Hoping to choose a good wedding date for my fiance and I

What aspects/placements are good signs of a healthy happy marriage? I have done a bit of research and just want to make sure I'm on the right track. Of course, like much of astrology, this question is subjective and many people will have different ideas. With that being said, here is what I am mapping out and notating right now (for both myself and my groom):

• * All outer planets relativity to 7th house ruler.
  • * No mercury, venus, or Mars retrograde.
  • * Venus in Taurus, libra, or pisces
  • * waxing moon, no void of course
  • * avoid 0 or 29°, esp for inner planets
  • * favorable composite aspect "matching" the same transiting planets

I have attached the chart of the day I am considering, as well as our natals and composite. I am Aries sun, he is Gemini sun.

I love that the moon and venus are in the 7th around the time I expect to tie the knot on the wedding day chart. I dont know how to feel about Pluto and Saturn being in the 1st. Part of me says this is good, the other half not sure. Saturn being stable, and Pluto being about a shift or change, and the 1st nodding to new beginnings, I am inclined to like this. I am no expert, but my instinct really likes this chart... BUT I want honest opinions.

Also, If someone would be so kind to "double check" my aspects work, thatd be awesome.
My question is:
* if natal Uranus is at 3°cap, and transiting Saturn is at 15°cap, then natal Uranus is 22° from transiting Saturn.

And,
* if natal Uranus is 3° cap, and transiting Uranus is 10° Taurus, then natal Uranus is 127° from transiting Uranus?

THANK YOU SO MUCH 😊 for all and any help!

Attachments

• wedding day.png
    wedding day.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 36
  • aries sun_LI.jpg
    aries sun_LI.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 22
  • gemini sun_LI.jpg
    gemini sun_LI.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 21
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg