Grand Trines Anyone?

shaeri

Hello everyone! I have been doing some research on Grand Trines but wanted to see if anyone here has personal experience with Grand Trine(s) in their natal chart? I just discovered that my 5 month old son has a Grand Trine in the water signs. Venus in Scorpio, Ascendant in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces. He also has a T-Square primarily in the Cardinal Signs, with Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Libra, and again his Ascendant in Cancer. I am very curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. He already is showing signs of being extremely emotional. My mom says that he has cried more in his 5 months of life than me and my sister ever cried in our entire childhoods combined! I am starting to wonder if his Water Grand Trine is to blame, lol? Any insight into this would be wonderful! Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone! I have been doing some research on Grand Trines but wanted to see if anyone here has personal experience with Grand Trine(s) in their natal chart? I just discovered that my 5 month old son has a Grand Trine in the water signs. Venus in Scorpio, Ascendant in Cancer, and Neptune in Pisces. He also has a T-Square primarily in the Cardinal Signs, with Pluto in Capricorn, Sun in Libra, and again his Ascendant in Cancer. I am very curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. He already is showing signs of being extremely emotional. My mom says that he has cried more in his 5 months of life than me and my sister ever cried in our entire childhoods combined! I am starting to wonder if his Water Grand Trine is to blame, lol? Any insight into this would be wonderful! Thank you!
Babies tend to communicate by crying, that is normal, they cannot speak as yet :smile:
also you mom may have forgotten much of the crying that you and your sister did
after all it must have been some decades ago
and most of us find difficulty recalling in any detail events of a day picked at random
from just a few months previously
we may have a vague idea
but that's it
so best to not overly worry

greybeard

My oldest did not sleep through the night until she was 18 months old. She's 57 now and seems to be a normal person. At ten months she had a vocabulary of over 50 words and could form them into sentences. My youngest didn't talk until he was 5 years old.

Kids have individual rates of development. No need to worry unless you notice a second head budding out.

JUPITERASC

My oldest did not sleep through the night until she was 18 months old.
She's 57 now and seems to be a normal person.
At ten months she had a vocabulary of over 50 words
and could form them into sentences.
My youngest didn't talk until he was 5 years old.
Kids have individual rates of development.
No need to worry unless you notice a second head budding out.
That's the key - we are all individuals - kids develop at their own rate
allow them space to do so :smile:

Lin

I would like (need) to see the chart to give you a practical and realistic explanation.

The baby's planetary placements are only one part of the equation. Most parents do NOT treat each child exactly the same. And if they do, then that means "comparing" and that is really not fair. Because any two children are totally different even if they look and act similar.

Also the family issues, problems and events during the baby's first year can have a strong bearing on the child's emotions. And if the child is emotional to begin with, and the family is not happy at that time, or if there have been negative events (like moving, financial setbacks, mother going to work before the child is old enough to know he isn't being abandoned, illness of the child or any person in the household.)...ANYthing can make a child who is emotional MORE so.

ALSO: transits to the moon of the baby during this time can make the baby more emotional.

AND.....there can be something that is hurting him...causing him pain....stomach pain or some other type of pain that he feels but you can't see. Headaches, or some other part of his body...muscle pain....not good to guess.

I think a very comprehensive medical exam is in order.

Please post the chart.
LIN

Last edited:

shaeri

Sure, his chart is below, thank you.

Attachments

• Ryu_Natal.jpg
    Ryu_Natal.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 39

JUPITERASC

I would like (need) to see the chart to give you a practical and realistic explanation.

The baby's planetary placements are only one part of the equation. Most parents do NOT treat each child exactly the same. And if they do, then that means "comparing" and that is really not fair. Because any two children are totally different even if they look and act similar.

Also the family issues, problems and events during the baby's first year can have a strong bearing on the child's emotions. And if the child is emotional to begin with, and the family is not happy at that time, or if there have been negative events (like moving, financial setbacks, mother going to work before the child is old enough to know he isn't being abandoned, illness of the child or any person in the household.)...ANYthing can make a child who is emotional MORE so.

ALSO: transits to the moon of the baby during this time can make the baby more emotional.

AND.....there can be something that is hurting him...causing him pain....stomach pain or some other type of pain that he feels but you can't see. Headaches, or some other part of his body...muscle pain....not good to guess.

I think a very comprehensive medical exam is in order.

Please post the chart.
LIN
previous considerable response to this :smile:

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124898

Cary2

Banned

The Grand Trine Venus/Neptune/AS (Jupiter not far from Venus). He will be very attractive and he will have artistic gifts, probably music. He has exquisite aesthetic sensibilities. With Sun square Pluto on Desc and Sun square Asc, he is a bit self-important expecting to be the center of attention, and he is very stubborn. With Moon opposed Neptune, he has unrealistic expectations that create sharp feelings of disappointment. His emotion at this age is not clearly important, since it may fade with time. The emphasis on Water may be it, but I suspect it is Moon opposed Neptune.

Try playing him some Tchaikovsky.

Last edited: