Donald Trump will be impeached.

blackbery

You are funny BG, thanks for the laugh!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This entire thread is a salt mine. President Trump should not, and will not, be impeached. This said, you must really like my boy Pence! Same.

I understand people are hurt and some are naturally inclined to reject him. But a humorus tweet mocking an actual dictator isn't something to send the Paddy Wagon out for.

Still happy I voted for him, though I wish someone else might have been nominated and could win against her.

MAGA

Last edited:
Trump begrudgingly praised by mainstream media

Some hysterical posters must get their 'news' from Maxine Waters. "Impeach Foh-tee Fye!" :biggrin: I can understand they are at their wit's end with all the fake news Media Matters, puppet of the Dems, has been feeding them for over a year. Bombshell "this is it, Trump's going down" stories (see my link up thread) and then... *crickets* Even Leftist F. Chuck Todd of NBC is getting impatient with Mueller's investigation because the only people being exposed as obstructing and colluding are the FBI! Embarrassing.

Only pussyhats who haven't seen a penis in a long time could misinterpret Trump's sassy tweet to Rocket Man. I'm waiting for Rachel Madcow to go to rehab for prescription drug addiction.

On a pleasant note, I've proactively spent my tax cut money. My place is looking so much better with all the new stuff! How much money have all of you saved and what are you planning to do with it? I posted the link to the tax calculator up thread.

ynnest

This entire thread is a salt mine. President Trump should not, and will not, be impeached. This said, you must really like my boy Pence! Same.

I understand people are hurt and some are naturally inclined to reject him. But a humorus tweet mocking an actual dictator isn't something to send the Paddy Wagon out for.

Still happy I voted for him, though I wish someone else might have been nominated and could win against her.

MAGA

The argument that some Trump supporters use in terms of the "anti Hillary vote" is from my perspective a defense mechanism that many of them use to try to make their choice for evil seem more legitimate.

Y

Boston Guy

The argument that some Trump supporters use in terms of the "anti Hillary vote" is from my perspective a defense mechanism that many of them use to try to make their choice for evil seem more legitimate.

Y

So the claim, then, is that Trump supporters intentionally made a choice for evil, knowing it was evil, and are trying to justify it, essentially?

Seems presumptuous of other peoples morals and ethics, from my perspective.

ynnest

Trump is in free-fall as all his attempts to stop the Mueller investigation have been obstructed. Very ironic considering how he is guilty of Obstruction of Justice. He is now tweeting about the size of his penis to the North Korean leader. He's so sick. He is causing chaos with Pakistan in an attempt to divert attention from his criminal activities.
The Russian Dossier is keeping him in panic mode. Maybe they will have to cart him off to the hospital soon and remove him from office. It's time. He's ready to blow up the world rather than admit any guilt.

Since Trump was not a soul that was created by the original source he is not capable of surviving in the higher frequencies of truth which makes him twist around it when confronted by it. This is the essence of an unworthy soul.

Y

Boston Guy

Since Trump was not a soul that was created by the original source he is not capable of surviving in the higher frequencies of truth which makes him twist around it when confronted by it. This is the essence of an unworthy soul.

Y

Quite. But my question was in regards to the voters. Is your claim that Trump's constituency, his voters, made an intentional and knowing choice in favor of evil?

ynnest

So the claim, then, is that Trump supporters intentionally made a choice for evil, knowing it was evil, and are trying to justify it, essentially?

Seems presumptuous of other peoples morals and ethics, from my perspective.

I am not saying that it was consciously intentional but the choice for Trump was nevertheless the choice for evil and the denial about that from Trump supporters reveals a lot about their true intentions from my perspective. At least own the truth.

Y

Boston Guy

I am not saying that it was consciously intentional but the choice for Trump was nevertheless the choice for evil and the denial about that from Trump supporters reveals a lot about their true intentions from my perspective. At least own the truth.

Y

Right, well I'm not as informed in Astrology as you are. I'm a bit new to the forum and the field. I'm not as convinced, astrologically speaking, about his evil in that regard.

I am not convinced he is evil, nor that he was the choice of evil, I'm afraid. This said, I do own my vote, and I am happy I cast it for a viable candidate that could beat Hillary Clinton.

ynnest

Right, well I'm not as informed in Astrology as you are. I'm a bit new to the forum and the field. I'm not as convinced, astrologically speaking, about his evil in that regard.

I am not convinced he is evil, nor that he was the choice of evil, I'm afraid. This said, I do own my vote, and I am happy I cast it for a viable candidate that could beat Hillary Clinton.

Fair enough.

Y

Just like Hillary supporters who really voted against Trump, not for the queen of corruption.

His voters were bamboozled by him because he promised them all kinds of goodies like a big beautiful wall and tax breaks and jobs jobs jobs.
I'm loving my tax break. I'm having fun redecorating, something I wouldn't have been able to afford otherwise. How much money will you save? Use this tax calculator to get a general idea.

Which of these Wall prototypes do you think would be most effective? They will be testing them soon, then picking probably several of them because one type doesn't suit all terrains. We have to wait for the new budget and Trump will be using this as a bargaining chip with the DimDems for DACA.

Left wing Politico stated in August that Trump created a million jobs but obviously many more since then as the economy booms thanks to getting rid of costly regulations and repatriating trillions of dollars parked offshore as companies build new factories. Many have already raised wages and given bonuses anticipating competition from other companies hiring. Low unemployment rate means you have to keep employees happy if you want to keep them.

Boston Guy

A person with a soul can do a better job than one without one.

Y

I'll respond to the other baseless allegation that was mentioned earlier, but now I'll deal with this one.

I'm a serviceman. I did (and am doing) time in the Army National Guard, I've done a decent stint. I saw (and see) no reason why I could possibly support someone who was at all complicit in the Benghazi affair.

She answered, and I quote, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

A hell of a lot, madame Secretary. I was unwilling then to vote for that kind of dismissal of something so critical, and I'd be unwilling now. Soul or no soul, it makes a difference.

And one can make all the buzzwords, all the anti-Zionist (possibly antisemitic), antifa-like, falsities that they want, he won't be impeached; unless MSNBC and CNN says it. They seem to have a bad track record of predicting things.

JUPITERASC

Since Trump was not a soul that was created by the original source
Provide evidence for your claim :smile:
he is not capable of surviving in the higher frequencies of truth
which makes him twist around it when confronted by it.
that's a flimsy theory

This is the essence of an unworthy soul.

Y

clean.gif

ynnest

I'll respond to the other baseless allegation that was mentioned earlier, but now I'll deal with this one.

I'm a serviceman. I did (and am doing) time in the Army National Guard, I've done a decent stint. I saw (and see) no reason why I could possibly support someone who was at all complicit in the Benghazi affair.

She answered, and I quote, "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

A hell of a lot, madame Secretary. I was unwilling then to vote for that kind of dismissal of something so critical, and I'd be unwilling now. Soul or no soul, it makes a difference.

And one can make all the buzzwords, all the anti-Zionist (possibly antisemitic), antifa-like, falsities that they want, he won't be impeached; unless MSNBC and CNN says it. They seem to have a bad track record of predicting things.

I would actually say that Trump is a computer program running on a gradually disappearing energy source.

Y