Will I be wealthy and have a successful marriage? jupiter-venus conjunct in 6th house

Selene930

can you please check my natal chart? i am very fond of my mother and i want to give her material things but i cant afford it rightnow coz i currenty unemployed. i have no luck in job. is it my karma or something. i read somewhere that you will be lucky if you have jupiter-venus conjunction. im into charities. TIA
DOB: September 30 1994
place: Pasay City Philippines
time: 9:33pm

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Mercury, Venus and Jupiter are in conjunction in your sixth house not taking note of Rahu. Of these three Jupiter and Venus are very close to each other. They are within one degree of each other.
Venus is favourable for you but Jupiter is not so. When planets are so placed they are said to be in planetary war and the good results of the planet losing the war virtually wiped out.
Venus is the winner in this chart so Jupiter will not give favourable results.
You are about to start Venus major-period from November/2023. Venus is the owner of the ascendant too. This should be a good period lasting over 20 years. You should be in a much better financial state at that time.

creativei

Your 4th house and moon are well placed ,so you are attached with your mother , moon in cancer person treats mom superior than father . mom is everything .

jupiter venus conjunction good for material pleasures and comforts but not for filial happiness , children's makes gives you worries , no help or support from them in your older age . i have seen that in many charts , person is rich and famous but due to their children's they face humiliation in society . other than that its good for comforts .

Saturn Retro . no professional life , even if you have it will be very low and painful . pay checks are not upto your work and efforts , you yourself quits it . as i said already you are survived by your husband . house wife ....

Selene930

Your 4th house and moon are well placed ,so you are attached with your mother , moon in cancer person treats mom superior than father . mom is everything .

jupiter venus conjunction good for material pleasures and comforts but not for filial happiness , children's makes gives you worries , no help or support from them in your older age . i have seen that in many charts , person is rich and famous but due to their children's they face humiliation in society . other than that its good for comforts .

Saturn Retro . no professional life , even if you have it will be very low and painful . pay checks are not upto your work and efforts , you yourself quits it . as i said already you are survived by your husband . house wife ....

Thank you for answering both of my thread. Ill keep it in my mind