"Beauty" in natal chart?

nrose

Probably. Libra risings are generally more attractive and like to look presentable.

Yes exactly, also having moon and jupiter in libra with ascendant consolidate this beauty :D

Look at this man. He has moon and jupiter conjunct in libra ( 12th house ) also his ascendant is libra. He is the reflection of
'' Super Venus '' look, I think :)

He has that innocent and attractive look, also got smirking eyes ( libra moon ) . His features look so venus type - chin, nose. ( Guy Madison )

Attachments

• d12d04830b5d634e82403c7a912e403f.jpg
    d12d04830b5d634e82403c7a912e403f.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 53

Vivian

I have venus in 2nd house conjunction saturn
I heard "you look like a model" more than "you are beautiful "
I have high cheekbones full lips my type of beauty is not what other people may consider beautiful

To be honest i have a really self esteem issue about my appearance i don't feel beautiful enough mybe i have other aspect who make this feelings
But as i told i stand out
I think maybe alien like beauty like models
Not any one consider them beautiful

david starling

I have venus in 2nd house conjunction saturn
I heard "you look like a model" more than "you are beautiful "
I have high cheekbones full lips my type of beauty is not what other people may consider beautiful

To be honest i have a really self esteem issue about my appearance i don't feel beautiful enough mybe i have other aspect who make this feelings
But as i told i stand out
I think maybe alien like beauty like models
Not any one consider them beautiful

Second House is about your Assets. Have you any avenue available for actually becoming a professional model?

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. Share general non-astrological beauty ideas on the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Vivian

I just take a look of celebrities photos who has moon conjunct ascendant
They have sharp beauty charming glowin
Megan fox
Kristan dunst
Dolly parton
Carmen elektra
Katie holmes
Audrey hepburn

nrose

I just take a look of celebrities photos who has moon conjunct ascendant
They have sharp beauty charming glowin
Megan fox
Kristan dunst
Dolly parton
Carmen elektra
Katie holmes
Audrey hepburn

Megan Fox has mars conjunct ascendant in capricorn
Also Carmen Electra has jupiter cnj asc in capricorn

Cupid Arrow

Yes exactly, also having moon and jupiter in libra with ascendant consolidate this beauty :D

Look at this man. He has moon and jupiter conjunct in libra ( 12th house ) also his ascendant is libra. He is the reflection of
'' Super Venus '' look, I think :)

He has that innocent and attractive look, also got smirking eyes ( libra moon ) . His features look so venus type - chin, nose. ( Guy Madison )

Who is this? Lol!

Oniket Vivlioflos

AppLeo

After going through a lot of profiles on grindr and tinder, I find that the most attractive people are either Libras or Taurus's. Probably because they are ruled by Venus.

This would likely include libra and taurus ascendants, or venus on the ascendant.

Hkk

Account Closed
I’ve met a few libras and Taurus ppl in my life and not they are not what I would call attractive and majority too.

I feel aspects make a difference

OuterPlanets89

I have a lot of aspects mentioned in this thread but I'd consider myself a late bloomer in most ways.

- Libra Rising
- Chart Ruler Venus in 1st H (Scorpio) Conjunct Pluto
- Lilith conjunct ASC
- Libra Sun/Mars in the 12th
- Sun in hard aspect to Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Uranus/Neptune
- Leo MC and SN

I have a love/hate relationship with appearance - but that's probably a reflection of Venus/Pluto's extremism. But either I stop caring and work mostly remotely/in solitude, or I get out there and getting attention makes the need feed on itself. My natal is an attention-grabbing one (especially with V/P in the 1st), which can suck when I want to fly under the radar (Sun in the 12th).

Looks wise I'm a thin guy, average height with sharp/dark features and hair. I usually try to balance classic colors with more out-there/edgier styles. The Pluto/Lilith influence tends to scare off the normies, but I embrace that "darker" side now.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a lot of aspects mentioned in this thread but I'd consider myself a late bloomer in most ways.

- Libra Rising
- Chart Ruler Venus in 1st H (Scorpio) Conjunct Pluto
- Lilith conjunct ASC
- Libra Sun/Mars in the 12th
- Sun in hard aspect to Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Uranus/Neptune
- Leo MC and SN

I have a love/hate relationship with appearance - but that's probably a reflection of Venus/Pluto's extremism. But either I stop caring and work mostly remotely/in solitude, or I get out there and getting attention makes the need feed on itself. My natal is an attention-grabbing one (especially with V/P in the 1st), which can suck when I want to fly under the radar (Sun in the 12th).

Looks wise I'm a thin guy, average height with sharp/dark features and hair. I usually try to balance classic colors with more out-there/edgier styles. The Pluto/Lilith influence tends to scare off the normies, but I embrace that "darker" side now.

Nice one! I think a lot of libra rising and libra suns to and fro from making an effort to just wanting to chill and listen to music

obsidianmineral

I've read before that people with Sun trine/sextile/conjunct Pluto have an intense/serious stare. Some people have told me I have that. Personally, I think my eyes are sorta like that. I've also got Venus in the 10th in Taurus, Moon in Libra in the 4th and I'm a Cancer rising.

Here's a picture of my eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/fkCP01X.jpg

Last edited:
Cool :) many celebs have 1th.lord aspect with Venus if they don't have Venus in 1th house.But i think that isn't main significant of beauty and it's very wrong to look at that way.Many celebs with strong venus are not so beauty i think... :D

I meet one girl with Venus -Mc-Rahu and Eros conjuction but any aspect with 1th house. Interesting she is very unique beauty and attractive .But she had Moon -Ve conj.Also all in Midheaven.

love-thinking

This is a hard question but I feel like (no offence to anyone), I'm more qualified to give a good answer to this.

If you want to define beauty, you need to get into the nitty gritty details of aesthetics.

So I'm going to use two-three types of systems here: Kibbe's body types, Olga Brylińska ethereal essences.

The former sees features and body type and the lattar asseses style or 'essence.'

Also I'd like to speak of nakshatras here (And I use Claire Nakti-you can easily find her on youtube when it comes to assessing the polarity of a woman). But unlike her I use tropical zodiac, and sidereal nakshatras that stay the same.

I wish I could go through all the body types here. But I'll go through the most feminine ones here.

So here's what I've noticed: it terms of just attractiveness:

Atmakaraka (highest degree planet), or asc lord almost ALWAYS strongly appears to be in scorpio or libra FOR THE HOTTEST WOMEN. I don't know why, it's something I've noticed. If someone is irresistably sexy, chances are they have asc lord or highest degree planet in scorpio or libra.

After that it's pluto, neptune, or venus conjunct the asc.

Aishwarya rai had pluto conjunct asc, Angelina Jolie had venus conjunct asc, Marilyn Monroe had neptune conjunct asc.

When it comes to beautiful asc/sun/moon, I've noticed: definitely libra, scorpio, taurus, pisces for magnetism but additionally Western zodiac 17°06' Aquarius - 0°26' Pisces is notorious for creating "fair haired" bombshells. This is true given the background of the person. For example, in South Asia (india/pakistan) this will give the woman brown hair/or incredibly fair skin and she will be very light skinned, whereas amongst white people, this will give the native blonde hair. Examples include: Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Madhubala, Gigi Hadid, Princess Diana, Lana Turner, Celina Jaitley, Hania amir, candice swonepool. They are incredibly beautiful. They have reddish undertone to their skins, or hair. This nakshatra is ruled by mars and is known as the "famous one."

One thing I've noticed about aries though, and I'm not sure why this is the case: Aries women are often very beautiful but they don't get as much credit for it. People seem to be kind of repulsed by them even if they are gorgeous.
Examples include megan fox, (yes even angelina jolie), leighton meester, sophie turner, brie larson.

Now I'm going to talk about archetypes, body types and/or essences.

So women's body type/polarity is determined by sun, moon, asc (what's in the first house), what is conjunct the sun/moon, and what nakshatra the sun/moon/asc is in (like if sun is in a moon ruled nakshatra, it's as if the person has a sun conjunct moon when it comes to appearance).
So you can look up these yourself but :

Mercury -Gamine
Sun -Can be Natural or Dramatic
Venus-Romantic
Saturn-Dramatics
Mars -Naturals
Moon -Gives someone an ingenueness
Neptune + Venus - Ingenue Romantic
Moon + Venus - Ingenue Romantic but less glamourous & ethereal and probably has a tendency toward weight gain
Neptune + Sun/Saturn - Ethereal
Pluto -I'm not exactly sure about, but I've seen plenty of Classics

https://www.truth-is-beauty.com/9893-classic-style-type.html

So you add up the polarity. For example, sun conjunct venus (1 point for venus), moon in sun-ruled nakshatra (1 point for sun) etc You do this with asc, moon and sun.

