Artistic talent???

Apes209

I think all he signs are creative in their own way.
Leo is supposed to be creative, and loves drama. So if you have a stellium in the 5th house, you'll be creative in a fiery leo way. Pisces is creative in a transcending, emotional way that comes from channeling the universe, and for pisces, it is like they must channel the energy they recieve in SOME sort of way. They really need an outlet. So perhaps Leo would be more a stage/theatre actor, and Pisces would be a movie actor. The sun(leo) loves expressing itself. Venus(libra, taurus) also have a good sense of taste in defining what is attractive and what is not, so they are good judges of art work and know how to appreciate them. Aquarians are creative in a innovative, inventing way that has a need to create useful technology.

Witchyone

There are lots of indicators. While I agree that no planet, sign, or placement has a monopoly on creativity or artistic ability, these are some of the ones traditionally associated with the arts.

Strong 2nd house = music and visual arts
Strong 3rd house = literary arts, poetry
Strong 5th house = performing arts
Strong 7th house = design, crafts

Personal planets in Taurus, Leo, Libra, Pisces

Venus aspects to Neptune, particularly the conjunction, sextile, and trine

Venus and/or Neptune aspects to Sun, Moon, and Jupiter

There are also asteroids that many astrologers associate with the arts. Here's an article on it.
http://straightwoo.com/2016/06/03/asteroids-music-dance-art-writing/

Somna7H

Banned
I have few indication aspetcs to be an artist but in reality I am not connected to art at all. There are aspects between Venus or Neptune to Sun, Moon, and Jupiter. It's a kinda complex, hard to tell from few planetery aspects.

corvidcatharsis

I am a visual artist and also a poet. I have two planets in Taurus: Mercury and Mars. They are in conjunction and the asteroid Daedalus is sandwiched in between. Mercury, Mars and the Sun are all in my 3rd house. My 3rd house overlaps Taurus and Gemini. My sun is in Gemini. Venus is in my 4th house.

Daedalus is the inventor. I think it's good that it's next to Mercury, the planet of communication. But Mars is a bit more ambivalent. More energy, but also more combative. I do create art vigorously and am hard on my materials. I've destroyed brushes, slashed canvases into pieces, lit my artwork on fire... I'm not a gentle artist.

Elatus is on my ascendant. Since the ascendant is how others see you and Elatus is about being articulate and verbal communication, it's only another indicator that people know me through my words.

Euterpe is in conjunction with Uranus. I've been a flute player since I was ten, but I was an odd flute player. I like improvising melodies and I have a fiercer playing style than expected for the instrument. I could make a sound the first time I blew into the instrument which is unusual. Euterpe is also a
connection to lyric poetry which I wrote in high school. Sometimes I had sci-fi or fantasy themes in my work.

Clio and Poesia are both in conjunction with Saturn. Clio is the muse of history. I'm not sure how to interpret that, but I take research very seriously and am really enjoying my art history course despite a TA from hell. I also write some very Saturn-like themes like time and death into my poetry.

Interesting stuff. I had never looked into asteroids before.

Domna

This is a fascinating subject for me and one I have pondered before.

My mother is an artist by profession (painting, sculpting, photography, mixed media...), a struggling one but nonetheless. She often combines her art with her love for words and her poetry. Her art kind of challenges the classic conventions of beauty, or rather disregards beauty completely. She has made everything from trash sculptures to dadaist collages, none of it pretty, all of it intriguing! So I would say more of a Neptunian type of art...

Things I find indicative in her chart:

- 5th house Scorpio Neptune
- Neptune trine Cancer Ascendant
- Neptune trine Saturn (Imagination galore + dicipline? Talent for giving tangible form to creative ideas?)
- The aforementioned make up a tightly aspected Grand Trine. Which is also a kite with Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo 4th.
- Venus opposite Pisces 10th Chiron (Suffering artist archetype? Poss. using art to release traumas...) Chiron also incidentally trines Neptune.

I also have artistic talent though I haven't made a profession out of it. I don't count myself as an artist so much as an aesthete... and I'm better with styling, design, crafting. Beautifying in general is my forte! More Venusian than Neptunian.
Singing is also a passion.

Possible indications in my chart:

- Venus is in Taurus 8th house, unaspected. (My aesthetic tends to combine beautiful with macabre/dark/decaying...)
- Libra ascendant
- A multitude of minor aspects from Venus, to Mercury, Neptune, Jupiter, Ascendant...
- 3rd house Neptune trine 12th house Moon.
- Sun is on Mercury/Venus midpoint.
- Jupiter in 7th house