Music for each sign

Koitsumi

Hi there, I want to use music to teach the essence of each sign, but I can't think of anything about Virgo D: Can someone help me?

Here I got a list with one song for each sign, based on personal tastes:

Aries: Feuer Frei (Rammstein)

Taurus: Luxurious (Gwen Stefani)

Gemini: Männer sind Schweine (Die Ärzte)

Cancer: Hijo de la Luna (Mecano)

Leo: Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (second Aria from The magic flute, an opera from Mozart)

Virgo: ???

Libra: Xote na beira do mar (Estakazero)

Scorpio: Love the Way You Lie (Eminem)

Sagittarius: Born This Way (Lady Gaga)

Capricorn: The Rise of Sodom and Gomorrah (Therion)

Aquarius: Kill EVERYBODY (Skrillex)

Pisces: Dyshi (Serebro)

Koitsumi

Actually a lot of what Eminem puts out can be Scorpio music. It's mostly dark and taboo. Good pick.

Thanks :) There's no chart of him in the internet. I like guessing famous people Ascendants, and I strongly think that Em is Scorpio rising. What do you think?

Koitsumi

I'd say BoC was more Piscean really. I like BoC

Never listened to it before. I found it weird, but interesting. You are right. Nevertheless, it has some slices of Virgo. I find it too hard to find music that evokes Virgo. What it would sound like?

Koitsumi

Also I would appreciate if you know of a music video for Sagittarius and/or Capricorn. Born this way video is Sagittarius-like in its lyrics, but definitely scorpious in its video. The rise of Sodom and Gomorrah is perfectly for Cappy, but it has no videoclip.

MSO

Thanks :) There's no chart of him in the internet. I like guessing famous people Ascendants, and I strongly think that Em is Scorpio rising. What do you think?

Something fixed. Scorpio could work, but so can Aquarius.

K

Katydidit

Maybe It's Outer Signs - the 50s

When it comes to music, I feel it's more a generational than a 'sign' consideration. Our children heard what we heard, then moved on to their own hearings. Maybe it even starts with what mum was feelin' or dancin' when the babe was still floatin'. So what was the rythmn, the lyric, the message of that early generation as Pluto was entering Leo?

I can start with the 50s -- the first age that reached out to the edge of my envelope. We went from opera and musicals to heartfelt lyrics -- these were the first really good ones (imho)

It took me a long time to narrow this list to 25 songs. Not counting fairy tales, poems, and limericks, these are the dreams and feelings that melded into my soul as I heard them within that timeframe. How about you? Anybody old enough to remember these?

Clooney,Rosemary - Someone to Watch over Me
Cole, Nat King - Angel Eyes
Crosby, Bing - Ain't Misbehavin
Damone, Vic - How Deep Is the Ocean
Debussy - Clair de Lune
Domino, Fats - I'm Walkin'
Eckstine, Billy - From This Moment On
Fitzgerald, Ella - Willow Weep for Me
Garland, Judy - You'll Never Walk Alone
Holiday, Billie - God Bless the Child
Laine, Frankie - Do Not Forsake Me
Laine, Frankie - I Believe