Now you have style/essence and I believe this is seen through zodiac signs and what zodiac signs the sun/moon/asc is OR what aspects venus.

Venus is your style, what you find attractive, what aesthetic you want to copy.

https://cozyrebekah.com/2019/09/13/ethereal-essences-aesthetics-kibbe-body-types/

Venus pluto-Crimson
Venus-Neptune-Mermaid
Venus-Uranus- Wild

Dominant Cancer-Moon, Alabaster
Dominant Leo - Royal, Sun

Let me give you an example. Look at the natal chart of Pakistan/India.

They have a venus conjunct pluto with leo and cancer as their dominant signs.

So females are prefered to have a moon/alabaster innocence before marriage. When they are given away (Venus-Pluto), the wedding gown is almost like someone dressing up as the the scarlett woman, with the red signifying that this woman will lose her cherry (Red), very soon. Subconsciously, red indicates sex. Also in these places, once you're married,you can't get out (Pluto), and people usually marry for superficial reasons like money, beauty (Venus as opposed to moon pluto), and are binded by life. Also venus in leo (lot's of gold, their weddings and attire almost always has a glittery, or royal like tinge to it). Almost always binded for life as if it's an obligation/responsibility (venus saturn and venus pluto).

Even the wedding also involves the men of the family carrying the bride to be (sometimes, it was an old ritual) in an enclosed structure that looks like half a carriage(almost indicating that the woman to be is a beautiful commodity) that is being given away from one family to another (again Venus-Pluto). Women also wear excessive jewelry with their nose prominently pierced often with a huge nose ring kind of making it seem like (the woman went through a huge amount of pain for the wedding and will continue to do so for the husband during their nupital night. (aka again, venus-pluto). Women also are supposed to cry during their weddings even if they are happy(indicating that women are going through a painful transition from their mothers home aka Cares to their husbands home aka Pluto). This also indicates that marriage is never supposed to be happy (aka venus-saturn/venus-pluto). These painful transitions comes with being a woman.

Please don't get offended at my evaluation. Neither of the wedding customs is on purpose or intentionally planned to seem like what I explained but I'm trying to convey that the country's birth chart does in fact say a lot about their customs that was developed through a wider time range throughout history.

France for example has venus in virgo. France is known for girls who have a more simple style emphasizing health.

Sweden-venus in taurus sextile neptune. Swedish girls are beautiful, but also very ethereal (neptune). Swedish girls are the most ethereal women in the world. But they tend to also be somewhat simple or earthy like French girls.

This is a hard question but I feel like (no offence to anyone), I'm more qualified to give a good answer to this.

If you want to define beauty, you need to get into the nitty gritty details of aesthetics.

So I'm going to use two-three types of systems here: Kibbe's body types, Olga Brylińska ethereal essences.

The former sees features and body type and the lattar asseses style or 'essence.'

Also I'd like to speak of nakshatras here (And I use Claire Nakti-you can easily find her on youtube when it comes to assessing the polarity of a woman). But unlike her I use tropical zodiac, and sidereal nakshatras that stay the same.

I wish I could go through all the body types here. But I'll go through the most feminine ones here.

So here's what I've noticed: it terms of just attractiveness:

Atmakaraka (highest degree planet), or asc lord almost ALWAYS strongly appears to be in scorpio or libra FOR THE HOTTEST WOMEN. I don't know why, it's something I've noticed. If someone is irresistably sexy, chances are they have asc lord or highest degree planet in scorpio or libra.

After that it's pluto, neptune, or venus conjunct the asc.

Aishwarya rai had pluto conjunct asc, Angelina Jolie had venus conjunct asc, Marilyn Monroe had neptune conjunct asc.

When it comes to beautiful asc/sun/moon, I've noticed: definitely libra, scorpio, taurus, pisces for magnetism but additionally Western zodiac 17°06' Aquarius - 0°26' Pisces is notorious for creating "fair haired" bombshells. This is true given the background of the person. For example, in South Asia (india/pakistan) this will give the woman brown hair/or incredibly fair skin and she will be very light skinned, whereas amongst white people, this will give the native blonde hair. Examples include: Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Madhubala, Gigi Hadid, Princess Diana, Lana Turner, Celina Jaitley, Hania amir, candice swonepool. They are incredibly beautiful. They have reddish undertone to their skins, or hair. This nakshatra is ruled by mars and is known as the "famous one."

