Marriage

purrleo

Ok. So I know this question gets asked way too much, but I am about to turn 29 and am single. I am feeling pretty low right now and worried about the future. The question is: when in the heck am I going to marry?!!??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_erika_hp_12471_30683.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_erika_hp_12471_30683.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 17

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Purrleo,
A horary chart will not answer this question for the long term. Let me explain: Firstly you have not given us any background information at all.- eg are you currently *in* a relationship. There is no aspect between the ruler of you and the ruler of *non-specific* other person/potential marriage partner.
While an answer to this question *could* be derived from studying your natal chart, progressed chart and transits to both of those, that would take several hours, and is the kind of question you should take to an astrologer and pay for.Several hours analysis of one person' s chart might be an unreasonable ask, at this stage of your membership of our Forum.

Horary can only be used to ask a question that already is anchored in a factual situation-ie: you can ask this question of marriage in regard to an actual person you know or are interested in, but you have said you are single, so i assume there is no one on the horizon.
Horary astrology is uncannily accurate, but only when the rules are rigorously adhered to. This chart tells me that we cannot answer answer the question. The moon is at a critical degree, about to change sign and void of course. Saturn is also located in the seventh house,another consideration to be taken into account as the great William Lilly regarded saturn's presence in h7 to be a reason not to judge the chart.
As there is no potential marriage partner *in the picture*, the question is itself hypothetical.
Sorry
Lilly

Last edited:

purrleo

I have two men who I have been back and forth between for a while. I feel like this little trist should end, but am unsure. Could you maybe look at their natal charts and give me an idea of whether either of them should remain in my life? If so what info would I need to give?

T

Teb

I have two men who I have been back and forth between for a while. I feel like this little trist should end, but am unsure. Could you maybe look at their natal charts and give me an idea of whether either of them should remain in my life? If so what info would I need to give?

That would be a good Horary question.

purrleo

...and here are their charts.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_04_brian_hp_79989_16519.gif
    astro_w2gw_04_brian_hp_79989_16519.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
  • astro_2gw_05_patrick_80674_8256.jpg
    astro_2gw_05_patrick_80674_8256.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 14