career as a Lawyer

ibmfreak

@ibmfreak : Thank you so much for your wonderful analysis -I will diligently follow all the remedies outlined by you.
Just one observation : You wrote in My D-9 Chart, 7th house is seen by Venus... which means Venus should be in ascendant in the D-9 chart, however as per the chart I possess... My D-9 chart is Gemini rising with Jupiter in ascendant & Venus in 2nd house in cancer. please cross-check with the chart you made.... will it make a difference ?

@Vista - the Birth-timing is as per my Birth Certificate issued by the Hospital - I also spoke to the concerned person there & she assured me that at max there can be a difference of +- 10 mins... but never more or less than that... hence my birth timing is confirmed 4 pm

I have checked, the chart is correct.You are cancer ascendant in your d9 if you were born on Name : Arjun
Date : 13-08-1984
Time : 16:00 Hours
Place: Mumbai-India
Go to any astrology website which does natal charts.

arjun84

I have checked, the chart is correct.You are cancer ascendant in your d9 if you were born on Name : Arjun
Date : 13-08-1984
Time : 16:00 Hours
Place: Mumbai-India
Go to any astrology website which does natal charts.

Dear ibmfreak,

I have my chart drawn by my grandfather in 1984 + I checked on Jhora software....in D-9... It is Gemini Ascendant with Jupiter in it

Just check what co-ordinates for Mumbai have you entered.

It should be : 18N58 & 72E50

ps: You will be happy to know that It is my hearts desire to give atleast 20% of my income in charity towards old age, children, medical care, homeless etc.... but problem is that God has not yet blessed with steady income :pouty:

Last edited:

ibmfreak

Dear ibmfreak,

I have my chart drawn by my grandfather in 1984 + I checked on Jhora software....in D-9... It is Gemini Ascendant with Jupiter in it

Just check what co-ordinates for Mumbai have you entered.

It should be : 18N58 & 72E50

ps: You will be happy to know that It is my hearts desire to give atleast 20% of my income in charity towards old age, children, medical care, homeless etc.... but problem is that God has not yet blessed with steady income :pouty:

Use these words when the time comes. As off now this is the copy of the chart. Apart from that, if you were a lawyer what are you doing with Jhora.
Overdependence on astrology is a fools paradise. Its like looking at your xray and saying I am well. Dont waste time go and search for jobs or read books on law. A great lawyer doesnot waste time in astrology forums. :)
This will be my last post on this thread.
Good Luck.
Vic

arjun84

@ Vic (ibmfreak)

What is wrong if a Lawyer or any professional reads about astrology or other arts ?

We all have diverse interests.... I know so many Doctors & Architects who after office spend hours browsing cookery books or building something via carpentry.

I never knew anything about my chart till 2007... at that time I was struggling with my Engineering degree & one day by chance met an Astrologer near my college who saw my chart on his computer & told me to wear a Yellow Sapphire.. at that time I had not even heard of gemstones...but somehow I trusted him & my dad purchased one for me.... from the time of wearing it... my struggles really subsided & I cleared my Degree with a Superb Score.

Since then i have always been keen to read & learn about Astrology & other alternate healing methods like reiki & yoga etc.

Hence Even though my primary aim & passion is My legal career... I have always kept my other interests like Music, Astrology, Driving & Cricket alive side by side.

However I understand that what you mean to say is that at this stage of my career I should focus wholly on my profession & not divert energies... I know you gave your advice with my best interests in mind.

Also Please accept my apology if at any stage I argued with you on any aspect of astrology... My knowledge of the subject is not even a fraction of what you possess & I acknowledge the same.

I will diligently follow the remedies outlined by you & once again thank you sincerely for the precious time you have given me... I hope you shall guide me in future too.

Warm Regards & Gratitude,

Arjun

Last edited: