How is this gonna affect me?

Aldana

Hi,I didn't pay attention to the eclipse but could anyone give me some insight on how it will affect me?I have Jupiter in cancer in house 4 and Saturn,Uranus and Neptune in capricorn in house 10.That was an eclipse in my stellium.Nothing I should neglect I think

PS:I didn't post my BC because I don't know how to do it from my phone 😂

greybeard

The first thing I notice is that the eclipse made you worry unnecessarily.

Why fear? Why not an open sense of adventure? What can happen? Live it and find out...you really have no choice.

And that being the case, jettison fear; fear never helps, always harms.

Aldana

The first thing I notice is that the eclipse made you worry unnecessarily.

Why fear? Why not an open sense of adventure? What can happen? Live it and find out...you really have no choice.

And that being the case, jettison fear; fear never helps, always harms.

thank you for your reply.in what area do you think that it made me worried unnecessarily?

ardentika

I've noticed a lot of people fear eclipses unnecessary. What's meant to end will end no matter how much you worry. There are things you can't prevent from happening so might as well enjoy the ride and watch how it unfolds.

Plus eclipses are felt stronger when they hit your sun, moon, asc or son/moon midpoint.

And often times the endings are symbolical or they have to deal with ending a thought pattern or a karmic cycle caused from a faulty belief. So nothing to worry about as greybeard said, get excited ! :)