detail also.

Now for good stuff - progresed Venus will advance to where it trines/sextiles your natal Ascendant-Descendant axis here in a few years (looks like 3 or so) and that will be a very positive time for you with having happy times of getting along with others and just having a good time. It also lasts 2 years(!) so that will be quite rejuvenating. A bit closer to now we have Jupiter opposition progressed Sun in March 2021 which is also a kind of personal revival aspect that will boost your spirits and it's good to see this following all the hard transit hits happening through the year. (You get the even more potent Jupiter opposition natal Sun in mid-December of this year, also uplifting.) Getting closer still we have a hit of Jupiter trine Moon exacting on the summer solstice and then another the last week of November this year. This is a kind of "all things that make you feel good in abundance" transit and you can expect some happy-feeling events to transpire in the weeks on each side of those dates also. There are some other things showing also but let's keep it down to these for now.

ClaCla

Yep, there are such periods - but before we go there quick stop to go over this present year.
If you have the time I recommend watching this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq2fvbW4DXo - where Steve mainly explains how a bunch of planets are going or about to go retrograde shortly. This means a couple of things. First is that some of the transits you experienced earlier will get a second hit so there may be some things flaring up a bit again but in a more muted fashion. And muted because they are retrograde and working to have us internalize and reflect on things rather than just doing their normal extroverted/forward progress thing. So it is sort of the time to digest everything that has happened in a way that helps you make sense of it for the future.]
Okay, I get it, but are you talking about second hits of transits that happend earlier this year or last year? Which period will repeat itslef in some kind of way? Or it’s not about concrete periods?

clacla042020.png

[Looking at your combo chart there's a few things that stand out - you mentioned making some good friends and we can see that the progressed Midheaven has made it as far as natal Jupiter in the 11th house (of friends, groups, and organizations one belongs to.) This is a good omen indeed and doesn't just mean you have good friends who help you regain your optimism - they may even help launch your career or help your goals in some way you haven't expected. That's another way of saying there is more than meets the eye here with this placement.]

You are right, those frienship also helped me in my college, getting good materials, studying together etc, meeting new people...I experience good things regarding friendship for maybe more than year now. There was some backstabing but there was way more good things. I was never happier with my social gropus and friends. Is this due to temporary tranist or it’s natal?

[I can see one of the problematic alignments too with transit Chiron passing over your Saturn (not sure if this was covered yet) but this always brings some kind of major difficulty where you are forced to scale back whatever you are doing and things seem to go sideways - the relationship for example would be one of these. Don't let this discourage you - it is a difficult transit but it is a temporary one. Chiron is unfortunately not done passing over this degree but it will pass over it and move on and then this theme will be over. Transits are kind of like the weather, we can get major blizzards at some times but mostly normal-ish weather with just some rain usually. This is obviously one of the blizzard times with Chiron and Saturn involved.]

I am so glad to hear this is not permanently! I have some sort of seatbacks my whole life: changing colleges, delays in education and graduation, aways had many friends but it took long to find right and (hopefully) permanent ones, relationships sudenly fail etc. However I had many many good and happy moments also. More good and more bad than most people I know. If I draw a graph of my life it would go like this /\/\/\/\/\. However if this transit is making it even worse as it seems to I am so happy that it would eventually pass.

[There are some more problematic influences that show up as well for the year - Pluto square progressed Ascendant, Chiron square progressed Venus, Pluto conjunct Neptune and Saturn conjunct Neptune - so yes those will have echoes of their previous hits later in the year but again, the first hit is always the hardest so you already have some resistance to those so it won't be as bad. Could go over them individually in more detail also.]
I asked about these above. Is there any field of life this is most likely to happen?

[Now for good stuff - progresed Venus will advance to where it trines/sextiles your natal Ascendant-Descendant axis here in a few years (looks like 3 or so) and that will be a very positive time for you with having happy times of getting along with others and just having a good time. It also lasts 2 years(!) so that will be quite rejuvenating. A bit closer to now we have Jupiter opposition progressed Sun in March 2021 which is also a kind of personal revival aspect that will boost your spirits and it's good to see this following all the hard transit hits happening through the year. (You get the even more potent Jupiter opposition natal Sun in mid-December of this year, also uplifting.) Getting closer still we have a hit of Jupiter trine Moon exacting on the summer solstice and then another the last week of November this year. This is a kind of "all things that make you feel good in abundance" transit and you can expect some happy-feeling events to transpire in the weeks on each side of those dates also. There are some other things showing also but let's keep it down to these for now.
]

Wow, I am so thankfull for you pointing out all of these. Esspecially happy to hear that first mentioned will last for 2 years aproximately. I hope other things showing are also somehow good.

PS I appreciate very much you did all of this for me.
Sorry I now see my answers blended with yours in yellow . I couldn’t devide it so only yours would be yellow. I hope you’ll figure it out. Sorry.

Last edited:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Think I got it -

You are right, those frienship also helped me in my college, getting good materials, studying together etc, meeting new people...I experience good things regarding friendship for maybe more than year now. There was some backstabing but there was way more good things. I was never happier with my social gropus and friends. Is this due to temporary tranist or it’s natal?

Well transits are one thing and they can bring us both good and bad things depending but if you have a good attitude toward the friends you would like to bring into your life (and you do :) ) then you will end up with good friends as a result. At worst the bad transits will delay it a little but it will happen. I would say the Jupiter-MC alignment is a temporary boost but you have been working on this before it started so would make a wild guess it's not temporary - more like the setbacks are temporary now with all the hardcore transits.

I am so glad to hear this is not permanently! I have some sort of seatbacks my whole life: changing colleges, delays in education and graduation, aways had many friends but it took long to find right and (hopefully) permanent ones, relationships sudenly fail etc. However I had many many good and happy moments also. More good and more bad than most people I know. If I draw a graph of my life it would go like this /\/\/\/\/\. However if this transit is making it even worse as it seems to I am so happy that it would eventually pass.

Yes.. not surprised again and well have had a life sort of like this plus know others who have also - the up-down-up-down pattern could be the Sun-Uranus in your chart but because you get better at managing it as you learn more there should be fewer down points as time goes on even if you get to keep the ups... so that's a good deal there. The best thing here though is your attitude - you're looking at the good times and wanting more of that and not letting the bad stop you and that's really the best one can take from something like this as a life lesson. Keep it up and it'll start working even better when you're no longer having to put up with harsh transits. But meanwhile... it helps to have support while they are happening when you're not sure if it'll ever end.

ClaCla

Think I got it -

Well transits are one thing and they can bring us both good and bad things depending but if you have a good attitude toward the friends you would like to bring into your life (and you do :) ) then you will end up with good friends as a result. At worst the bad transits will delay it a little but it will happen. I would say the Jupiter-MC alignment is a temporary boost but you have been working on this before it started so would make a wild guess it's not temporary - more like the setbacks are temporary now with all the hardcore transits.

Yes.. not surprised again and well have had a life sort of like this plus know others who have also - the up-down-up-down pattern could be the Sun-Uranus in your chart but because you get better at managing it as you learn more there should be fewer down points as time goes on even if you get to keep the ups... so that's a good deal there. The best thing here though is your attitude - you're looking at the good times and wanting more of that and not letting the bad stop you and that's really the best one can take from something like this as a life lesson. Keep it up and it'll start working even better when you're no longer having to put up with harsh transits. But meanwhile... it helps to have support while they are happening when you're not sure if it'll ever end.

Thank you very much once again! Wish you all the best!