One thing I've noticed about aries though, and I'm not sure why this is the case: Aries women are often very beautiful but they don't get as much credit for it. People seem to be kind of repulsed by them even if they are gorgeous.
Examples include megan fox, (yes even angelina jolie), leighton meester, sophie turner, brie larson.

Now I'm going to talk about archetypes, body types and/or essences.

So women's body type/polarity is determined by sun, moon, asc (what's in the first house), what is conjunct the sun/moon, and what nakshatra the sun/moon/asc is in (like if sun is in a moon ruled nakshatra, it's as if the person has a sun conjunct moon when it comes to appearance).
So you can look up these yourself but :

Mercury -Gamine
Sun -Can be Natural or Dramatic
Venus-Romantic
Saturn-Dramatics
Mars -Naturals
Moon -Gives someone an ingenueness
Neptune + Venus - Ingenue Romantic
Moon + Venus - Ingenue Romantic but less glamourous & ethereal and probably has a tendency toward weight gain
Neptune + Sun/Saturn - Ethereal
Pluto -I'm not exactly sure about, but I've seen plenty of Classics

https://www.truth-is-beauty.com/9893-classic-style-type.html

So you add up the polarity. For example, sun conjunct venus (1 point for venus), moon in sun-ruled nakshatra (1 point for sun) etc You do this with asc, moon and sun.

Now you have style/essence and I believe this is seen through zodiac signs and what zodiac signs the sun/moon/asc is OR what aspects venus.

Venus is your style, what you find attractive, what aesthetic you want to copy.

https://cozyrebekah.com/2019/09/13/ethereal-essences-aesthetics-kibbe-body-types/

Venus pluto-Crimson
Venus-Neptune-Mermaid
Venus-Uranus- Wild

Dominant Cancer-Moon, Alabaster
Dominant Leo - Royal, Sun

Let me give you an example. Look at the natal chart of Pakistan/India.

They have a venus conjunct pluto with leo and cancer as their dominant signs.

So females are prefered to have a moon/alabaster innocence before marriage. When they are given away (Venus-Pluto), the wedding gown is almost like someone dressing up as the the scarlett woman, with the red signifying that this woman will lose her cherry (Red), very soon. Subconsciously, red indicates sex. Also in these places, once you're married,you can't get out (Pluto), and people usually marry for superficial reasons like money, beauty (Venus as opposed to moon pluto), and are binded by life. Also venus in leo (lot's of gold, their weddings and attire almost always has a glittery, or royal like tinge to it). Almost always binded for life as if it's an obligation/responsibility (venus saturn and venus pluto).

Even the wedding also involves the men of the family carrying the bride to be (sometimes, it was an old ritual) in an enclosed structure that looks like half a carriage(almost indicating that the woman to be is a beautiful commodity) that is being given away from one family to another (again Venus-Pluto). Women also wear excessive jewelry with their nose prominently pierced often with a huge nose ring kind of making it seem like (the woman went through a huge amount of pain for the wedding and will continue to do so for the husband during their nupital night. (aka again, venus-pluto). Women also are supposed to cry during their weddings even if they are happy(indicating that women are going through a painful transition from their mothers home aka Cares to their husbands home aka Pluto). This also indicates that marriage is never supposed to be happy (aka venus-saturn/venus-pluto). These painful transitions comes with being a woman.

Please don't get offended at my evaluation. Neither of the wedding customs is on purpose or intentionally planned to seem like what I explained but I'm trying to convey that the country's birth chart does in fact say a lot about their customs that was developed through a wider time range throughout history.

France for example has venus in virgo. France is known for girls who have a more simple style emphasizing health.

Sweden-venus in taurus sextile neptune. Swedish girls are beautiful, but also very ethereal (neptune). Swedish girls are the most ethereal women in the world. But they tend to also be somewhat simple or earthy like French girls.

Thanks for detailed answer :) even my knowledge isn't so good especially when it comes to Vedic asteology .Yeah i watch Claire seems like very smart and nice person ,like to watch her.But there so many thigs I'm confused about.Would you take a look at chart of person im talked about.Shw doesn't have Venus in any aspect to Asc also her Venus doesn't seems so strong but it's pretty sexy 🤔🙄 I'm very confused.Yeah I'm a little jealous for example i have Venus in Scorpio trine my Asc and I couldn't tell Im pretty ir something n..Also her chart is very interesting... but i don't know so much i wpuld really like to someone help me.If you have a time to look pleaseee? 😊

Last edited: