How can you tell

johnstevens

When a planet or a house is afflicted?

Also can someone can be everything about Saturn in the 5th house?

sworm09

Ok.....

Why do you keep opening up threads on this exact same topic, but every time people try to help, you abandon the thread and start a new one?

What specific problem are you concerned about? Traditional astrology in particular is very question oriented, so unless you have a specific topical question, there are a bunch of things that Saturn in the 5th house can mean. Are you concerned about having children? Increase in material fortune, advancement or success? Can you post a chart?

Like what exactly are you trying to get here?

johnstevens

I asked a simple question and there were three responses and not a single one answered my question.

Why is answering a question such a challenge? I ask the question and or you ask a question, and then someone answers the question. It's really not that difficult of a concept. Why is something like that have to be so difficult?

You people are something else.

sworm09

I asked a simple question and there were three responses and not a single one answered my question.

Why is answering a question such a challenge? I ask the question and or you ask a question, and then someone answers the question. It's really not that difficult of a concept. Why is something like that have to be so difficult?

You people are something else.

Dude....

The reason nobody answered your question is because you don't care as to how to tell if a planet is afflicted. You want to know about YOUR Saturn in YOUR 5th House in YOUR chart, yet you keep framing it as if you're concerned about general technical questions.

That's why we keep asking, exactly what is it you want to know about YOUR Saturn. Saturn in the 5th house doesn't mean ANYTHING without the context of the chart. So basically what you're asking for is for someone to read your chart.......we have a sub-forum for that. This ain't it.

In your natal chart, Saturn is in the 6th sign from the Ascendant. Saturn is going to give sorrow and toil, but since it's a day chart and Saturn is in his own sign, you'll probably move past them. Saturn rules your 7th house of relationships. You'll most likely get married some day, but it'll be later in your life. Venus is trine Saturn, a testimony of a marriage to someone older than you, or a generally late marriage. Venus is also rising after the Sun, saying the same thing. Your Moon is also waning.

You're a late bloomer in regards to relationships. Lots of people are. It'll be ok, you'll get married one day. Just later than most people. Or if you decide that you can't wait, you'll end up getting involved with someone who is in some way disadvantaged, most likely poor.

With an out of sect Venus ruling your Sun and so prominently placed, I can see why this is such an umm......fixation....for you.

But ignore me, just abandon this thread and go open up a fresh one about the exact same placement. Maybe someone will finally tell you what you want to hear.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I was born on April 25th 1989 in Chicago, IL at 1 PM.

I have noticed that I seem to have a lot of Saturn in my birth chart although Venus seems to be my dominant planet.
I have Saturn in the 5th house, Moon in the 5th house
I'm convinced that Saturn in the 5th house
is literally one of the worst positions anyone can have

although all my other planets in the 5th house seem like good positions.
So would Saturn be more domiant and prevelent in my life , so
would the Saturn in the 5th house be more pronounced
that everything else a
nd does the size of the planets mean anything?
I know Saturn is the 2nd largest planet according to size.
Any comments, concerns, or feedback would be greatly appreacited.
Thanks.
This is like the 5th time you've asked this question.

Saturn and Venus are your most dignified (best functioning) planets in your chart. They are dignified because they are in the signs that they rule - Venus is in Taurus and Saturn is in Capricorn. They are not to blame for anything other than being able to function in their own signs because they are at home there. Perhaps if you shared what you are wrestling with in your life an astrologer might be able to look at your chart and shed some light on the matter. I'm attaching your chart based on the time you gave - which you still have not confirmed if it's from your birth certificate (changes in time will change your chart positions and potentially houses). I also did your chart using whole sign houses which is what most traditional astrologers use these days.
My life is kind of terrible and truly believe the universal reason is my Saturn in the 5th house?
Are there any rituals or anything of the nature, in which this can be corrected?
I'm trying to look into occult forums and facebook pages although I don't really feel I will find anything useful ( this being for a various different reasons)

I really don't feel the energy healers or the shamans will tell me any useful whatsoever either.
Basically I want my best life
and am looking for some good forums on this type of thing. I haven't seen anything too useful yet.
In all honesty I really don't even know how much I even believe in this all occult stuff although I may just be misinformed , let's be honest we all know how astrology and numerology is made to look like a "feminine joke" thru the newspapers and the magazines.
So I'm possibly thinking all this occult business may be in the same department.
So does anyone know of any good websites or forums?
There are many different opinions on this issue :smile:
one of the leading acknowledged "experts" on astrological magic
has an information-packed website
at https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/astrologyandmagiccourses.html

also
check out our Vedic board
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=87
starting a new thread there on our vedic board
would give an opportunity for Vedic astrologers
to discuss potential application of any recommended VEDIC REMEDIES :smile:

waybread

John, I've already answered your question elsewhere. What part of my replies didn't you understand-- or like?

My advice to you, further, was that you post your chart because I strongly suspect something other than Saturn in your 5th house is stimulating your unhappiness.